Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Have Eyes For You (View Post)
I love your icon Aylo
Thanks! That's one of my all time favorite BA scenes, it's so bittersweet. And I still can't listen to Wild Horses without thinking about Buffy and Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Of Hearts (View Post)
Aylo you should stop by the Buffy board sometime, we'd love to have you there!

Great title indeed! It makes me a little sad though, 'cause they should've ended up together.
I do lurk over there sometimes, I really should join in though. I really loved that show. Still no teen show like it I miss it.

Add me to those who loved Brenda/Dylan and Buffy/Angel! Brenda/Dylan (and Zack/Kelly from SBTB) were also my first ever ship(s). And then I discovered Buffy/Angel and it was like a whole other level of fandom.

Ok, now I'm sad! I miss Buffy/Angel and Brenda/Dylan At least Zack and Kelly got a happy ending. Though, in my mind so did BA and BD. I don't care what anyone says, they were both endgame!
Old 05-09-2013, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Once there was a darkness
Deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me life
Old 05-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Supreme Fan

OMG so so beautiful and the quote

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
Old 05-09-2013, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's from the Sarah McLachlan song I Will Remember You, which I thought was appropriate.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Supreme Fan

I was wondering where i heard that! It is appropriate indeed

Zayn Malik is my son.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

They were the classic star crossed love story, two heroes who loved each other to the core of their being but who were destined to never be together. Not bad considering Angel was only supposed to be a temporary character at the start of S1.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Supreme Fan

Unbilevable!!! I can't even image Buffy without Angel!!! He was such a HUGE part of the success of the show and of her character!!! I remember my friends who were totally obsseesed with them, they couldn't stop talking avout this epic love story with a vampire and this human girl who fights vampires!!!
What drown me to the show in the first place was this! I wanted to know what was all the fuss about them and i wasn't disappointed at all, it was beyond my expectation.

Zayn Malik is my son.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I only got to know of the show in the first place because of Angel, my friend who lived down the street never shut up about Angel this and Angel that and how hot he was etc. Then I was browsing my local library one day and found a video with Surprise and Innocence rolled in to one long feature length episode, remembered this was the show with Angel said friend kept taking about and thought I may as well rent it to see what I thought. So really those two episodes (and therefore the B/A relationship) are some of my earliest memories of getting hooked on Buffy as a show. I have a lot to thank Angel and my obsessed friend for.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Me too!!! They were in love with him and the minute i saw him i understood why. I myself fell for him fast and hard

The first episode i've watched was Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered and it got me confused because from what my friends told me Angel was this nice vampire with a soul all tortured and in love with the Slayer but that's not what i saw in this episode
Angel or rather Angelus was nothing like that but i didn't know the story at that time so i was lost lol

When i saw my friends at school the next day, i remember like it was yesterday i told them that i've seen last night episode and this Angel guy who didn't seem like a nice vampire in love and they filled me in.

So i really fell for Angelus first. I mean come on! Leather pants anyone?

Zayn Malik is my son.

Last edited by BrucasBangelBrylan; 05-09-2013 at 01:22 PM
Old 05-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Awesome stories you guys!

I can't remember with absolute certainty, but I'm pretty sure the first episode I've ever watched was Innocence. And after that Some Assembly Required and School Hard. Those are the three episodes stuck in my memory as the first ones I've ever watched of the show.

I was actually only able to watch S1 years after, while the show was in S5 or so, when they released the DVDs where I live. It was one of the best experiences ever, because I could finally understand where those characters began their journey. Also helped me understand a lot of references to previous events, of which I was clueless before.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 05-09-2013, 01:39 PM
Supreme Fan

I watched the end of the season and i was so depressed after Becoming because i thought that Angel was gone forever and i that missed the love story, i was too late.
Luckily my friends recorded the episodes from the pilot, i was able to catch up and the rest is history

Zayn Malik is my son.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-10-2013, 08:37 AM
Supreme Fan

I loooove this

Zayn Malik is my son.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Love the parallels in that gif-set. Shows how much their relationship changed and progressed from the beginning to the end. And how much between them hadn't changed in all that time.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 05-13-2013, 02:22 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah they changed, evolved, went through hell (literally) together and apart but their love remains the same.

Zayn Malik is my son.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread