Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2014, 05:55 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moncoeur (View Post)
I cannot believe that they were scored like that. All Canadians in my opinion were underscored, especially Paul & Islam.
I'm gutted for P/I and W/P. I know Alex made a mistake but it didn't deserve such major undermarking for the rest of the program.

W/P clearly dumped in order to favor the Russian teams. I feel so bad for them.

Quote:
how can these judges who critique ice dance for a living HAVE NO EYES?
I'm sure they do have the correct eyes.

It's blatant corruption.
Old 02-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone! I haven't been in here in ages, but I never forget that this is where my posting started, and of course watched the competition very attentively today. Wanted to pop in and say hope everyone's doing alright! The underscoring for the Canadian teams, and especially TS is absolutely ludicrous, and I hope the fix will be publicized even moreso now as it's starting to be.

I still wanna bring some positivity in here though! TS undoubtedly skated their hearts out and delivered their best SD of the season, even if it wasn't rewarded. And their smiles, dance, hug, everything afterwards just shows that. They're still my faves and I hope no one loses faith in them no matter what the outcome is tomorrow.

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir - short dance, Sochi 2014
x

February 16, 2014: Scott Moir’s happy dance and Tessa laughing at him after their ice dance short program.
x

x

Lizy // tumblr // Avi by oth.fan
Old 02-16-2014, 07:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hope no one minds, but I went ahead with the new thread as we were in need:
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/scott-ღ-.../#post74488978

tsforever, I hope you'll bring your whole post over to it. Love the gifs. I may have to 'steal' them for the main page.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:07 AM
New Fan

There's so much I want to say but I don't think I can really put it into words. Since my emotions are all over the place, all I can say is Thank You So Much Tessa and Scott! What a truly wonderful journey it has been!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread