Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveT&SFOREVER (View Post)
Love your photos Meyers thanks for sharing. Was this recently?
This is from World Figure Skating Championships, the gala, in March. The last two photos I posted here are from the finale, when all the dancers came out, did a lift (VM's was their on-Scott's-shoulder rotational and my pictures were a blurry mess), slow danced and dipped. The finale was seperated out into disciplines and then later each skater/team had an individual highlight, during which VM did the Goose.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:12 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I am just wondering from what year to what year did this supposed pregnancy happen? because if I am not mistaken she had surgery and then was supposed to stay off the ice for many weeks is this when the pregnancy happened? because maybe she gained weight for staying off the ice for that many weeks so how did she hide the pregnancy just wondering because I am confused on the year period.....
My guess is that she got pregnant in the spring of 2010 and had the baby in early January 2011. The surgery would have been in the last 2nd trimester, again by my guess, and really not a big deal for her to have been put to sleep for it.

I think they were definitely aided in how she carried. She had those strong abdominal muscles which bought them some time on her even really showing. The rest was creative dressing for public events. If you look at the pics, she did a lot of belts just a couple of inches below her bustline and the waist of her pants/skirts hit there as well, creating an illusion of a waist. Baggy, blousy types of things she normally doesn't wear. At that awards show in November 2010, she wore that dress that was not her usual style at all in terms of the cut and the amount of material in that skirt. She normally goes for sleeker dresses than that. That sort of thing. Camera angles for video and pictures would help as well. Also, in a lot of pics, Tessa who normally has perfect posture did a lot of slouching over or leaning back, pulling in the abs a bit more, making her appear smaller.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:20 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDanceFan1994 (View Post)
My guess is that she got pregnant in the spring of 2010 and had the baby in early January 2011. The surgery would have been in the last 2nd trimester, again by my guess, and really not a big deal for her to have been put to sleep for it.

I think they were definitely aided in how she carried. She had those strong abdominal muscles which bought them some time on her even really showing. The rest was creative dressing for public events. If you look at the pics, she did a lot of belts just a couple of inches below her bustline and the waist of her pants/skirts hit there as well, creating an illusion of a waist. Baggy, blousy types of things she normally doesn't wear. At that awards show in November 2010, she wore that dress that was not her usual style at all in terms of the cut and the amount of material in that skirt. She normally goes for sleeker dresses than that. That sort of thing. Camera angles for video and pictures would help as well. Also, in a lot of pics, Tessa who normally has perfect posture did a lot of slouching over or leaning back, pulling in the abs a bit more, making her appear smaller.

hmmmm interesting I love that you have the whole timeline down and and everything thank you for clearing that up for me. So is this really possible that Scott and her have a baby together and they are keeping it a secret? I mean thats a dream come true for all us fans that want them together. Do you think its really possible that they are not only keeping their relationship a secret but the baby as well? and why? and did she skate while she was pregnant? and do you think what happened at the 4CC that year had anything to do with her being pregnant?
Old 04-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Fan Forum become a That blog branch
I felt sad for Tessa, because she is under such pressure about her weight

Meyers, thank you for photos
Old 04-02-2013, 12:07 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsfan1 (View Post)
Fan Forum become a That blog branch
I felt sad for Tessa, because she is under such pressure about her weight

Meyers, thank you for photos

I know right its sad. I find her to be in perfect shape even back then. She has a great body and is very beautiful how dare people make her feel bad about her weight. I swear some people will just say anything because of jealousy SAD
Old 04-02-2013, 12:17 PM
New Fan

Also if anyone has any practice videos of T and S I would really love to see it. Please post if you can thank you all
Old 04-02-2013, 01:00 PM
New Fan

Quote:
hmmmm interesting I love that you have the whole timeline down and and everything thank you for clearing that up for me. So is this really possible that Scott and her have a baby together and they are keeping it a secret? I mean thats a dream come true for all us fans that want them together. Do you think its really possible that they are not only keeping their relationship a secret but the baby as well? and why? and did she skate while she was pregnant? and do you think what happened at the 4CC that year had anything to do with her being pregnant?
IMO, beyond being possible, I think that Tessa and Scott being married with a child is the truth of the situation.

I don't really have an answer as to the why question. My guess is that it mainly has to do with privacy, and possibly wanting to be known for their skating instead of the married couple.

My guess is that what happened at 4CC 2011 was likely related to having given birth not too many weeks before. The blogger feels that the withdrawl was planned. I'm not convinced of that myself; I think they thought they could get through the FD and had inteded to do so, but had a plan in place in case Tessa couldn't.

A note on Tessa's weight: No one is saying she was fat now or at any other time. We're just pointing out she was not her normal size during Fall 2010 and not just that, she grew from month to month. We think this was going on for a very happy and healthy reason though. We absolutely, vehemently disagree with the claims this season and last (and even at worlds in 2011) that Tessa is fat. Tessa is fit, healthy, and strong. There's not an ounce of fat on her, and she is RIPPED when it comes to muscle. People who have seen her in person will tell you that she's tiny little thing. However, there are people out there who try to claim she's fat because they're comparing her to Meryl, who's underweight right now. (I am not saying this to bash her, btw.) It is just not healthy when the joints are the widest part of your body. It's such a distorted, disturbing view (that I unfortunately think sadly reflects culture in a broader sense right now about healthy body type).
Old 04-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Binker at the top of the thread when you edit it you can change the title ? I did it on the 100th thread... I'm just not sure where you can change it ..

"It was just about skating together and skating from our hearts and enjoying the moment for us and skating for the two of us," said Virtue
{ Noee }
Old 04-02-2013, 01:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
IMO, beyond being possible, I think that Tessa and Scott being married with a child is the truth of the situation.

I don't really have an answer as to the why question. My guess is that it mainly has to do with privacy, and possibly wanting to be known for their skating instead of the married couple.

My guess is that what happened at 4CC 2011 was likely related to having given birth not too many weeks before. The blogger feels that the withdrawl was planned. I'm not convinced of that myself; I think they thought they could get through the FD and had inteded to do so, but had a plan in place in case Tessa couldn't.

A note on Tessa's weight: No one is saying she was fat now or at any other time. We're just pointing out she was not her normal size during Fall 2010 and not just that, she grew from month to month. We think this was going on for a very happy and healthy reason though. We absolutely, vehemently disagree with the claims this season and last (and even at worlds in 2011) that Tessa is fat. Tessa is fit, healthy, and strong. There's not an ounce of fat on her, and she is RIPPED when it comes to muscle. People who have seen her in person will tell you that she's tiny little thing. However, there are people out there who try to claim she's fat because they're comparing her to Meryl, who's underweight right now. (I am not saying this to bash her, btw.) It is just not healthy when the joints are the widest part of your body. It's such a distorted, disturbing view (that I unfortunately think sadly reflects culture in a broader sense right now about healthy body type).

I love what your saying about them being married with a child but how is Scott dating Jessica Dube explained? and i would think they wont be able to keep it a secret for much longer because there is a child involved someone may spill the beans because people talk. I think maybe after they retire they might come out with it and say that they are a couple but I am sure a few people will be shocked and some of us will be VERY happy. I agree with you on Tessa being fit and ripped love her body I think she is beautiful people can be cruel by saying that she is fat

thats interesting about 4CC was it ever explained what happened? because as I remember she just stopped and skated away from Scott and he didnt even know what was going on with her and I am not sure if it was ever explained what happened
Old 04-02-2013, 01:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I love what your saying about them being married with a child but how is Scott dating Jessica Dube explained? and i would think they wont be able to keep it a secret for much longer because there is a child involved someone may spill the beans because people talk. I think maybe after they retire they might come out with it and say that they are a couple but I am sure a few people will be shocked and some of us will be VERY happy. I agree with you on Tessa being fit and ripped love her body I think she is beautiful people can be cruel by saying that she is fat

thats interesting about 4CC was it ever explained what happened? because as I remember she just stopped and skated away from Scott and he didnt even know what was going on with her and I am not sure if it was ever explained what happened
The answer is that Scott wasn't actually dating Jessica Dube. It was a decoy for the real relationships (Scott and Tessa, Jessica and Bryce) to stay private. My guess on V/M is that it will come out once they have retired.

I think Tessa has a very good head on her shoulders when it comes to the crazy crap about weight in figure skating. There were some comments in an interview from 4 or 5 years ago with her talking about the importance of proper nutrition and fitness, etc. It's still cruel and uncalled for though. What I find concerning is how younger girls coming up in the sport (or those who are just fans) might be influenced by this. The younger girls should be encouraged to be like Tessa--fit and healthy--instead of being underweight.

The official story they gave for 4CC was a quad strain.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyers (View Post)
My gala exhibition album has been completed (I hope).
Thank you so much for all your pictures this year. It's much appreciated.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Meyer you have amazing pictures !!!

"It was just about skating together and skating from our hearts and enjoying the moment for us and skating for the two of us," said Virtue
{ Noee }

Last edited by Titenoee; 04-02-2013 at 01:59 PM Reason: kate answer it lol
Old 04-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The answer is that Scott wasn't actually dating Jessica Dube. It was a decoy for the real relationships (Scott and Tessa, Jessica and Bryce) to stay private. My guess on V/M is that it will come out once they have retired.

I think Tessa has a very good head on her shoulders when it comes to the crazy crap about weight in figure skating. There were some comments in an interview from 4 or 5 years ago with her talking about the importance of proper nutrition and fitness, etc. It's still cruel and uncalled for though. What I find concerning is how younger girls coming up in the sport (or those who are just fans) might be influenced by this. The younger girls should be encouraged to be like Tessa--fit and healthy--instead of being underweight.

The official story they gave for 4CC was a quad strain.
like Megean Duhamel ..lol she so fit !!

{ Noee }
Old 04-02-2013, 02:25 PM
New Fan

I just stumbled upon these old pictures from Finlandia trophy. They are still one of my favourites:

Old 04-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I want to know what people think of this interview: Marina Zoueva is happy about both ice dance teams.
If Marina herself believes now that it is just a matter of people preferring different styles that separates her two teams, then I give up. It looks like T/S are on their own next season and will have to fight their battle themselves. Which I'm not sure will be enough.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread