Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Quick thought on the finale, I wonder how far along Georgina is. Makes me wonder if we'll see the baby's birth in the S4 premiere.

And I'm still thinking of ways that Serena and Blair could accidentally meet up with Chuck or get an idea that Chuck is in Paris. I remember you said last night, Keri that you weren't keen on an amnesia story for him.
Yes, I'd been thinking about this too-to make the preggers story work she'd have to be like in her last month I think, so we can't skip the whole summer if that story is going to be continued...unless we miss the birth of DG's spawn, which would be sad to miss that comedy gold But I digress. I was thinking maybe those first two episodes with Paris and such are actually summer episodes to continue the storylines more immediately?

Yeah, I'd rather avoid an amensia storyline...but people keep going on about it that its scarring me a bit

And yes, haha Nate is adorable in that ani, and he's signaling to Dan, who totally does not get it! What else is new ...I'm having way to much fun hating on Dan
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
LPhhrdcLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPhhrdcLover (View Post)
haha Em, I know, it makes sense, but certain people don't want to acknowledge it. Plus along with this, the vocieover at the end of 321 specifically refered to family over the DS scene, and the GG blast did as well with the "family reunion only Faukner would approve of"
I know, right??? Look, I realize that not EVERYONE feels like it's weird at all, but I sure do! I know they weren't raised together and I know they dated before they knew their parents were ever an item. But the fact of the matter is, they are family now. Maybe not by choice (as Eric pointed out last night), but they ARE family. If they resurrect any form of a romantic DS (which is a big IF), I'm looking forward to the Lily/Rufus reaction. Because I'm sure they'll have an opinion.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:DoDs:. (View Post)
Seriously? WE are that? Okay...
KINDLY STOP TAKING MY POSTS TO MOCK ME ON OTHER THREADS! i ONLY KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE BECAUSE SOMEONE ALERTED ME TO IT!
Old 05-18-2010, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LMAO. Dan in that gif! And Jenny looking oh so adorable. I miss that Jenny.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Kristin's interview with JS and SS: NO mention of NSD

Quote:
Talk about OMFG! What kind of response have you received after last night's finale?
Josh Schwartz: Certainly the Twitter account is blowing up. But the cool thing is that people are really reacting, which is great. Obviously, some people are terrified that Chuck Bass is dead. Some people are furious about what happened with Chuck and Jenny.
Stephanie Savage: They're furious for different reasons. Some people are mad at Jenny; some people are mad at Chuck.
J.S.: Which is great. If you put a finale on, you want it to be the kind that people talk about for the summer.

Why choose to go in such a drastic direction with the finale?
S.S.: We designed the finale to allow people's perceptions to shift. People who had been pretty comfortable all year thinking that Jenny Humphrey was a villain might find some sympathy for her in this episode. And people who have been comfortable thinking that Chuck was a lovable bastard may feel he crossed the line in this episode. We wanted to blur the edges.
J.S.: That's the show. We were launched on the "OMFG" ad campaign; we gotta live up to that.
S.S.: We wanted to do a finale that would drive us right into next season. Sometimes it takes us a little while to get our momentum up, and we wanted to do something heart-charging this year.

Talk about the Chuck-Jenny hookup. Some fans are struggling with it.
J.S.: It's a move that's been in the DNA of the show since the first episode. That relationship is something that was in the pilot—it was Chuck being a predator. And here they meet in a place where they are almost equals, in terms of where they are emotionally. It was a way to track the evolution of the characters over three seasons.
S.S.: They're two characters who are really at their lowest point. And Jenny at her lowest is choosing to do the thing that she so resisted doing in the pilot, and Chuck at his lowest does the act that he's been so remorseful for since the pilot.

Now that Chuck and Jenny have this out of their respective systems, you think they're both redeemable?
J.S.: Everybody is offered a second chance in life. If Chuck weren't to survive what happened in the finale, at least he went out in an act of nobility. Jenny's looking to get a second chance and to leave the city behind and start over. Hopefully both characters were offered an opportunity for redemption by the end of the episode.
S.S.: Redemption is a huge theme on the show, from the pilot. Is it possible for a person to change? What can be forgiven? Who can be redeemed? That's the thematic material of the show.

Can Blair forgive Chuck after this misstep?
J.S.: First, there's the question of what happened to Chuck at the end of this episode.
S.S.: Let's see if Chuck can recover from his bullet wound first.
J.S.: Blair can forgive Chuck in her heart—if he's no longer with us.

And is Chuck no longer with us?
J.S.: I'm just saying that would be a way to forgive Chuck, if he lost his life trying to protect the engagement ring he was going to offer to Blair. That's a pretty noble gesture that can erase a lot of wrongs.

Don't forget, you recently promised us that Chuck and Blair are always at the forefront of your storytelling.
J.S.: That's not a lie.
S.S.: That's totally true.

Now that Mercy has been cancelled, will we see more Michelle Trachtenberg—and is Georgina really preggers?

J.S.: Oh, she's pregnant. We love Michelle, and we're always looking for ways to bring her into the show each season.

Vanessa was MIA in the finale. Will Jessica Szhor be back next season?
S.S.: She will be back at some point.

What about Taylor Momsen? When is her leave of absence up?

S.S.: We have a plan, but we want to save it as a surprise.

Will Blair make good on her promise to destroy Little J if she comes back to the city?
J.S.: Blair doesn't make promises [she can't keep].
S.S.: We will do whatever will create maximum drama.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is ***** Really Dead?! Gossip Girl Bosses Tell All About Shocking Finale - E! Online
Nothing on NS =\.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great. And I was looking forward to that.

I really think Jenny will come back pregnant or something crazy like that. I mean these two really seem crazy.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPhhrdcLover (View Post)
Yes, I'd been thinking about this too-to make the preggers story work she'd have to be like in her last month I think, so we can't skip the whole summer if that story is going to be continued...unless we miss the birth of DG's spawn, which would be sad to miss that comedy gold But I digress. I was thinking maybe those first two episodes with Paris and such are actually summer episodes to continue the storylines more immediately?
Oh, I agree, we need to see the delivery for that very reason. I'm guessing the first two are summer episodes as well, then everyone makes it back to NY for the remainder of the episodes.

Quote:
Yeah, I'd rather avoid an amensia storyline...but people keep going on about it that its scarring me a bit
I can't blame you. But it's such a soapy way to go with it. That or Chuck ending up in a wheelchair and not wanting Blair to know.

Quote:
And yes, haha Nate is adorable in that ani, and he's signaling to Dan, who totally does not get it! What else is new ...I'm having way to much fun hating on Dan
Nate's just adorable period.

Quote:
I know, right??? Look, I realize that not EVERYONE feels like it's weird at all, but I sure do! I know they weren't raised together and I know they dated before they knew their parents were ever an item. But the fact of the matter is, they are family now. Maybe not by choice (as Eric pointed out last night), but they ARE family. If they resurrect any form of a romantic DS (which is a big IF), I'm looking forward to the Lily/Rufus reaction. Because I'm sure they'll have an opinion.
You know, Em, I hadn't even thought of that. They would. But if things went that way, I would be long gone by that time.

Thanks for posting the interview Em and Wala. Pretty painless! Best part? They're consistent.

Hmm. Jessica will be back "at some point." This one on Jenny has me slightly intrigued:

Quote:
S.S.: We have a plan, but we want to save it as a surprise.
Of course, they'll do whatever it takes to make maximum drama.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
jnnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Man, nothing is sacred on this show.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Extreme Fan

haha I figured it'd all be about CJ/CB, but I hoped we might sneak in one question, to much to ask I guess aw well, we have time

Some of their views on things really are a bit odd to me...the whole Chuck protecting the ring thing, I really wouldn't call that a 'noble' act. It was sweet in its own stupid, desperate way-but its certainly not worth getting shot over, and I wouldn't call it 'noble'

I knew Gorgie was really preggers from the way she talked to the babies, and the with the pics she had. The question is, who's baby is it? It would be a true OMG if it was actually Dan's. Comedy gold.

And the whole 'do whatever creates maximum drama' haha everyones fears are not unfounded
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 05-18-2010, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just wish they said something about Serena and Nate .
Old 05-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu (View Post)
KINDLY STOP TAKING MY POSTS TO MOCK ME ON OTHER THREADS! i ONLY KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE BECAUSE SOMEONE ALERTED ME TO IT!
I intended to edited, but my internet was beeing lame.. Chill!
ps: Hum, just one thing, you did it first, not that excuses my behavior... sorry!
TK
.:DoDs:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
This one on Jenny has me slightly intrigued
I still want her gone for good. I do still think that's a possiblity too, considering all the Taylor stuff, but I don't think we'll know for sure until the end of the summer. But if they have a "plan" for her...two things come to mind. Neither of which I would like, so I'm not even going to contemplate them for the time being, I like ignoring her right now

Quote:
Hmm. Jessica will be back "at some point."
Yeah, so it doesn't sound like she's back right away. Although, if like we were just speccing, the first two episodes are in the summer than she'd have to still be in Hatti. And she comes back after the intial DG baby drama...or after its been discovered its actually Dan's baby ...yes, I do want this so much right now, it just makes me

Quote:
You know, Em, I hadn't even thought of that. They would. But if things went that way, I would be long gone by that time.
RL weren't pleased about the DS thing in season 2, they actually all four dated at the same time for a few episodes, so they were willing to accept it and try to deal with it, but it was awkwardness all around. Plus once DS were over and done with and there was a moment that they pretended to be back together but weren't, and you could see RL look kinda stressed So that's one reason I dn't think it would stop them, they were willing to do it before, but it cetainly wouldn't be easy or happy times

Quote:
Nate's just adorable period.
Truth bb, TRUTH

Quote:
I can't blame you. But it's such a soapy way to go with it. That or Chuck ending up in a wheelchair and not wanting Blair to know.
Exactly. I know GG can be pretty soapy at times, but this would just be a whole new level And I think what scares me is that I don't believe they are above doing it Most people right now seem to think the mystery is "where is Chuck Bass"...the only thing I think I'd like about this would be it would probably bring Nate to Paris, and we'd get NJBC in Europe, and NS would have to face each other and work together right away.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 05-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Loyal Fan

It's true, Cristina. Nothing is. Just expect anything with Josh and Stephanie.

Quote:
Some of their views on things really are a bit odd to me...the whole Chuck protecting the ring thing, I really wouldn't call that a 'noble' act. It was sweet in its own stupid, desperate way-but its certainly not worth getting shot over, and I wouldn't call it 'noble'
See, what I mean, Keri, EPs often always see the show differently from the fans. I've read stuff from EPs on different shows in the past and very often they had me going, "What? You're producing the same show I'm watching?"

Oh, it's OK, Wala. I'm actually glad they didn't touch Nate/Serena right now. Maybe later. Thanks again for asking on our behalf.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
jnnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:DoDs:. (View Post)
I intended to edited, but my internet was beeing lame.. Chill!
ps: Hum, just one thing, you did it first, not that excuses my behavior... sorry!
When did i bring over your exact post! This place has done it to others. It's rude and offensive. I will not chill especially since I've been alerted to the fact that my posts have been brought over on SEVERAL occassions. This will be my last post to ALL of you. If you have an issue with a post of mine respond to me where I post or take it to pm! I don't individually mock you or your posts copying and pasting it. Generalities are one thing, but this thread has a reputation for doing that to shippers that oppose them. The worst part is that there was a time when I used to actually get along with some of the people on this thread. But, it proves getting along lasts as long as you share a ship. It also gives me a helluva lot of insight into why the OTH fandom was as bad as it was. Peace out!