Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Everyone on the S and S thread is PRAYING for NJ to happen so that CJ don't.

My poor heart.
serendipity or fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Aw, I don't want anyone to give up now.

I have no idea what happens with Dan/Serena. It's mighty annoying that they'll pull Dan/Serena out at the eleventh hour but we really do have to see everything to get a better gauge of what's happening. Let's wait and see.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
jnnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Passionate Fan

I would rather watch OTH right now than GG, and I kind of despise OTH now, so that's saying something. I don't even care if DS profess their undying eternal love for each other next ep. It's better than NJ sex. Nate's been such a good guy lately.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
Everyone on the S and S thread is PRAYING for NJ to happen so that CJ don't.

My poor heart.
I think that's the worse part. Nate can get assassinated as a character and Wohoooo! life will be ok.

ABRB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup | icon
sapphire red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire red (View Post)
I think that's the worse part. Nate can get assassinated as a character and Wohoooo! life will be ok.
It is definitely the worst part.

I can't believe they are pulling DS out again... After all this time. To create contrived drama instead of dealing with the real stuff they have in all the Daddy VdW material...
Old 05-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Take courage, Chels. I honestly believe the Nate/Jenny implication at the end of this episode is a misdirection.

Right now, I suppose I'm more interested in getting an idea of whether or not the EPs are sincerely treading the Nate/Serena/Dan triangle theory next season.

I'm still chill, just curious about where they might be heading.

Keri, you've got a PM.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

The SS thread is a joke right now, actually I think nothing happens with DS and NJ , it's freaking misleading, but yeah I do think nate is getting it on, but I still have my doubts about NJ, cause you'd think they'd make NJ have sex and Jenny kissing Chuck on the same episode, yeah not happening.

And DS well I still believe is a freaking misunderstanding .
Old 05-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Duuuuude, I'd rather Nate get killed off then having him sleep with Jenny. IDGAF, if Serena sleeps with Dan first. NATE ARCHIBALD you have been so awesome, I really hope the finale doesn't ruin you.

ABRB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup | icon
sapphire red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Passionate Fan

At least there's Glee to cheer me up tomorrow.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't think Dan and Serena will sleep together.

What's going to happen is Jenny catches DS in the bed, takes the picture, and then send it to GG. Nate sees this. Confronts Serena and doesn't listen to what she has to say. In the end, Nate sleeps with Jenny for revenge. Basically Nate is using racoon eyes.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Makry, the people on the S&S are running around like headless chickens. It's sort of unintentionally amusing.

Yeah, I just can't wrap my head around the idea of Jenny possibly having sex with both Nate and Chuck in the same episode. That's a

I think the Dan/Serena thing is a misunderstanding too. Maybe she does kiss Dan, Nate thinks more happen, hell breaks loose. Not going to be pretty. I can deal with messy break ups. So I remain zen.

Can't help but be curious as to what's going on in Josh and Stephanie's heads about the direction they'll want to go in S4.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I could deal with your theory Cristina. If you replace Jenny with a random. Thinking back to the palatte cleansers of prior seasons for Nate...
Old 05-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I remain pretty sure that it's CJ, not NJ.

And ~zen about the whole DS thing. I'm sure they don't have sex.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
Makry, the people on the S&S are running around like headless chickens. It's sort of unintentionally amusing.

Yeah, I just can't wrap my head around the idea of Jenny possibly having sex with both Nate and Chuck in the same episode. That's a

I think the Dan/Serena thing is a misunderstanding too. Maybe she does kiss Dan, Nate thinks more happen, hell breaks loose. Not going to be pretty. I can deal with messy break ups. So I remain zen.

Can't help but be curious as to what's going on in Josh and Stephanie's heads about the direction they'll want to go in S4.
No matter how great it might be in the end for us, I can't be okay with Dan and Serena kissing. Especially while Serena is with Nate.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
Even if NJ don't do anything together, something definitely happens between DS and that's bad enough for me
For some reason, I don't think that DS actually have sex, but I think something else might happen. They might just kiss but I don't think they'll actually have sex but who knows maybe they do.

I'm confused with NJC now b/c in the UK promo it clearly looks like CJ are the ones that actually hook-up but then Nate's in bed with some chick in this one. Would Jenny lie about sleeping with Chuck to Dan to protect Nate? I mean, that's why Dan hits Chuck. It all seems very convoluted and strange to me.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
brave princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread