Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤:
<STRONG>you gave me an idea! I need a Shemma avatar! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Em, you gonna try and make some? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

ETA:: thanks for the PFG def. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I would love to make some, if I knew how. I know some people that might be able to, and we could request for some on the webmasters board.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 04-21-2004, 09:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes yes! I would LOVE IT if you made some Emma and Sean avatars! I made a request for one, but the moderators seemed to have skipped over me! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Sean loves Emma
Eman[n]: Faith - Cuz I got it!
Old 04-21-2004, 06:32 PM
New Fan

sean and emma are by far the best couple on degrassi! i cant wait for them to get back together! *positive thinking people!*
Old 04-21-2004, 08:02 PM
Absolute Fan

yes, sean and emma BETTER get back together. seriously. hopefully season4.

MAYBE: chris will dump emma cuz they cant spend alot of time together cuz hes always busy with like DJ'ing and stuff like that so they break up. and then maybe emma and sean decide to be "friends"....and there talking and then out of nowhere in the middle, a nice romantic kiss happen =) ...leading into their realtionship...but first sean gotta get rid of ellie lol.

lildegrassiprince, luv the icon!
Old 04-21-2004, 08:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks! I like it too!

Really, first we need to get rid of Ellie. I shouls start a "Get Rid of Ellie" campaign! LOL But really, I like Ellie, she's okay, but her and Sean are a BIG no no in my book, as I'm sure for the rest of your guys. That's Emma's man and she needs to get back with him! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sean loves Emma
Old 04-22-2004, 02:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I love this couple. The N played White Wedding late last night and it was the first time I had ever seen the episode. The end was adorable. Emma's pretty brave, running through the streets of Canada with her big perm in her pajamas, off to see Sean. I love her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Really, first we need to get rid of Ellie. I shouls start a "Get Rid of Ellie" campaign! LOL But really, I like Ellie, she's okay, but her and Sean are a BIG no no in my book, as I'm sure for the rest of your guys. That's Emma's man and she needs to get back with him!

lol... yea i like ellie too. and i like sean. but i DONT like them together lol.

shemma Forever! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] ...even if there not Together lol
Old 04-23-2004, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by konstantine:
<STRONG>I love this couple. The N played White Wedding late last night and it was the first time I had ever seen the episode. The end was adorable. Emma's pretty brave, running through the streets of Canada with her big perm in her pajamas, off to see Sean. I love her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
White Wedding is what made me a Shemma shipper too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Of course she's brave. That's like, one her biggest characteristics. She's so awesome.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 04-23-2004, 04:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey! I'm new to this thread, but I'm a big Degrassi fan & I luv Emma and Sean together. They just seem right for each other. I hope they get back together next season because I do not like Emma and Chris & Sean and Ellie. Emma and Sean are perfect for each other!!
Old 04-23-2004, 05:27 PM
New Fan

hey ppl i never post but n e ways , OMG i love sean and emma, my theory/wish is that sean has to hang around the house alot to fix mr. simpson's car and one day he thinks hes at the house by himself fixing the car but emma is home, and she thinks shes home by herself and she like goes outside or something and there he is, and they argue a little, then they start talking and maybe he starts coming around the house more..and they start talking more and they eventually realize how much they miss each other! lol sorry i just really hope they fall i love again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2004, 09:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey! That's not a bad theory. But who knows. . . I wish Emma and Sean would get back together next season too and dump those non-interesting couples like Ellie and Chris! They need to it the road and make way for Emma and Sean! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Sean loves Emma
Old 04-24-2004, 01:02 PM
Absolute Fan

somehow they will just have to break up the couples to get emma and sean back together [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

sean & ellie? emma & chris? are just ewww lol. [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
^ thats how i truly feel about them lol.
Old 04-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Really . . . . we can only speculte, but when it all comes down to the nitty gritty . . . it only leads to one very important thing:

Break up Ellie and Sean (YUCK) and put Emma and Sean back together!

Sean loves Emma
Old 05-03-2004, 09:36 PM
Extreme Fan

I just wanted to say that Miriam and Daniel looked really good together on the Degrassi Coutdown. Too bad their characters are apart right now . . ..

Sean loves Emma
Old 05-03-2004, 09:37 PM
Extreme Fan

I just wanted to say that Miriam and Daniel looked really good together on the Degrassi Coutdown. Too bad their characters are apart right now . . ..

Sean loves Emma
Closed Thread   Post New Thread