Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
Ugh. The Serena and Serena SL hate in the S&S thread right now makes me sick.

Why in the hell is everyone about Blair?
I get that Blair hasn't had an "emotional" storyline right now, but Serena had NEVER had one that didn't consist of her boyfriends. And now she's getting that shot. Uggh.
LMAO. WORD.

Thank you for sticking up for her.

Dude, they tend to forget that S2 was all about their lil' bitch couple.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

I really tried Cristina. I really did. But they are all so ridiculous it makes me want to punch things.
serendipity or fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald_city (View Post)
[/B]

OMG Ale, I can't wait to see how RPatz fits into this.
Oh trust me, you'll see and you'll be satisfied. And since you and I and others here aren't exactly Twilight fans... (Again sorry to the fans it's nothing personal, I just HATE it and the hype that surrounds it). It's the perfect ending really And, I need to amend my reference.. it's on page 2, not 3

Quote:
ion: Georgina's role in all of this is definitely going to be interesting. I just want the epis to air already!!!
Yeah going by what MT said, I do think Georgina is going to have an important role in the finale to stir up major scandal. I still for the love of me can't figure out what this huge scandal can be about. Chace's interview hinted at something really really big.

Best thing is Jenny is sent packing and given what's going on, NO WAY she's sent happily. AND the description for epi 20 has me all giddy.... Serena I'm sure will lay down the smack on her given the state of their relationship. I think Jenny getting between Rufus and Lily (since clearly Serena has always been supportive of them, while Jenny this season has been the exact opposite) is out of more spite for Serena. I'm not sure what Jenny thinks she can gain from it though.. if she loses Lily's money she's TOAST. And it's not like she could keep on living in the Upper East Side if Lily got back with Daddy VdW She ain't their daughter and wouldn't be living in their house. It's really bizarre. And her relationship with Serena clearly remains horrid since Serena doesn't even go say goodbye to her (And neither does Nate ). I'm not sure how freaking NUTS Jenny will be for this. I am almost sure she'll be off to boarding school though.. it really is the easiest solution in this context.

As far as Nate and Serena seems damn clear Daddy will be the reason for the breakup so at this point I just want the episodes to air already!
Old 04-19-2010, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

I had a theory that Jenny wants to break up Rufus/Lily to push Dan/Serena back together somehow...
emma » icon | tumblr
Moonless Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesHisComet (View Post)
I had a theory that Jenny wants to break up Rufus/Lily to push Dan/Serena back together somehow...
This is an interesting spec, Emma. I just don't know what else she has to gain at this point from breaking up R and L. Which brings me to Ale's comments:

Quote:
I think Jenny getting between Rufus and Lily (since clearly Serena has always been supportive of them, while Jenny this season has been the exact opposite) is out of more spite for Serena. I'm not sure what Jenny thinks she can gain from it though.. if she loses Lily's money she's TOAST. And it's not like she could keep on living in the Upper East Side if Lily got back with Daddy VdW She ain't their daughter and wouldn't be living in their house. It's really bizarre. And her relationship with Serena clearly remains horrid since Serena doesn't even go say goodbye to her (And neither does Nate ). I'm not sure how freaking NUTS Jenny will be for this. I am almost sure she'll be off to boarding school though.. it really is the easiest solution in this context.
These are all really good points, Ale. There's no logical reason why she should conspire against R and L. It would literally get her nowhere. What's even funnier to me about that spoiler is that Jenny, the entire series, has longed for acceptance from the UESiders. She was initially the girl on the outside looking in and now, because of her dad's marriage, she's finally a part of the crowd in which she's always wanted to belong. So, why would she mess that up??? Emma's spec about Dan would give her a logical reason (at least in her twisted mind ), but I still see her as someone who would rather be on the inside, no matter what. So, basically, I'm as confused as ever

Chels: You did good in the SS thread, bb. I'm glad you said something, especially because it needed to be said. That thread can definitely be difficult and hard to maneuver sometimes.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm bored.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:50 AM
New Fan

YouTube - Gossip Girl 3x19 AUSTRALIAN Promo

oObulleOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serena's face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nate!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna see the episode!!!
But I knew that they don't kiss

airali_glo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, that was waaaay better than our promo. And SO Serena-centric.

LOL at Jenny trying to pull off the girl-wearing-boy's-shirt-and-being-sexy and completely failing at it. On the positive side when Serena walks up NJ were nowhere near kissing. I'm thinking he definitely pulls away from her before seeing Serena behind him.
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 04-20-2010, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I can't believe that there aren't CB scenes on it

Quote:
LOL at Jenny trying to pull off the girl-wearing-boy's-shirt-and-being-sexy and completely failing at it.
C'mon, Tallulah she's ridiculous ahah

Quote:
I'm thinking he definitely pulls away from her before seeing Serena behind him.
Serena must DESTROY her...and I'm sure that S wont blame Nate or think that he has feelings for her

Old 04-20-2010, 07:18 AM
Passionate Fan

OMG THE PROMO! Jenny jenny jenny. First Nate, then the Grilled Cheese sandwich, then the boyfriend shirt? Come on. You're NOT Serena.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
Serena must DESTROY her...and I'm sure that S wont blame Nate or think that he has feelings for her
No, that amazing S eyeroll was directed completely at Tallulah

I'm really excited for this ep. Daddy's back, it looks like Lily and S are better, and Jenny is finally found out!! Yay!
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 04-20-2010, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I must say this again: she's so riculous that I could laugh forever
She steal nate's shirt only to sleep with it?? Maybe imaginating that she slept with him???
I can't help it

but what says the voiceover on that moment of the promo? I don't understand

Old 04-20-2010, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
but what says the voiceover on that moment of the promo? I don't understand
All I hear is Serena asking if it's Nate's shirt and Jenny says no. She psychotic, seriously. Just pathetic. If I were an NJ shipper I'd be jumping ship right about now...
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 04-20-2010, 07:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey, can anyone type here what the promo says? My speakers don't work. please?