Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2010, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

We need a new thread.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:25 AM
New Fan

Heya you guys, I've gotten totally addicted to making asofterworld remixes - and I will be posting some very soon (they're just not ready yet..) -but could you help me out? I am looking for pics of Tessa and Scott on the podium or during the victory lap at the olympics... !! Can anybody help me with a small picspam? *please*
or point me in the direction of a gallery?
Old 06-30-2010, 06:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by squintyfly (View Post)
the look
Hah! Thanks for .gif-ing that! That's the quietest she is all interview, I'm pretty sure. And she just looks at him, like "Stop. Stop now. Seriously, Scott, just stop." Priceless.
"She found a deep fitness in the fact that here, among people, they could be strangers. She thought, these people can see many things he and I are to each other - except what we are."- Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead.

avi by hackysack
Old 06-30-2010, 08:09 AM
Addicted Fan

we do need a new thread
Old 06-30-2010, 08:14 AM
Extreme Fan

OhmyGod Squintyfly, her "Scott just shut up now" look is EVEN BETTER IN gif FORM! Its making me laugh out loud. Seriously. Scott Moir, YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE DUDE.

V, I'm pretty sure those videos aren't geo-blocked. They do require you to register to watch them (it only takes about a minute). Did you register? That might be why they aren't working correctly.

Dana, there are a ton of Olympic podium pictures at daylife. Here's the link, just keep hitting the "next" button at the bottom of the page to see more. Tessa Virtue - News, photos, topics, and quotes

And now...

PICSPAM!

More TEB greatness.

The only thing this picture is missing is a googly-eyed, undercover Moose.

Tessa's face in this picture = hilarious

"I will dance with you, Queen Yu-Na!"

"...and then I will go back to dancing with Tessa."

Tessa and Scott take an acid trip.

Old 06-30-2010, 08:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey V, all you have to do is register before you watch them Then try refreshing the page even..
Old 06-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Umm, sexiness aside (sorta), look at Scott's leg muscles in this picture. I'm sure these two train very intentionally so they don't bulk up too much, but every once in a while we get a photo that shows how ridiculously muscular they both are.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackysack (View Post)
Umm, sexiness aside (sorta), look at Scott's leg muscles in this picture. I'm sure these two train very intentionally so they don't bulk up too much, but every once in a while we get a photo that shows how ridiculously muscular they both are.
Wow, nice catch. I was definitely not paying attention to his legs there. I was, however, paying attention to their faces and where their hands were located. Because, yeah, it cannot be stated enough. Farrucas = SEX ON ICE.

ETA: This needs to be posted again. Because it is THE FUNNIEST THING EVER.

Last edited by kris9918; 06-30-2010 at 10:01 AM
Old 06-30-2010, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

I'd be willing to start a new thread if absolutely no one else is, using what's already in the OP (it's just copying and pasting for most of the info), but someone else will have to locate appropriate pics and gifs to edit in. Otherwise, I'd just slap in a few moose pictures and the gif of Tessa's Look.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief Of Love (View Post)
I'd be willing to start a new thread if absolutely no one else is, using what's already in the OP (it's just copying and pasting for most of the info), but someone else will have to locate appropriate pics and gifs to edit in. Otherwise, I'd just slap in a few moose pictures and the gif of Tessa's Look.
Because they do not rehearse in the shower
Old 06-30-2010, 11:40 AM
Addicted Fan

go ahead, Thief! I think people wanted to use the Disney title, but I"m not quite sure what the title is, lol
Old 06-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

New thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread