Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut16 (View Post)
I suspect they'll break up in or by the finale, though, Ale. What are your thoughts on that?
Ria, given what's been leaked for 3.21 I think they break up in the finale (also the fact blabz said they didn't know how bad the breakup was and needed new episodes to understand makes me definitely think they break up in the finale). I am convinced the daddy issue is what causes it. Serena may either keep more things from Nate, which WILL rightly piss Nate off, or more likely she will just fight with him because he'll see what a douche Daddy VdW is. And Serena will be blinded in her judgement.. much like Sydney with SpyMommy on Alias Seriously though I think the situation is the exact same, with the difference Daddy VdW isn't a homicidal sociopath But, I think the situation in terms of emotions and in terms of completely impaired judgement from the person involved is the exact same as Syd and SpyMommy. This round it's Serena and Daddy VdW.

Btw just so you know I felt the need to state in the SS that Chace/Nate is really sexy and hot for me and that NS scenes are by far the sexiest on this show. Because people were putting down both Chace and NS (I guess jealousy now that CB aren't together gets the best of some people. not everyone obviously but some comments are just.. uh a bit much?). Also be it clear here too that I DO NOT find Ed sexy. At all. So shoot me, ask most people my age and they'll tell you the same. I don't have a single friend who is into the guy (Ed) All my adult friends who watch find Chace the hottest one. And the most stylish too. Both character- and real life-wise.

And that said, ANYTHING on Gossip Girl remains the Disney version of Sydney/Vaughn hotness. Or even SpyDaddy/SpyMommy hotness. It's a totally different leauge (yes those of you who haven't watched Alias totally should ).
Old 04-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

I used to watch Alias now and then. A while ago. Never really got into it though.

I'm guessing that Nate's going to see Dr. vdW's genuine motives for being present in Serena's life, which probably have little to do with her and most likely more to do with Lily. And I'm perfectly fine with that as the reason for their breakup. It's not because they don't love each other. And it's kind of tragic, but in a very fitting way - it's in keeping with S's characterization. I'm pretty sure anyone who wouldn't accept her father would be out of her life in a heartbeat. He's going to take precedence for a while.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anyone have some direct link to the epp ?
Can't find any and I need a streaming one Please ..)
Old 04-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I used to watch Alias now and then. A while ago. Never really got into it though.
bad girl! Clearly you weren't paying attention, or Vaughn's hotness alone would've kept you hooked! You should rewatch!

Quote:
I'm guessing that Nate's going to see Dr. vdW's genuine motives for being present in Serena's life, which probably have little to do with her and most likely more to do with Lily. And I'm perfectly fine with that as the reason for their breakup. It's not because they don't love each other. And it's kind of tragic, but in a very fitting way - it's in keeping with S's characterization. I'm pretty sure anyone who wouldn't accept her father would be out of her life in a heartbeat. He's going to take precedence for a while.
Daddy VdW's reasons definitely have more to do with Lily. Speaking of, Netty was so kind as to PM me a VERY interesting Matthew Settle interview, that I paste here (I'm sure they would just blatantly ignore it in the spoiler thread since there's nothing CB related in it, but I actually like Rufus/Lily plus there's interestig stuff for the Daddy story and he says something about Dan and Jenny, too ).

Here goes:

Quote:
Gossip Girl’ Star Talks Billy Baldwin & Rufus’ First Love – Waffles
by Sara Bibel
Apr 5th, 2010

Matthew Settle plays Rufus Humphrey, the rock star turned art gallery owner turned kept husband on ‘Gossip Girl.’ On the CW show, Rufus recently married his first love Lily, played by Kelly Rutherford (whom Settle has been rumored to be dating off screen). Settle discussed the impending arrival of Serena’s Dad, what it was like to work with Sonic Youth, and Rufus’ rather unusual affection for waffles.

How is the arrival of William Van Der Woodsen, Serena’s Dad, going to impact Rufus and Lily’s relationship?

It’s definitely a threat to their relationship. They’re in a triangle of tension. He wants back into her life without a doubt. He’s on the move, trying to get what he can. You’ll have to watch to see if Lily and Rufus’s love can overcome it.

What was it like working with Billy Baldwin, who is playing William?

He’s great. Really professional. His brother [Alec] works next door to us, the next stage over, at 30 Rock, so I guess he’s really comfortable there. He fit right in.

There was a hint in a recent episode that Lily might be sick, not CeCe.
I would love to tell you everything I know, but I don’t have a judge card in front of me about how well I do with confidentiality agreements. You’re going to have to watch.

Why does Rufus like waffles so much?

I’ve always kind of joked with the producers about that. I think what happens is there’s a character breakdown each of the writers get and somehow it just stuck that he likes waffles. Everyone writes it into the show. Hopefully next year they’ll move away from waffles but I try not to get annoyed by it and just enjoy it. In the beginning Rufus seemed to be somewhat of a chef but it became too complicated to set up those sort of dinners on episodes other than Thanksgiving. Maybe it’s just a way to simplify the show or maybe it’s a running joke the writers have. He certainly does love waffles.

Other than eating waffles, what is Rufus going to be doing for the rest of the season?

He has issues with his kids because there’s some wild dynamics that are going to come into play.
Also, he’s struggling with his marriage.

Is it strange sometimes playing a character who is supposed to be a great Dad but never has any idea what is going on in his kid’s lives?

I think it’s the perfect set up in the future for Rufus to [turn out to] be Gossip Girl.

What would you like Rufus to be doing next season?

I always thought it would be fun if he got back into the art world, maybe authenticated a painting, discovered a Jackson Pollock in the garage of some house upstate. It would be fun if he discovered a really beautiful large painting, came into money and then would discover the issues that people with money have.

A lot of fans joke about this: does Rufus have a crush on Vanessa?

People have said that. I think it’s odd because the moment you put two people in a room the audience will project their notions on to it. He thinks of Vanessa as sort of a surrogate daughter. The storyline on Thanksgiving when her mother comes down – they have an old friendship. She was like a sister to Dan and now they’re involved. I think Rufus sees her as a potential daughter-in-law.

What was it like working with Sonic Youth on the wedding episode?

It was fun. There they were, in my living room, the Humphrey loft. They’re cool people. I had run into [Kim Gordon] at the Marc Jacobs show a year earlier and found out that she was a huge fan of the show, that she watched it with her kid. So there we were a year later, on the show together.

Do you worry that Rufus and the other adult characters on the show will be marginalized now that most of the characters are in college?

You’ll find out in the next episode that they find a way to integrate it fully. It’s not been tough at all. In fact, Kelly and I have been working more than ever in these last few episodes.

What have been some of your favorite New York locations where the show has shot scenes?

We just shot in Riverside Church, which is the tallest spire in North America. It’s fun to shoot at the museums. It’s fun to shoot in some of these old banks that have been converted to ballrooms. The most fun I think is shooting outdoors on a street when the weather’s good and we get a crowd watching. It’s kind of like doing theater.
I think the highlighted bits are really interesting. I guess it's crystal clear that Daddy is trying for some reason to work his way back into Lily's life, and I really don't think his main aim are the kids but Lily. For, I don't know what reason. Which is going to be interesting, as I think Nate will see this and Serena will completely REFUSE to admit it. So that will be the deal breaker. And I agree with your assessments about Serena shutting out anyone who doesn't embrace Daddy, Ria. I agree he's gonna take precedence for a while.

Him being a guest star means he can't be good or he'd win Lily... and for sure there's a hell of a lot of tension coming up for Rufus/Lily though I am absolutely certain they'll be fine (they actually are my favourite couple, aside from NS). Matthew Settle also already said the Daddy story goes on to S4, so I wonder what else is there since he and Lily seem just fine when they say goodbye to Jenny.

And the most interesting thing is the comment about the kids? That implies that not just Jenny but DAN too is involved in some really twisted mechanism. For sure Jenny is only gonna get worse (and I am just awaiting the ass-kicking plus get the hell out of my screen moment at this point). But I wonder what Dan gets involved in? I'm guessing it's the whole Humphreys vs VdW thing. Jenny is such an idiot and opportunistic bratt that she'd be capable of siding with VdW, but Dan will firmly be Humphreys so I guess that may exhacerbate the tension? And I wonder if that has to do with the blabz spoiler about Dan getting into a fight? It would make total sense that Dan got into a fight with Daddy VdW over the whole Humphreys vs VdW dynamic. That would obviously ruin the atmosphere not to mention his already "distant" relationship with Serena. Hmmm..

And in all this, Serena will basically see family crumble I guess since nobody will be on HER side. Eric won't for sure, Lily will pick Rufus, and Nate will see straight through Daddy VdW. I never thought about it but it really seems like Serena will truly be the ONLY one on the Dad side. I guess Blair would too just because of who he is. Plus she knows how obsessed Serena was with finding him. But I'm not even sure about that. Blair is devious enough to recognise a scheme when she sees it

I don't have direct links other than the usual one, sorry Walabridget!

Last edited by TexasForever; 04-12-2010 at 12:45 PM
TexasForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nate definitely is trusting - maybe too trusting. He's always just trying to be good, and I think he sees that in everyone around him. Which, in Jenny's case, is baaaad.

These storylines are disappointing me a little bit, too. I'm happy they're proving NS's connection, but imo NS have a ton of smaller, more emotional, long-lasting issues that they could have dealt with independently rather than have all of this drama. Nonetheless, if the result is that Jenny will be turned down/possibly gone forever, I'll take it, I guess.
I just had to comment on this. It's this that has irked me since 3x13. I've said it plenty of times, but I just thought I'd say it again. I do not understand the point of having all of this external drama when they had SO much they could have worked with (coupled with Daddy VdW) to last out the season. Then, in S4, they could have dealt with the third parties (which would have been a great time for a Carter/Serena/Nate triangle, even. I just don't understand it, nor like it. If they had actually shown NS falling in love, which is what the majority of people find unsettling about them, and then working through the vast majority of issues from their past that should have been present, it would have made them much more solid and left them things to do for them in Season 4. It really worries me...
serendipity or fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

I am in equal parts happy and sad that NS are happening at this point, because I feel that waiting has given them more of chance, but this season's writing, especially the latter half, has felt messy to me. If NS weren't happening right now I highly doubt I'd be watching GG at all, in all honesty.

Thanks for that interview! I'm really intrigued to see what that whole Humphrey vs VdWs business is going to be and to what extent the kids are involved. And I agree that Serena will probably be the only one defending her father's presence in her life - she's craved having him there for so long that I'm sure she'll think he can do absolutely no wrong, because she won't want to lose him again. I really feel bad for her considering what's coming up for her to find out about: her father, her mother's illness, and Jenny's stupid schemes. And while I would love for Nate to be her support system, I can totally see her pushing him away if he won't approve of her dad.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Loyal Fan

UH, I don't understand the worry Chelsea. It's TV. Obstacles are there all the time for couples. They picked this way and IMO so far have been handling it well. I have no complaints to make whatsoever. Again it's TV and no the couple isn't always gonna be happy, they're gonna have to overcome obstacles all the time. In what order doesn't make any difference IMO. And the deal breaker is Daddy VdW so it's not like they breakup over something stupid. It makes perfect sense how they handled it so far. I can't stand Jenny and I think they should've made this part WAY shorter but since it may be Jenny's last ever arc on GG I can see why they dragged it out. But as far as NS are concerned, it's been perfect so far. I really fail to see ANYTHING to worry about. So they'll break up? Well hello it's TV! NO story without them breaking up and making up
Old 04-12-2010, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Of course I don't expect NS to be spared from breaking up but as long as they are there as THE couple I'm OK with it.
I don't want NS to become dumped in the next seasons that my concern ..
Old 04-12-2010, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

It's not about them breaking up. And I understand they'll have obstacles, I guess I just wish that they did go about it a different order, because, guessing by the majority of fan reaction (aside from those who have loved NS already), it hasn't been all that great.

I think it was a disservice to Nate and Serena's relationship to glaze over the internal issues they should have and could have dealt with, and instead brought in third party nonsense. Not only that, but they glazed over the issues from their past, etc., to the point where it would seem like regression if they went back and dealt with them at a later time in Season 4. It's just silly to lose all the potential material, which would have been a much better journey, imo, than getting them together in the span on five seconds in 3x13 after a three month hiatus and after the Tripp debacle without any sort of explanation, just to shove Jenny at them in that same episode,
Old 04-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Aw, Ion, I don't like to see you worry so much. Jenny's involvement truly is unnecessary, but it is what it is. The only reason Nate is trusting her at all right now is because she is presenting herself as a "sweet", "well-meaning", "trustworthy" friend. She is not. What he's getting with Jenny is what people would call false advertising. Good or bad, Serena is herself with Nate, and I do believe they sincerely love each other. Try not to worry. Take episodes as they come.

Ale, we'll definitely have to do a wait/see on the drinking/drug scenes for the moment. I do think her drugging him remains a real possibility and I'm not counting that out at all; it's just hard for me to tell for certain from what we've been given so far.

Quote:
I am convinced the daddy issue is what causes it. Serena may either keep more things from Nate, which WILL rightly piss Nate off, or more likely she will just fight with him because he'll see what a douche Daddy VdW is. And Serena will be blinded in her judgement..
I'm inclined to believe that as well. It could go either of those two ways. As you were saying last night, he's not even here yet and Serena's pursuit of him is already a point of conflict so I can see that continuing. And as Ria says, it's very likely that Serena would make acceptance of her Dad a dealbreaker. She's been waiting so long to have this relationship with him she's probably going to be pretty tunnel visioned.

On your Chace/Nate/NS defense, you go, Ale! Honestly, I agree on Chace. He's ridiculously pretty. I don't have anything to compare Nate/Serena's scenes to on the show, but Stephanie S. herself has said what you said -- they really have had the sexiest scenes on the show. Even the Shepphard Wedding stuff from S1 seemed quite steamy. In general, the S&S threads grate on my nerves. The meltdown last night over Dan/Blair? I mean, come on, it's Dan and Blair! The threats to stop watching and tweeting Josh? Chill, people! I like Chuck and Blair's "screwed-upness." I embrace it. This whole thing has made me want to root for them. But, really, when it comes to S&S, I do a lot of scrolling (and/or eye rolling)!

And thank you so much for posting that Matthew Settle interview. I love his take on why people see the Vanessa/Rufus thing. And I like your theory on who the Humphrey kids might support. I'm just waiting everything out right now. Get Daddy VDW on. Get Jenny off.

Chels, when you say the "majority of fan reaction" are you talking about fan reaction on FF?

ETA: I don't like third-party static at all (I find it tedious and unnecessary). At the same time, I think the what the writers are trying to do is use the current third-party interference to allow Nate and Serena the opportunity to address the issues that they need to. So I do think the internal issues of trust, the past, of how fast they should go have been handled/are being handled; the third-party stuff is used as a way of provoking them to face the issue and address it. It's not a perfect situation by any means, but I think I get what the writers are trying to do.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler

Last edited by jnnj; 04-12-2010 at 01:37 PM
jnnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
It's not about them breaking up. And I understand they'll have obstacles, I guess I just wish that they did go about it a different order, because, guessing by the majority of fan reaction (aside from those who have loved NS already), it hasn't been all that great.

I think it was a disservice to Nate and Serena's relationship to glaze over the internal issues they should have and could have dealt with, and instead brought in third party nonsense. Not only that, but they glazed over the issues from their past, etc., to the point where it would seem like regression if they went back and dealt with them at a later time in Season 4. It's just silly to lose all the potential material, which would have been a much better journey, imo, than getting them together in the span on five seconds in 3x13 after a three month hiatus and after the Tripp debacle without any sort of explanation, just to shove Jenny at them in that same episode,
Good insight Chels. I agree with this. However, it doesn't change the fact that the writing is what it is and we just have to deal with it. To keep myself from getting too upset, I repeat to myself, "This is Gossip Girl, This is Gossip Girl". These writers are known for not being thorough with character development (i.e. which is why a lot of people have issues with Little J, myself included). This often bleeds into the way they deal with couples. I have written many times about liking some aspects of the way they've handled NS and have also written about hating others. I think it's completely IN character for N and S to get together and automatically surge forward, head first, into a serious relationship. It's not only the type of people they are, but it's also indicative of their history. They can just skip the early stages of a relationship because of their life-long friendship. Maybe this is why the writers have chosen to not be as thorough with the "falling" in love section of their journey. However, I completely agree with what you said about outside sources and FREAKIN Tripp. The outside sources are just not necessary at this point, except for the daddy stuff (I think thats gonna be good TV). And Tripp. I can't go into it. I tend to just start throwing things when I talk about that awful SL and the fact that it's never even been mentioned. At all. I just want Serena to go into the fact that the Tripp sht had a lot to do with her issues with her father. I want it to be mentioned. Once. I have written before that I thought that Serena having an in-depth conversation with Nate about Tripp would be OOC. Serena and Nate are just not the type to sit down and have long talks about their pasts. But, I just want it mentioned. Maybe to the daddy (not specifically about Tripp, but maybe "I've tried a lot of different things and been with many people to fill the void of you not being here"). Okay, now I'm actually talking about that SL and it's making me... GAH!
For me, those are sloppy areas, and I'm quite certain none of that made sense

Last edited by emerald_city; 04-12-2010 at 01:42 PM
emerald_city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Kristen posted:

Quote:
You've gotta stop it with the "Jenny is a homewrecker" stuff.
So sorry, but as I hinted above, Jenny is indeed about to meddle, and I'm not referring to Nate and Serena. I'm actually talking about her dad, Rufus, and stepmom, Lily. I'm hearing that Little J is going to try to do some bad things to their relationship, and then...yes, she's going away. But the good news for you Jenny fans (finally!) is that contrary to some rumors you may have heard, she is not dying. I'm told Taylor Momsen will be back in season four. At least, that's the plan.
Damnit.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)

Ale, we'll definitely have to do a wait/see on the drinking/drug scenes for the moment. I do think her drugging him remains a real possibility and I'm not counting that out at all; it's just hard for me to tell for certain from what we've been given so far.
oh I agree, I'm far from sure she does. My argument is that he needs to be wasted to be behaving like that and THAT TOO would make it impossible for him to have a sensible and significant conversation with Serena. So I think he may either have lots of coffee first or sleep a while before talking with Serena

Quote:
I'm inclined to believe that as well. It could go either of those two ways. As you were saying last night, he's not even here yet and Serena's pursuit of him is already a point of conflict so I can see that continuing. And as Ria says, it's very likely that Serena would make acceptance of her Dad a dealbreaker. She's been waiting so long to have this relationship with him she's probably going to be pretty tunnel visioned.
Agree J, the "tunnel visioned" definition is probably the most fitting I'm sure he'll be the deal breaker, and understandably so. Makes sense that Serena would be completely blinded and just wishing to see whatever good there is , if any, and ignore all the rest when Daddy is concerned.

Quote:
On your Chace/Nate/NS defense, you go, Ale! Honestly, I agree on Chace. He's ridiculously pretty. I don't have anything to compare Nate/Serena's scenes to on the show, but Stephanie S. herself has said what you said -- they really have had the sexiest scenes on the show. Even the Shepphard Wedding stuff from S1 seemed quite steamy. In general, the S&S threads grate on my nerves. The meltdown last night over Dan/Blair? I mean, come on, it's Dan and Blair! The threats to stop watching and tweeting Josh? Chill, people! I like Chuck and Blair's "screwed-upness." I embrace it. This whole thing has made me want to root for them. But, really, when it comes to S&S, I do a lot of scrolling (and/or eye rolling)!
I normally have no problem whatsoever posting in there, it's actually the only one place where I posted until a while ago. But it's gotten repetitive AND out of control (AND I didn't have time to post, period). Seriously? It's not like Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester are the next best thing after canned soup. I certainly think they are fine but nothing more than that. Neither is a sensational actor and neither is a sensationally good-looking person as far as my taste is concerned. Actually, Ed doesn't fit my taste in men at all. I don't find him sexy or attractive and that's merely my taste. I find both Chace and Blake WAY hotter in terms of looks and in terms of chemistry. Yet I'd get a thousand dissing posts on the SS thread for saying this. And it would turn into a competition. God forbid Chace or Blake get some compliment from anyone without Chuck/Blair fans getting all over it saying "oh Ed is so much better oh leighton is so much better oh CB is so sexier". Enough, really.

And even Savage said it herself, that the scenes they filmed with Blake and Chace were the sexiest they had ever had, that they have amazing onscreen chemistry, as you quoted. That said, it's obviously all in the eye of the beholder but I get REALLY annoyed at the fact that they feel the NEED to put Chace down, especially when NS are having a better time than CB and Chace is so obviously the most popular of the male actors on the show (right now I mean). Why do that? It really bugs me. The actor you root for doesn't become more popular or more attractive by putting down the other ones.

The meltdown over Dan/Blair (an inexistent prospect and couple) was WAY out of control. There were DEATH messages to Josh Schwartz on Twitter. I am NOT kidding you. And people saying the message wasn't so bad. SERIOUSLY? A little bit of perspective is needed. It's Dan/Blair for god's sakes. NEVER gonna happen, unless it's a drunken one-night stand. Period.

Quote:
And thank you so much for posting that Matthew Settle interview. I love his take on why people see the Vanessa/Rufus thing. And I like your theory on who the Humphrey kids might support. I'm just waiting everything out right now. Get Daddy VDW on. Get Jenny off.
I sooo feel the same. Plus having read Kristin's latest spoiler, Jenny plays homewrecker with RUFUS AND LILY too?! What? Now more than ever convinced she is sent to boarding school. And also, the news I've heard differs from Kristin's. She ain't coming back.

Quote:
ETA: I don't like third-party static at all (I find it tedious and unnecessary). At the same time, I think the what the writers are trying to do is use the current third-party interference to allow Nate and Serena the opportunity to address the issues that they need to. So I do think the internal issues of trust, the past, of how fast they should go have been handled/are being handled; the third-party stuff is used as a way of provoking them to face the issue and address it. It's not a perfect situation by any means, but I think I get what the writers are trying to do.
So do I J, I agree.

Now since I'm watching the episode.

Carter was a complete ASS to Nate. I've never been much of a Carter fan, exactly because of this way of behaving that he has... don't care that they partially redeemed him, one at the core remains what they are. He's a jerk at the core and remains such IMO. He may have moments when he's nice but that's not his core. NATE's core is being nice and he can be a jerk, Carter is the exact opposite, his core is being a jerk and sometimes he can be nice. Whatever, anyway his remarks to Nate were those of a complete ass.

Jenny sucks. But Serena is being a complete idiot. She could just I don't know.. TELL Nate she's looking for dad? Thinking he'd deem her stupid is not nearly enough of a good reason to not tell him.

Let me say it again, Jenny sucks. And Eric is SOO on to her. Yet she manages to lie her way out of Eric's good faith too. Thank goodness she's going away for a long while.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Chelsea, note the "at least that's the plan". And I've heard from other sources that NO, Jenny is not coming back. Which I've heard a long while ago, even about the storyline, and it's all coming true now, with the reports. I have no reasons to doubt my original sources. And Kristin's stuff is all but a confirmation of anything since she says "at least, that's the plan". Bottomline: Kristin's got nothing other than the fact that Jenny doesn't die. Which, we already knew.

Let me add again: JENNY SUCKS. Nate said he was overreacting and of course she took the opportunity. That's love, right there.

ETA: Sorry for the double post.

Last edited by TexasForever; 04-12-2010 at 06:36 PM
TexasForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Aww. I actually like the way they are dealing with this trust issue. Vastly different than the way DS dealt with their trust issues.
Serena isn't afraid to really tell him why she lied, etc.

"This is me you're talking to." Aw. I love them.
But I'm not saying what Serena did was right. I don't really get why she lied, either, because he knows about her dad.

Jenny makes me want to throw things, though.

"Look, I love Serena, but I also knows how she is. I get it, it's hard to know the truth with her." WTF. SINCE WHEN!?!?!?
Reply   Post New Thread