Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2010, 08:15 AM
Passionate Fan

OMG the promo. I never thought I'd say this, but poor Jenny.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

I don't feel an ounce of sorry for Jenny

and BTW there is a shot of BJ being at a hospital, I think the scene of Dan punching Chuck too, so Chuck can't be the person getting on an accident, so we're back to Nate/Rufus , unless the accident occurs at the very end and this scene is about Lily ummm.

Last edited by makry; 05-06-2010 at 08:32 AM
Old 05-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

I don't feel an ounce of sorry for Jenny

and BTW there are shot of BJ being at a hospital, I think the scene of Dan punching Chuck too, so Chuck can't be the person getting on an accident, so we're back to Nate/Rufus , unless the accident occurs at the very end and this scene is about Lily ummm.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

dp

Last edited by makry; 05-06-2010 at 09:15 AM
Old 05-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Passionate Fan

After reading everyone's specs, I want it to be Nate too. LOL I'm ecstatic at the fact that there's a possibility of Nate dying in the finale

FF is not posting my replies.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Anna we all are actually , we all want Nate to have a storyline so maybe that's the reason.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:24 AM
Passionate Fan

I would LOVE a storyline for Nate. I mean a huge one. So people can stop degrading him. Haha. Who knows, Chace can prove the haters wrong. And it might be good for NS.

Makry I love your spec about him getting to an accident and Serena coming back when she hears about it.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GossipGleek (View Post)
After reading everyone's specs, I want it to be Nate too. LOL I'm ecstatic at the fact that there's a possibility of Nate dying in the finale

FF is not posting my replies.
I generally don't post specc's because quite frankly, I'm not good at them. But, I'm loving the specc's in here. I will admit, that for some reason, the promo shocked the hell out of me. I knew Jenny was going to go "dark" but...mmm...I just didn't expect this.

LOVE you all in Bunnyland.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Extreme Fan

oh the promo I'm not even going to bother going back and reading through the freak-outs I'm sorry, but people should have been prepeared for this. Had we not had Blabz than yeah this all would be blindsighting, but we did and we've had this info for some time now. Blabz was only wrong about one detail-and I can think of a few different reasons that happened-but otherwise he's been spot on, and now increasingly so.

Dan gets into a fight -check! Now we know its with Chuck. Although Dan getting into a fight is also supposed to 'ruin' something so i'm not quite sure how that will play-it can't be CB cause they're being ruined by the Jenny debacale ect. not the punch unless its something like ruining his friendship with Nate over that? Nate gets defensive of his bb cause he knows what its like to fall into the Jenny trap? Otherwise what else, ruin his friendship with Serena cause she takes Chuck side consider what she knows of Jenny now? IDK what else would it be? Could this fight somehow have to do with the gg blast? ugh more questions

CJ being seen in bed together-check! I'm sorry but I never thought SS's comment about CJ closed the book to this happening. People kept saying that she's a writer so even though she didn't say it straight out she knows what her words are infering. Well, exactly. She's a writer and knows how to twist her words just the right way. She didn't deny CJ. She implied that it wouldn't happen, but she certainly never straight out lied about it, and people putting 100% stalk in that she did always seemed a bit foolhardy to me. I don't think they actually have sex-Blbaz said there is a twist, and SS did imply that it would be crazy to do CJ-what I took this to mean was that it would be crazy to actually have them sleep together and/or them as a couple would be crazy-not that it wouldn't be teased or there be missunderstanding about it.

I think people were saying the CD punch is in a hospital? Okay, so they are either there for Dorota's baby, or a Lily relapse, or the potential fatality-if this is so than its not Chuck or Dan, which would mean its Nate (but I refuse to get my hopes back up about that )

Call me crazy but I'm still more concerned about NS/N's character in the finale than I am for CB

Makry haha I can PM you our thoughts, we just didn't want to put them out there cause we didn't want to be negative if we could help it. We still haven't reconciled with how to reassure ourselves, but we will as soon as we can ...PM sent bb

And yeah I agree, I don't feel sorry for Jenny Her being so lost, alone, and hated is sad, but she brought it on herself and the show really hasn't given us much of any reason to sympathize with her so I knew all this awful drama of hers was leading to shipped off exit. And people kept insisting her leaving was all happy
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald

Last edited by LPhhrdcLover; 05-06-2010 at 09:43 AM
Old 05-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Ohh Ale was so spot on since the beginning (she always said that CJ was going to happen but of course people never believed her, and she also said about Jenny's departure not being a happy one), we´re the shizz

I wonder what role does NS have in all of this, I can't help but wonder that they are on a SL of their own which I´m all for it, cause it's kinda weird that Nate is not on the hospital scene of DNB cause he has been pretty involved on that Storyline being a friend to both CB so mm, maybe he is indeed on the hospital with Serena by his bed naahh I won't get my hopes up again

Keri yeah please PM me I think you just did

ETA: keri you have a PM

Last edited by makry; 05-06-2010 at 09:52 AM
Old 05-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Extreme Fan

I did

Um yes, Ale deserves a big fat "I told you so" to most of the ss thread they just didn't want to face it, we tried to brace them for it but they refused to even consider it, alas it came anyway.

I would love it if this means Dan is more involved with CBJ than NS in the finale-obviously and that it could mean Nate is the one hurt. But I absolutely refuse to believe this is indeed the case until we get more to indicate it, cause I'm to scared to let myself get hopeful and let down again Last night was not fun Yes, I still have a tad bit of lingering pissiness left from that
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 05-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

May I add that Jeny still have the bitch face when she is leaving on the train
Old 05-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Passionate Fan

I won't get my hopes up too.

You guys are so good in speculating.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPhhrdcLover (View Post)
I did

Um yes, Ale deserves a big fat "I told you so" to most of the ss thread they just didn't want to face it, we tried to brace them for it but they refused to even consider it, alas it came anyway.

I would love it if this means Dan is more involved with CBJ than NS in the finale-obviously and that it could mean Nate is the one hurt. But I absolutely refuse to believe this is indeed the case until we get more to indicate it, cause I'm to scared to let myself get hopeful and let down again Last night was not fun Yes, I still have a tad bit of lingering pissiness left from that
THIS right here. I couldn't believe how the SS thread practically crucified Ale over stating that she believed Blabz. And now....mmmm.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

BTW we should name this thread "The place where all speculations some true , we're the shizz, wanna know what will happen on GG, enter here"

ETA: Ale post on the SS thread I TOLD YOU SO , please
Closed Thread   Post New Thread