Old 04-16-2010, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Why bother with other people? They just got a defeat, nevermind them
TK
.:DoDs:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut16 (View Post)
Plus, if Serena was trying to sabotage Jenny, I hardly think Jenny's fans would be like OH BUT SHE JUST LOVES NATE.
OMG that's another argument I've been seeing. 'Jenny truly cares for Nate, so she has every right to fight for him. And it's not like he's married...blah, blah, blah." Yeah, okay. I don't care if Nate is her TRUE effing LOVE. You don't scheme and manipulate when he's currently attached and HAPPY. Just,
Old 04-16-2010, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

ohh and the hypocrisy thingy, my god, Vanessa was called a lot of names for a lot less when she "interfered" with NJ last year, ohh but wait NJ weren't even a couple

yeah I'm feeling bitchy today
Old 04-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPhhrdcLover (View Post)
No prob bbs ...I'm just glad it worked
A
Okay, so about the spoilers...I of course got the NS stuff, and than I also brought over other stuff effecting N & S, like the daddy stuff, RL ect. I also brought over some of the general spoilers we don't realy know exactly what they refer to
(thanks again J for some of the spoiler tv stuff )
Ale, if I could get the blabz spoilers from ya I can add those.
If there's anything else I'm blantantly missing right now feel free to tell me and I can add it
Keri sorry! I just didn't have time And also forgot.

These are the Blabz spoilers for Nate and Serena:

Quote:
@the_xfile Cant u finally give us something on serenate? > S & N will not be a couple anymore, by the end of this season. 5:30 PM Feb 25th via web in reply to the_xfile
Quote:
@the_xfile We don't know how bad the S & N breakup will be: episodes from season 4 will be ready for the gossipyfication this summer. 5:41 PM Feb 25th via web in reply to the_xfile
Quote:
@slowdownlove @Vanny1984 No couples will have an happy ending, this season. 5:44 PM Feb 25th via web in reply to slowdownlove
I suggest ignoring whatever the NJ fans say. And more than that, why do people even go read what they say? Just stay out of those threads. I mean it's bad enough to try and justify what Jenny does, that has absolutely NO justification WHATSOEVER. To even try and insult other fans in the process, or try and discredit one half of the couple in the process (because really they try and discredit Nate too from what you guys say? really, and you want that to be a half of the couple you ship? ) is just beyond low. And bringing this stuff over here just causes useless debate or "ship wars" which is absolutely not civil or what we need. We have spoilrs and story to discuss about NS, why even bother with what NJ fans think?

NJ have never even been a couple or dated. And they're being completely destroyed to the point of even Jenny being sent away after both Nate and Serena turn on her. Not worth wasting time discussing it, really.

As far as Jenny, not only she has no rights on anyone and NOBODY and I mean NOBODY on the show is HER MAN because she never had a boyfriend, she only kissed Nate once and kissed and almost had sex with Damien, without it ever becoming a relationship. But also, she has absolutely no reason to behave like the uber bitch she is being in general. She and Dan have the most loving parent of the whole show and their mother was always depicted as a good mother despite being a bad wife. They had more family stability than ANYONE on the show. So big freaking deal their parents are divorced. There has never been ANY indication of ANY family problem other than the divorce, and their mother has always been depicted as someone with whom both Jenny and Dan had a good relationship. So there is NO background, NO reason, NOTHING that justifies ANYTHING bad Jenny is doing. She is just the villain who is only looking out for... nothing else but her capricious must-haves, just getting the best accessory as the Gossip Girl voiceover clearly indicated. She does nothing but lie and manipulate with Nate. How is that supposed to be even remotely resembling love?

Anyway, couldn't care less. Nate and Serena will both turn on her, they won't even go say goodbye when she leaves (and by the description of epi 20 it is crystal clear they aren't there because they're rightly pissed at her, and certainly not because they say goodbye in another scene, not that I thought that was EVER going to be the case ). She is being sent away and I don't think it will be happy at all, I think the smiles are just and only because finally Jenny has understood the low point she has reached and has decided to do something she needs to do, which is going to boarding school. Taylor Momsen is most likely not even coming back, and if she is there's no story plan whatsoever since she's away for multiple episodes and they don't even know exactly how many. if they had a plan, they would know exactly how many episodes and when she's coming back. But no. So really, there is nothing to even begin discussing. She's done at the end of the season. If and when she has a storyline next season (which from the info I have is unlikely since Momsen won't be coming back) they'll have to build it from scratch, and there's no way, coming in that late into the game, that she is in any sort of couple with a reg, while the story will have been built for the regs who are there meantime. (Clearly including NS).

Last edited by TexasForever; 04-16-2010 at 02:20 PM
TexasForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Keri. Glad I could help out a little with some of the spoilers.

Emerald, your rants are gold! All I want is Nate and Serena's eyes opened to Jenny's manipulations and they call her on it as forcefully as they can. It'll be disappointing if she doesn't get a tongue lashing -- a verbal smackdown -- from one or both of them. But, given the fact that she she jumps from her "get Nate" scheme to meddling with her own father's marriage for whatever reason, I do understand why some would want her "bitch slapped" under such circumstances. Ultimately, if the writers want to redeem her, then that's fine. But for right now, she needs a rude awakening to open the door for that.

And, at the risk of being repetitive, I also agree that Nate and Serena's past crappy behavior does not absolve/cancel out/justify/excuse Jenny's current cruel behavior. Clearly, all the characters on this show are deeply flawed. Nate and Serena having sex behind Blair's back, Nate's S2 philandering, and Serena's involvement with a married man were wrong. They may not have had any intent to hurt anyone but they were still wrong. Are we supposed to ignore Jenny's calculated, purposeful creation and use of conflict to her advantage because Nate and Serena are screw-ups too? Um, no.

But I agree with Anna B, for the sake of your sanity, stay in the safe zones.

Good points on 3.20, Keri! Without seeing Serena and Nate's immediate reactions to Jenny in 3.19, I can deal with any cold-shoulder treatment Serena gives in 3.20. It means that, despite continued interaction, Jenny's nonsense isn't glossed over. I'd like to think her friendship with Serena would be considered far more valuable than her friendship with Nate because the Jenny-Serena connection is familial. I agree too that it makes sense they'll still be interacting due to the van der Woodsen vs. Humphrey thing happening. On the issue of remorse, I'm unsure what is driving Jenny to interfere with Rufus and Lily, but it really appears she hasn't yet learned her scheming will only backfire.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
jnnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Keri sorry! I just didn't have time And also forgot.

These are the Blabz spoilers for Nate and Serena:
Oh no worries hon, I can add them just as easily now, thanks

Oh does anyone know where the link is to that pic of NS with Daddy VdW behind the scenes? I think it was 320/321.
And...was there anything else I'm missing? I feel like there is

Quote:
Good points on 3.20, Keri! Without seeing Serena and Nate's immediate reactions to Jenny in 3.19, I can deal with any cold-shoulder treatment Serena gives in 3.20. It means that, despite continued interaction, Jenny's nonsense isn't glossed over. I'd like to think her friendship with Serena would be considered far more valuable than her friendship with Nate because the Jenny-Serena connection is familial. I agree too that it makes sense they'll still be interacting due to the van der Woodsen vs. Humphrey thing happening. On the issue of remorse, I'm unsure what is driving Jenny to interfere with Rufus and Lily, but it really appears she hasn't yet learned her scheming will only backfire.
J
You know I've really been thinking about this today. And I gotta say I'm very natefused about it
Okay, so we have NS realize Jenny's crappiness in 319 and hopefully give her a verbal lashing and kick her out so they can have their heart-to-heart. Then we get 320 and the SJ relationship is strained. Does this mean we will see remorse from J? Will she be apoligetic? Will she be falsely apolegetic, still not really caring but wanting to seem like she does? Is she actually going to work for Serena's forgivness-and does that somehow invovle Daddy and RL? Or is her scheming against RL somehow a way to continue to try to screw Serena over (cause she's pissed she lost Nate, or simply cause Serena hasn't instantly forgiven her-which Jenny has shown to expect from people sometiems after she's screwed them over [Eric :bawl]-but Serena's holding firm to her rightfully being pissed)?
Why in the world is Jenny screwing with RL? Is she trying to gain back to being in Serena's good graces by helping Daddy VdW into the family, and thus screwing over her father (and even though Jenny has shown no care for screwing over others happiness why would she be so willing to trample over her father's to help Serena, considering she hasn't given a care about her until now)? Or is she somehow screwing with RL to get back at Serena? Perhaps inflating the implications of Lily cheating on Rufus with Daddy VdW so as to make the situation more tense and less inviting to Daddy to join the family unit, which would piss off and further alienate Serena from the family?
...hmm I'm very natefused indeed...as evidenced by all the question marks
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald

Last edited by LPhhrdcLover; 04-16-2010 at 02:24 PM
LPhhrdcLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I find funny that some people say that she's fighting for her man...c'mon, STEALING your stepsister boyfriend is fight for love????

airali_glo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
J
You know I've really been thinking about this today. And I gotta say I'm very natefused about it
Okay, so we have NS realize Jenny's crappiness in 319 and hopefully give her a verbal lashing and kick her out so they can have their heart-to-heart. Then we get 320 and the SJ relationship is strained. Does this mean we will see remorse from J? Will she be apoligetic? Will she be falsely apolegetic, still not really caring but wanting to seem like she does? Is she actually going to work for Serena's forgivness-and does that somehow invovle Daddy and RL? Or is her scheming against RL somehow a way to continue to try to screw Serena over (cause she's pissed she lost Nate, or simply cause Serena hasn't instantly forgiven her-which Jenny has shown to expect from people sometiems after she's screwed them over [Eric :bawl]-but Serena's holding firm to her rightfully being pissed)?
Why in the world is Jenny screwing with RL? Is she trying to gain back to being in Serena's good graces by helping Daddy VdW into the family, and thus screwing over her father (and even though Jenny has shown no care for screwing over others happiness why would she be so willing to trample over her father's to help Serena, considering she hasn't given a care about her until now)? Or is she somehow screwing with RL to get back at Serena? Perhaps inflating the implications of Lily cheating on Rufus with Daddy VdW so as to make the situation more tense and less inviting to Daddy to join the family unit, which would piss off and further alienate Serena from the family?
...hmm I'm very natefused indeed...as evidenced by all the question marks
Keri! On being Natefused about Jenny, , I can't blame you. I wish we had some more info on this. Your questions are great and cover a lot of possibilites! You know, I hadn't thought of her trying to work for Serena's forgiveness by trying to help her get Daddy VDW more involved in family stuff. If Jenny is even pretending to be sorry, it's possible she could try anything to keep herself in Serena's good graces indeed. Maybe to keep herself from getting outed by Serena (if Rufus/Lily don't know what she was pulling with Nate/Serena). I remember one of the new stills had Jenny apparently sitting next to Daddy VDW (I don't think his face is visible). I wonder. But, given the fact that Serena seems quite happy that Rufus and Lily are married, I don't know if she'd want Daddy VDW to cause trouble, which he ultimately will be.

On the other hand, since Jenny can come across as heartless, I could also see her trying to cause more trouble and be less inviting to Daddy VDW, causing even more tension between herself and Serena, Lily, and Rufus. There are lots of ways in which it can go. Whatever it is, it leads Rufus and Lily, and maybe Jenny herself, to think that the best thing is for her to be gone for a bit. I'm interested to hear more of it.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
jnnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Just gotta say one thing before I head to work:

Jenny IS a homewrecker and there is NOTHING that can defend what she's been doing.
serendipity or fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jenny is a bit**. Nerena is awesome.
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Loyal Fan

And that time has come. The time for part 3 of the Alias crossover, where Jenny is sharing the luxurious jail cell with our favourite evil boy, Sark. Will Sark manage to break the locker with Jenny's extensions? DUN DUN DUN DUN.....

Sark, intrigued by the prospect of seeing Jenny play a character convincigly (the punk club waitress in the Berlin club that Whoren, the oirginal Queen of Evil Kohl Eyeliner, impersonated on Alias), can't wait to get out of the cell. Oh wait, he actually can't wait to get out so he can use her and get rid of her. Whatever Sarkie boy, just take her off our screens and handle the smackdown.

Sark (working on the locker, using the wiry as iron wire extensions to break it): "I assume you had a stainless steel brush with iron bristles for these?"

Jenny: "Of course I had a stainless steel brush, don't you know anything about designer hair accessories?"

Sark : "Apparently more than you do about good hair. Get in your punk disguise."

Jenny: "Oh right! The fabulous new pieces from the Vivienne Westwood collection!"

Sark (rolling eyes) : "or the leftovers from my ex's closet, rather."

Jenny: "Wow, your ex was SOO ahead of times that she had this stuff? She got like the sample designs, this is soooo coooool!"

Sark: "Actually she was more of the Hermès and Armani type.. you know, classy stuff. No wait, you don't know."

Jenny is suiting up. She looks fa-bu-lo-us in her black and red wig! Sark's mouth is almost watering. Hey, I said almost. When she's done...

Sark: "Remarkable, really. You actually look the part. Wonder how the hell they passed you for an Upper East Sider so far. Do people who watch TV nowadays lower their standards so much? And to think we were nitpicked for Alias. The mind boggles."

Jenny: "what does boggle mean?"

Sark: "...."

Jenny: "so we're out to go to this party right? At a club, right? There better be lots of champagne! So I can use it to get someone drunk and then try and kiss him!"

Sark: "Oh how badass, to have to get people drunk for them to kiss you. Ever tried using a gun? It's marvellous, does wonders for that!"

Jenny: "Hey I'm not that obvious, I'm subtle."

Sark: "Oh yeah, just as much as your hair color and extensions."

Jenny: "So is it a themed-like party at this super posh club?"

Sark: "that's right, and you will actually get to play punk waitress while I speak to my contact who will take care of our situation here."

Jenny: "what situation?"

Sark: "I don't like lying manipulative bitches unless they're really stylish with their Evil Eye Liner of Doom and they do the horizontal mambo with me between the sheets. And since you're doing neither..."

Jenny: "Who do you think you're dealing with? I'm a virgin just so you know, my virginity has been discussed and protected by every character on the show! Everyone knows I don't do the horizontal mambo so easily!"

Sark runs away screaming, knocks on JJ Abrams door.

Sark: "JJ, DUDE! This crossover is the suckiest sucky thing that ever sucked. You set me up with a virgin? No nookie? No nothing? I've got a reputation! She's dead."

JJ Abrams: "That was exactly the purpose of this plot. Now go play it convincingly, and since you came up with the right conclusion, wanting her dead, I'm sure you'll come up with a good plan".

Sark: "This is the last time you fool me JJ. I love you and all, but the 16-year-old virgin is too much even for me. I got standards here!"

Sark gets back to the cell.

Sark: "Did you learn how to deal drugs covertly properly at least? I will need you to hide something at the club"

Jenny: "Oh I'm a master at that, I even embroidered a jacket with..."

Sark: "We've gone over that one, and how badass (not) that is. So great, I'll give you something to hide. (puts gun in secret handbag compartment)"

Jenny: "How cool! Are we playing like... spy hide and seek?"

Sark: "Yeah." Sark turns as he's changing into a stylish Sark suit and speaks to himself "they'll have to seek for your body I will hide, virgin blondie". Sark turns to Jenny again.

Sark: "Actually you'll have to be very good at hide and seek because that is fundamental for us to win, ok?"

Jenny: "Sure! I kicked everyone's ass at the Assassin game, I even kissed Nate and tricked him into believing it was just a friendly kiss!"

Sark: "You must be one hell of a kisser for him to buy that ( cue sarcasm). Isn't Nate your step sister's boyfriend?"

Jenny: "yeah so what? I'm entitled to get what I want if I decide I want it. I need the coolest accessory and he is it. So, I made up this great elaborate plan."

Sark: "worked out well, with Jack Bristow getting on your ass because you messed with Serena's boyfriend. Dude, even I have standards for that stuff. Whoren was mine before she went into a fake marriage with Vaughn, so that wasn't cheating because it wasn't a marriage to begin with. And I had her first. I never tried to steal my friends' girlfriends, let alone my possible half-siblings' girlfriends."

Jenny: "Neither did I. I am stealing a boyfriend, not a girlfriend."

Sark: "..." "So you know you're stealing someone else's man and you're just being a bitch. (lame, you don't even kick anyone's ass). Killing is fine when it's necessary, but dude. Even I live by BROS BEFORE HOS."

Jenny: "bros before hos? Is it a new band? Never heard of it"

Sark: "Nooo, really? I figured. Get your skinny ass outta here, time to go have some fun. And for me to go get a woman."

Jenny: "Yyyaaay! we'll play together and you'll try to kiss me without trying to have sex? Because I'm a virgin, no sex unless it's with someone else's boyfriend that I get drunk (and drugged) first."

Sark : "sounds like you're a wonder charmer."

Jenny: "Aren't I the coolest!"

Sark. "Oh yeah. And you also totally get sarcasm. Now, part of the game is pretending I'm taking you away, now we will sneak out silently like you do on Rufus! Because it's a seeecret party and it's part of the play! Then we will record a video where you are all tied up and I say you're my hostage and they need to come give me money at the Berlin club we're going to if they want to see you alive."

Jenny: "Berlin? Isn't that like a place in Europe? We're using your private jet? Yaaaayyy! This is so much cooler than pretty woman with the eyeliner and clothes I have!"

Sark: "What did I do to get trapped with this one, other than multiple murders and arm dealing and money laundering and .. Yeah whatever. Time to sneak out Barbie!"

Sark and Jenny break out of the prison, a helicopter is waiting to pick them up to take them to the private jet. CIA agents shoot at Sark/Jenny and the chopper.

Sark runs grabbing Jenny by the black and red wig, avoiding the gunfire.

Sark: "time to pass what I hid in your Prada purse."

Jenny: "Yaaayyy! See I kept it hidden!"

Sark: "..."

Jenny: "oh a gun for the game! coooooolllll! Here you go! And could you stop pulling my wig!"

Sark shoots CIA agents. They get on the chopper.

Jenny: "this is such a super cool set-up! They even stage gun fights! Look at that guy! He's pretending to be dead on the ground!"

Sark: "oh yeah, you'll have to pretend that too once we're in Berlin".

Jenny: "like, pretend you shot me?"

Sark: "that's right!"

Jenny: "COOOOL! I'll have to pretend to be a corpse?"

Sark: "Yeah! Same acting skills you've used up to now."

Jenny: "Oh I know it takes such compelling acting to play a corpse. And I have SOO proved I've got the acting chops for that!"

Sark: "Ain't that the truth. This reminds me of..."

A brilliant idea strikes Sark's mind. He picks up his cell, calls.

Sark: "Yeah, Patz? How's your sparkling ass doin'? Listen I've got a new snack prospect for you here.. Ya know how you always complained you needed someone much eviller and skankier as a girlfriend to be comfy, since you don't like showering and all? Forget that Bella wiseass and the triangles, you can get your own skanky one! Well dude, I'm here for ya."

Patz "Dude, you so rock. Whatcha got? And, I hope you haven't forgotten my interview, that I'm allergic to va-jay-jays and all"

Sark "You're all set, this one's doesn't even know what nookie means. See ya at our Berlin usual club venue?"

Patz "Rock on."

As the chopper goes to the airport and Sark feels as satisfied as a cat having eaten the proverbial canary.... see ya for the next part!

Last edited by TexasForever; 04-19-2010 at 07:06 PM
TexasForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Ale outstanding, awesome, you deserve an ovation

Old 04-16-2010, 08:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makry (View Post)
Ale outstanding, awesome, you deserve an ovation

I BOW to your kindness.... way too generous. I could've done better, but thought the cliffhanger was well handled
Old 04-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasForever (View Post)

I BOW to your kindness.... way too generous. I could've done better, but thought the cliffhanger was well handled
Don't be too picky, it was great!, you had me laughing the entire time
Old 04-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG Ale
Reply   Post New Thread