Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

LOL Kris, I don't think she minds.

What I find incredibly adorable about that ending is that she initiated the put-my-hand-on-your-heart thing.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Me three!!

I am going to my very first ice hockey game this weekend! YIPPEEE USA vs Australia. No guesses who's going to win. The country which gets snow and ice or the desert continent??? hahah
I shall not be back on the thread till Sun (my time) and Sat (your time) nooooooo!!!
Can't wait to read through the rest of this thread and the next one! Ilderton madness hopefully!!!

miss you girls!
Old 06-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris9918 (View Post)
I know right? And Scott's like, "I'll just rest my hand. RIGHT. HERE."
Oh my...

artsy fartsy picspam?

Old 06-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_carrot (View Post)
LOL Kris, I don't think she minds.

What I find incredibly adorable about that ending is that she initiated the put-my-hand-on-your-heart thing.
Hahahaha, Jasmine, I don't think she minds either.

And yeah, she did initiate it that time. Its such a sweet moment. Really it is, despite my bawdy sense of humor tonight.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

That OD picture is so blurry and weird but at the same time really neat. Especially with the colors of Tessa's dress...
..damn, you kill me when you hold me like I'm your world.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Addicted Fan

A little late night thing for whoever's up.

Post your favourite cute moment between the two. It can be a GIF, a video, an interview, and article, etc. But you can only choose ONE thing!!

Mine is this fanvideo; because it's just so much more than an ordinary video:
YouTube - Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir - Kiss the Rain
Old 06-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Loyal Fan

More!!!

Rings light up when Canada wins a gold medal!!

Liz, that might be impossible...how could I possibly choose??
Old 06-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Good Morning Everyone!! WOW i went to bed yesterday nigth and this morning coming on the forum, i found a brand new thread!!! Fabulous!!

I just love all the pics....thanks thanks very much to all those who post them!!

There are so many that i love, but my favourites are those in which Tessa rubs Scott's shoulders...I find them very sweet....

I'm still in time to vote? My vote is for 1B 04-05 J Worlds CD again...I really don't like that K/C

Liz i really like the "game" you have launched. My choice is the OT4 hug at Olympics !! i think that it is fantastic and shows perfectly how much the four of them are really close friends!

YouTube - Virtue & Moir interview

Last edited by greta1969; 06-11-2010 at 12:49 AM
Old 06-11-2010, 12:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

hackysack, I think I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I love you signature. I love NCIS and that is one of my favorite episodes.

& thanks for the pictures! I'm assuming that different outfit for Dark Eyes was a practice outfit?
..damn, you kill me when you hold me like I'm your world.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Addicted Fan

hackysack I love the Vancouver pic Thanks!.. I didn't take enough Olympic pics of Vancouver in general when my boyfriend and I went downtown, and I wish I did!! All of those billboards and everything..
Old 06-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg_all_da_way (View Post)
A little late night thing for whoever's up.

Post your favourite cute moment between the two. It can be a GIF, a video, an interview, and article, etc. But you can only choose ONE thing!!

Mine is this fanvideo; because it's just so much more than an ordinary video:
YouTube - Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir - Kiss the Rain
This is my fav vid, alongside with another similar one Katerina made.

SOO TOUCHING.

~Tina~
Old 06-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Extreme Fan

WHAT is going on in this picture? Leap frog?

Old 06-11-2010, 12:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Jess, I'm assuming you're right, because I think I remember that moment in Dark Eyes...I just love the vibrant colors in those outfits.

and oh my goodness, NCIS is pretty much the coolest thing ever!!! That moment is so hilarious.

Liz, I wish I could've been there!! I've only been to Canada once, and never to Vancouver.

Aww, Scott loves Marina...

Ha Kris, that shot just keeps getting better!!
Old 06-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Addicted Fan

he totally does love Marina.. he seems like he's so respectful and loving towards women in general which I love.

Where are you from hackysack? I must admit, it was definately a very special and nationalistic time for us! I've never felt that way before!! It was a pretty amazing feeling, not gonna lie!
Old 06-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Hahaha, Texas...basically the opposite of Canada. I was so happy for y'all though, the Olympics were very well done!!

Sidenote, probably only for Americans: did anyone see that bit that aired I think on the night of opening ceremonies, about the relationship between the US and Canada? It may have been Tom Brokaw? The thing practically had me in tears. Canada is a very nice neighbor.

ETA: gold, from the night Tessa and Scott won!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread