Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2017, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe how long it's been! I miss freaking out with my mom and best friend about it!

I'm home with pneumonia this week Sucks not to be able to leave the house, but at least I'm finally catching up on all the Jane The Virgin I missed since last year. Straight out of a telenovela!
Old 11-15-2017, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

that's always the good thing about getting ill!
Old 11-18-2017, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Catching up on tv is the best thing about being sick. Hope you get better soon, Ju!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
At least OB remedied the S3 Cosima disaster. SG can't do the same. They are going to give Alex a child and then she'll always have that child so I'm done.
Alex having a kid in this show wouldn't work at all.

Can someone remind me, was Delphine's Clone Report book super cringe worthy and not worth the read?
Old 11-18-2017, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, I have no idea, why?
Old 11-18-2017, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
Can someone remind me, was Delphine's Clone Report book super cringe worthy and not worth the read?
Well ngl it was cheesy and fanficcy, but I loved it anyway? I'd say it was a worthwhile read for any Delphine fan.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Well ngl it was cheesy and fanficcy, but I loved it anyway? I'd say it was a worthwhile read for any Delphine fan.
i was going to buy it, but then i decided ob didn't deserve any more of my money.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-20-2017, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I need stuff for my Christmas list of things I want from Santa. Should I add it? I'm struggling to find things I want.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
i gave up on the blacklist in s3 when they fake killed elizabeth and also tom was getting a lot of screentime. is it worth getting back into? i truly hate tom as a character, he ruined the show for me.
I'd say yes, most of season 4 was really good and, if I remember correctly, Tom was absent for a fair portion of it. (Off playing silly buggers with Solomon and Scotty I believe). There's a good deal of Mr Kaplan back story in it, including finding out why Kate is called Mr Kaplan.

Tom is in a fair bit of season five, but his storyline has been bearable, bar the bits where he and Liz get all gooie eyed over one another!

Major spoiler on The Blacklist if you haven't watched any of season five:
Spoiler:
Old 11-21-2017, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jame, as a fellow Brit please tell me you're doing yourself a favour and watching Corrie for the Kate/Rana storyline? It's getting so ****ing dramatic, intense, good. Just damn Corrie are going all out in a way I've never seen them do (not even for a straight ship) to promote them as a couple, to the point where it's pretty much common knowledge that they are going to be a long term power couple for the street! And gosh just everything at the minute about the storyline/promo is so overwhelmingly positive that I've been losing my **** for weeks.

I didn't think I'd ship again so hard after cophine, but here I am.

Quote:
I need stuff for my Christmas list of things I want from Santa. Should I add it? I'm struggling to find things I want.
If someone else is going to buy it for you, then why not? I'm glad to have mine. It's not crap like the comics that's for sure!

I heard in the comics they had bra sex again after Delphine brought the truffles in 1x09, and no break up. I prefer the break up.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's this Japanese version of OB that's going to happen and I'm so excited about it because there's another chance for me to practice the language, now with a story I already love
Old 11-22-2017, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Cormier (View Post)
There's this Japanese version of OB that's going to happen and I'm so excited about it because there's another chance for me to practice the language, now with a story I already love
I love that the show is already getting remade in other languages. It's only a few episodes for this remake isn't it? Like 8 or something? I'm curious what they intend to fit in.

Quote:
If someone else is going to buy it for you, then why not? I'm glad to have mine. It's not crap like the comics that's for sure!

I heard in the comics they had bra sex again after Delphine brought the truffles in 1x09, and no break up. I prefer the break up.
Awesome, it goes on the list then!

So are they happy post 1x09 then? Does Delphine still somehow say her great, "I didn't want to fall for you, but I have," line?
Old 11-22-2017, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't imagine OB without TMas tbh. It's a tough job.
Quote:
So are they happy post 1x09 then? Does Delphine still somehow say her great, "I didn't want to fall for you, but I have," line?
I don't know. But I think Cosima cries after sex this time? They probably aren't happy in that case.

I'll be disappointed if they aren't endgame in the alt universe tho. Not that I'm really following the series, but I like to imagine they'd always be together.
Old 11-22-2017, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just love watching Japanese stuff, I don't even care if it's gonna be very similar or not
Old 11-23-2017, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I can't imagine OB without TMas tbh. It's a tough job.
No kidding!

Quote:
I don't know. But I think Cosima cries after sex this time? They probably aren't happy in that case.

I'll be disappointed if they aren't endgame in the alt universe tho. Not that I'm really following the series, but I like to imagine they'd always be together.
I can't see it happening, but it's amusing to think about.

Surely they'd have to be endgame in the comics. It's meant to be AU, but I love the idea of Cosima and Delphine being endgame any universe. Such a pity that the fandom wasn't big on soulmate AUs. I would've loved them!
Old 11-23-2017, 02:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
There's this Japanese version of OB that's going to happen
What? Where??
S T A R D U S T
Closed Thread   Post New Thread