Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2013, 09:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Imagine the self-control it must take (initially at least) to work with somebody you're fangirling over so badly. When I was still in retail I was crushing a bit on a co-worker and that made the job harder - did I already mention it was only retail, not acting.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 324B21 (View Post)
it has got to be a confusing experience. DON'T LIE TO ME, TATIANA!
LEGIT.

Quote:
Imagine the self-control it must take (initially at least) to work with somebody you're fangirling over so badly. When I was still in retail I was crushing a bit on a co-worker and that made the job harder - did I already mention it was only retail, not acting.
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-29-2013, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 06-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I... I... eh... I don't think I've ever before seen anyone look this good in a freaking sweater.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

EVELYNE PLS. She is so effortlessly flawless.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-01-2013, 07:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

DP Idec~

#they had a fight and Delphine left hurt by something Cosima said #but she gets over it#flies to Cosima just hours after and stands on her doorstep looking for her#the second she sees her she only has eyes for her #you can see the hearts in her eyes#it’s only been hours but it’s so good to see Cosima again#she can’t believe how much she missed her and how many things she wants to tell her#she can’t believe how much she still wants her#i love seeing Delphine like this because she knows she ****ed up but she’s so earnest#so ready to apologize and win her back #so in love #cophine#is going to be the death of me

x
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why does she have to bite her lip when she enters?? GFDI Delphine. No wonder Cosima couldn't stay mad at her for long.

But really that tag is so spot on. Delphine is willing to fight for Cosima and I don't even understand how some people think she is not acting legit now.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Why does she have to bite her lip when she enters?? GFDI Delphine. No wonder Cosima couldn't stay mad at her for long.
That and that sweet, longing look she gives Cosima when she says "Please believe me" like iuhfdfijd GET THE **** OUT OF HERE.

Quote:
Delphine is willing to fight for Cosima and I don't even understand how some people think she is not acting legit now.
Idgi either. It's like some people are just so determined to dislike Delphine.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Delphine is willing to fight for Cosima and I don't even understand how some people think she is not acting legit now.
because they only use half of their brains.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]

Last edited by danvers; 07-01-2013 at 01:14 PM
Old 07-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

So glad this is on here, now i have two forums to come and go. Love Cophine.

And my thoughts on the 'Sex Scene' i get why they had underwear on, mostly because both of them had to get out of bed to leave or ninja sneak around the room. Not happy about it, but i doubt BBCA would air full frontal nudity (as much as we would have enjoyed it).

Hopefully the fandom getting bigger and TMas getting this recongnition will up the anty for next season.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

yeah, I don't think that's an excuse because, as we've previously discussed, it's been done before in the show (paul/sarah) and others (lost girl - a scene directed by the creator of orphan black - BTVS, etc). frontal nudity wasn't required. nudity wasn't required at all and yet they went for the safe, double standard route.

welcome to the trip, man.
we love to have more people on board.

speaking of which, please join our campaign to get a board and vote for the show (link in my sig)

ETA... in love with this one gif

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 324B21 (View Post)
yeah, I don't think that's an excuse because, as we've previously discussed, it's been done before in the show (paul/sarah) and others (lost girl - a scene directed by the creator of orphan black - BTVS, etc). frontal nudity wasn't required. nudity wasn't required at all and yet they went for the safe, double standard route.

welcome to the trip, man.
we love to have more people on board.

speaking of which, please join our campaign to get a board and vote for the show (link in my sig)

I get that it has been done before, but BBCA is pretty typical of double standards if it was just BBC it would have been better. It's weird for me to watch and remmeber it's not BBC i am used to, because i was expecting a lot more in that scene as per usual in shows over here.

Also have voted.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/b5b0394ff...2judo1_250.gif
DELPHINE'S LITTLE ****ING SMILE JUST STAB ME NOW

So watching Skins Fire tonight made me realize just how ****ing GOOD OB is. I mean, I know it's good. But this was like a slap in the face.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

thank you

I wish BBCA wouldn't interfere in the content, sort of like lost girl with showcase/syfy but you can't have it all

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-01-2013, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

AE is thankful for canada/canadians - but not EB or cophine, apparently. and HH considers herself a shipper.

she can go **** herself.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread