Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Scott MoirღTessa Virtue ♥ #9 - Because their lips "accidentally" touched!

A place to post Pictures, Videos, News about Tessa & Scott - the Canadian Gold Medalists & World Champions.

1. AmericanDirrty
2. JudyC
3. Katie1231
4. Cathangel
5. Rinslet
6. kayrey
7. Miss Fate
8. Merlin_Bodhi
9. Oh-Canada
10. jhlover
11. Dingbat
12. neonbliss
13. daneeollie
14. lipsticklullabies
15. mariem201
16. Laurababora
17. tsforever
18. Leyton Love
19. Sunset_Stripper
20. truly
21. jaycee19
22. cutejanam
23. coconut16
24. Janelle
25. freckles101
26. patiskating
27. Marcy
28. SergeantPepper
29. princessofpower
30. Middiegurl08
31. ~Inspire~
32. 59hawaii
33. Rochi0823
34. canadablue
35. bluestockinghp
36. yodeleihihou
37. Bella Cullen
38. Puck's Girl
39. sit_spin
40. PaperGirl
41. Golden
42. Swamy
43. athena_
44. babalonga
45. Tiptoes
46. -Ann-
47. jigglypuff77
48. Spirinity
49. haleyliana
50. --erika
51. gg_all_da_way
52. Liralu
53. Titenoee
*Ask to be added to the Supporters List.

MOMENTS

credit:n720

Last edited by AmericanDirrty; 03-27-2010 at 07:42 PM
Old 03-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

You did stuff to it! It's so pretty!
Old 03-27-2010, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ohh love the new OP! =) So we are 1 thread away from milestone #10!!
Old 03-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

AD, TFTNT, it looks great!

And you guys are so awesome, I go away for a couple of hours and come back to all this new cuteness you guys found.

bailey_s, special thanks for sharing that CBC video with us non-Canadians.

That was a fantastic interview that even included the backstage hug/moment most of us didn't get to see

I really love how they balance each other out- how Tessa was so cool/calm/collected because Scott needed her to be during this past week at Worlds. And vice versa how Scott is there to joke around when she needs it.

And omg, that last moment when he pushed a strand of hair away from her face? Looved it.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And omg, that last moment when he pushed a strand of hair away from her face? Looved it.
We need a gif!
Old 03-27-2010, 04:34 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Sorry, but T&S can talk about their friendship and say they laugh about all the 'not so subtle' nudges from fans. . . BUT there are reasons for the old adages "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS" and a "PICTURE TELLS A 1000 STORIES" . It's nice to see Scott back to his old self--i.e. the guy with a complusion to touch his partner whatever chance he can get. That hair sweep was both intimate and adorable. .
Touche, PoP! I've never had a business partner or a guy friend ever sweep hair from my face! And I could barely see any hair flying around - just a convenient excuse to touch his friend is what I say.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

thank you for the new thread

Old 03-27-2010, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT AD!! It looks great!!

And thank you so much for sharing that interview video!!! That hug was adorable..and when they were talking about each other, it was just so sweet! And I really do love how they balance each other out. And the pushing away the hair strand at the end was so cute!! hehehe Loving the cuteness!!

ETA: Susan, I LOVE your new icon!!!!

And can I just say...we flew through thread #8 in a day!!!

Lizy // tumblr // Avi by oth.fan
Old 03-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Loyal Fan

2010 Worlds Medal Ceremony - TORINO 2010 26/03/2010

YouTube - TORINO 2010 26/03/2010 -11/11- ICE DANCE Free - FINAL - VICTORY CEREMONY
Old 03-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT! Love the OP!

Guyyyss we flew through that thread! Holy crap Lizy one day? :O I didn't realize! That makes me giddy

Susan - your avvie is especially awesome. Do you have the original pic?

The cuteness =

We should compile our favourite picture of them y/y? (And cheek/forehead kisses, and hugs and quotes! Quotes people!)
Mary ♔ Francis
Old 03-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, I really love the idea of Scott & Tessa together. However, when I read stuff like this:

Quote:
Just when you think that all was said and done years ago, Moir says he doesn’t think the business relationship they share would necessarily scare them out of dating in the future.
But then he adds: “But I don’t see that side of it. That connection was never really there after seven and nine.

“I think she’s kind of broken hearted sometimes.’’ Moir said, always joking.
HOW can someone with a girlfriend of almost two years say something like that??? Jess may be tough but that is quite disrespectful to her, IMO. (It's like Scott's saying "hey, I'm with someone, but I'm open to other options.") I LOVE how he treats Tessa and shows the utmost respect for her! If people wonder why everyone thinks Scott loves Tessa it's because he treats his "friend" better than he treats his gf--at least in public & in the press. . .
Old 03-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

The pic is from this website.
2009/2010 GP Ice Dance Entry

I was reading the comments from the recent article, and some them are funny.
A Virtue-Moir kiss creates waves - The Globe and Mail

Quote:
“We kissed for the first time in 13 years,’’

Uh huh~ Sure~
Yes... I believe you...
Yep, I really do...

*wink wink nudge nudge*
Quote:
In “Boston legal “ they forged the idea of “friends with benefits” ))))))
Quote:
So ... if Scott Moir is done with her, as of age nine, does that mean she's available? If so ... well, this is Saturday night Tess, and I was wondering ...
Old 03-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofpower (View Post)

HOW can someone with a girlfriend of almost two years say something like that??? Jess may be tough but that is quite disrespectful to her, IMO. (It's like Scott's saying "hey, I'm with someone, but I'm open to other options.") I LOVE how he treats Tessa and shows the utmost respect for her! If people wonder why everyone thinks Scott loves Tessa it's because he treats his "friend" better than he treats his gf--at least in public & in the press. . .
I quite agree - often they'll say they aren't dating. Sometimes he'll say that he's with someone else. But too many times, for a guy with a girlfriend - they refer to the possibility of dating in the future. I can't see how Jess would be ok with that. Maybe she doesn't read any of this stuff - but if she does, I wonder how Scott justifies that to her. Its just something I can't fathom Jess being ok with.

Also - some people say their chemistry is on the ice, its acting, its getting into character, whatever - but what they don't account for is their chemistry, intimate moments off the ice - sweeping her hair aside, checking her teeth, things like that.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

From LJ: Moves her hair

Old 03-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Inspire~ (View Post)
I quite agree - often they'll say they aren't dating. Sometimes he'll say that he's with someone else. But too many times, for a guy with a girlfriend - they refer to the possibility of dating in the future. I can't see how Jess would be ok with that. Maybe she doesn't read any of this stuff - but if she does, I wonder how Scott justifies that to her. Its just something I can't fathom Jess being ok with.

Also - some people say their chemistry is on the ice, its acting, its getting into character, whatever - but what they don't account for is their chemistry, intimate moments off the ice - sweeping her hair aside, checking her teeth, things like that.
Yep, PoP and Inspire, I agree.
I mean even if he explains it off as "its just stuff we tell the media" if I were his girlfriend, gosh I'd have big problems with that. Why can't you just say "no"?
I can't imagine someone being so secure that they are okay with comments like that.
Perhaps she does stay away from anything media related but I think something is bound to get back to her considering they are at the same competitions and on the same team.

And, yeah I think the people that just say they are acting on the ice haven't seen or paid attention to how they interact outside the rink, in interviews, k&c, etc. Its clear they're not acting- no one can be on point with the cuteness all the time unless its real

ETA: Yaaay gif! Thanks for bringing that over, Susan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread