Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
OK, thanks Em and Keri. I have a feeling I know what's going on. No visit to the thread is necessary.

Oh shoot! Seriously?

Ah, OK. I understand the question Tam was asking now. Well said!

Strangely enough, I'm intrigued to hear what Josh and Stephanie have to spin for us this time.
At least in the previous thread there were some CB fans siding with NS fans... I'm still reading the new thread

As for the interview, I don't think they'll mention NS
TK
.:DoDs:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
those people will never change their minds, so don't waste your energy on them, that's the conclusion I had to come to awhile ago
I don't want them to change their mine I just don't get the logic behind evil man whore useless Nate anymore even though clearly Dan and Chuck have done some pretty gross crappy things .
Old 05-18-2010, 04:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Strangely enough, I'm intrigued to hear what Josh and Stephanie have to spin for us this time.
Oh yes! I'm really curious as to just get a glimpse into where their heads are at with NS right now

Quote:
I mean seriously Nate has been wonderful this season.
He has been a great faithful boyfriend to Serena he didn't jump at Jenny bones because he was depressed or anything he clearly even was willing to forgive Serena for what happened with Dan he stood by her through everything and yet Nate is still a useless man whore .
** End of rant** .
Let it out bb, let it out! The Nate hate is the most unjustifiable thing right now Season 2, fine, I get it. I still love him than, but I know why others didn't, he was a hot mess. But now? haha now Dan is season!2 Nate, and Nate is better than Dan ever was imo. They just don't want to face it

Quote:
I don't want them to change their mine I just don't get the logic behind evil man whore useless Nate anymore even though clearly Dan and Chuck have done some pretty gross crappy things .
That's because there isn't logic behind it, not now for sure
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
LPhhrdcLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
He has been a great faithful boyfriend to Serena he didn't jump at Jenny bones because he was depressed or anything he clearly even was willing to forgive Serena for what happened with Dan he stood by her through everything and yet Nate is still a useless man whore .
** End of rant** .
Do they say that? Change the tape. We already know that, thnkx.

Please, God,
If you are there
erase that season that-mustn't-be-named and I will probable believe in you again.

Love you, T.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
** End of rant** .
Oh, is that what they're saying? So Nate gets called out for having a threesome a week after getting his heart broken when Dan (who has already had a threesome this season, mind you) is macking on Nate's girlfriend, cheating emotionally on his girlfriend, and punching Chuck who had consensual sex with his little sister all in one day? That's kind of sad and tragic all at the same time.

Quote:
Yes-that's the worst part, people who actually have the gull to attack Nate after the finale. NATE! That's being bitter and holding onto the past, because he's been freaking amazing this year, and Dan is just the epitome of supreme suckage right now. Its just not even worth it, those people will never change their minds, so don't waste your energy on them, that's the conclusion I had to come to awhile ago.
Agreed, Keri. Let's just leave them to their own thoughts.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
jnnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

aiai
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 05-18-2010 at 05:59 PM
.:DoDs:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I'm gonna take a an extended break from the S&S I need it for my sanity .
Quote:
Nate is better than Dan ever was imo. They just don't want to face it
At least Nate managed to be committed to Serena without eyeing anyone
Nate only just did the 3+ as a rebound AFTER he broke up with Serena he has some class IMO .
Old 05-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:DoDs:. (View Post)
At least in the previous thread there were some CB fans siding with NS fans... I'm still reading the new thread

As for the interview, I don't think they'll mention NS
True, they may not. I'm just interested to see what they say in general.

Quote:
Oh yes! I'm really curious as to just get a glimpse into where their heads are at with NS right now
If they don't say anything about Nate/Serena, I'd be OK with that. I have a feeling they'll be fielding Dan/Serena questions more than anything else right now. I'm just curious about how consistent they'll be with Stephanie's Ausiello interview about the finale and S4. EPs never see the show the same way the fans do.

Old 05-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Just wanted to point out really quickly (I don't know if this has been mentioned yet) that Lily specifically referred to Jenny as Eric's "sister". So....by extension we can assume that Lily considers Dan and Serena "brother and sister" also. Interesting....
haha Em, I know, it makes sense, but certain people don't want to acknowledge it. Plus along with this, the vocieover at the end of 321 specifically refered to family over the DS scene, and the GG blast did as well with the "family reunion only Faukner would approve of"

Quote:
Oh, is that what they're saying? So Nate gets called out for having a threesome a week after getting his heart broken when Dan (who has already had a threesome this season, mind you) is macking on Nate's girlfriend, cheating emotionally on his girlfriend, and punching Chuck who had consensual sex with his little sister all in one day? That's kind of sad and tragic all at the same time.
Oh J I do so love your Dan hating You weren't here earlier in the fandom, but this hating on Dan thing? It feels like going home again
It really is sad how tainted people's views can be. Dan cheating on his gf and friend is totally fine becaus apparently, even though we haven't seen any "SIGNS" S is his twu luv, and that makes it fine. But Nate? Heaven forbid he try to move on and drown is borken heart a week after the girl we've SEEN him being in love with broke up with him to go find herself. Yep, Nate's totally the eeevil.

Quote:
I think I'm gonna take a an extended break from the S&S I need it for my sanity
I'd say it'd be good for you health That's why we brought the spoilers over here, and why we'll continue to do so, this is our sanity spot

Quote:
At least Nate managed to be committed to Serena without eyeing anyone
I know right! Dan has emotionally cheated on Serena twice. And now he's both physically (and apparently, I guess, kind of) emtionally cheated on Vanessa. Nate may have been flaky in the past, but he's only ever cheated once.
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 05-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh, is that what they're saying?
Yes when me and makry were pointing out the errors of DS we got that .
Quote:
I'd say it'd be good for you health That's why we brought the spoilers over here, and why we'll continue to do so, this is our sanity spot
Yeah I will just keep track of things here much better
Quote:
I know right! Dan has emotionally cheated on Serena twice. And now he's both physically (and apparently, I guess, kind of) emtionally cheated on Vanessa. Nate may have been flaky in the past, but he's only ever cheated once.
The teacher Keri remember classy DS days
Old 05-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

My ani that represents the SS thread

Old 05-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPhhrdcLover (View Post)
Oh J I do so love your Dan hating You weren't here earlier in the fandom, but this hating on Dan thing? It feels like going home again

It really is sad how tainted people's views can be. Dan cheating on his gf and friend is totally fine becaus apparently, even though we haven't seen any "SIGNS" S is his twu luv, and that makes it fine. But Nate? Heaven forbid he try to move on and drown is borken heart a week after the girl we've SEEN him being in love with broke up with him to go find herself. Yep, Nate's totally the eeevil.
I'm glad I fit on that count, among others concerning NS. Dan doesn't usually come up on my radar because the character just doesn't interest me, but he has reached a whole new level of annoying for me. And I thought I was over his sister. He sort of took the cake at the end.

And, you know, with Nate we can even argue that this is the way he deals with things -- he distracts himself. He didn't even look very into it. But Dan's all gung-ho to follow his ex to Europe while he ditches an e-mail (an e-mail!) to his girlfrend. Forget the fact that Dan was probably harboring feelings for Serena still, his actions were despicable. I don't know how any true fan of his or theirs would want things to restart this way.

I would hope that the EPs plan on exploring why Dan sunk to such a low so quickly after Vanessa left. One day? OK, two days tops! We have our theories in terms of him feeling insecure that Vanessa has been accomplishing so much more in his field of "expertise". But this needs to be laid bare on screen.

Makry, that ani never fails to crack me up!

Last edited by jnnj; 05-18-2010 at 05:53 PM
Old 05-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Makry haha I wondered if you were lurking And since you have posted, I shall share an ani in your honor!

Oh for the days when Nate new Dan was an idiot
Nate 'epic' Archibald
Old 05-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Makry
Anyway bright side I have asked and made sure Kristan get the question about NS hopefully we get answer about whatever NS will active or not
Old 05-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, that ani of Nate makes me laugh.

It will be nice if we do get an answer, Wala. Thanks for asking on our behalf.

Quick thought on the finale, I wonder how far along Georgina is. Makes me wonder if we'll see the baby's birth in the S4 premiere.

And I'm still thinking of ways that Serena and Blair could accidentally meet up with Chuck or get an idea that Chuck is in Paris. I remember you said last night, Keri that you weren't keen on an amnesia story for him.

Reply   Post New Thread