Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2007, 01:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Schree' & Baby #1: Because they deserve their own Fan Forum thread!

Welcome to the first fan appreciation thread
for Schree' & Baby!

This is a place to share our appreciation for these two amazing women, talk about the show, share our thoughts, ask questions, and share the Schree' & Baby love!!

Schree' & Baby's MySpace:
MySpace.com - Schree & Baby - LAS VEGAS, NV - www.myspace.com/onyourmindgirls

Link to the show's website, including archives (listen live Monday through Saturday, 9 PM to midnight Pacific Time):
AllTalkRadio.net - Internet Talk Radio - Online Radio Station - Talk Radio online - Talk Radio - Radio - Webcast - Internet Webcast

Click below to view slideshow (still under construction - improvements coming soon!):

If you have images or ideas you'd like included in this opening post in the future (like funny or memorable quotes), we can include those here.
Check out the other Couples threads on Fan Forum to get an idea of what we might want to include in the opening post in the future.

If you are new to Fan Forum, you can familiarize yourself with the Fan Forum rules (no double posting, no writing all in caps, when you reach 300 posts it's time for a new thread) here:
http://www.fanforum.com/f20/announce...d-9-30-07.html

Last edited by ericsfan; 11-07-2007 at 07:49 PM
Old 10-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hooray for Schree and Baby ! So glad Martha made this thread for you !!
Old 10-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Welcome to Fan Forum and your own thread must be nice. Martha is always doing nice things for people.

Thanks again for a great interview with Team Jeric.

jim
Old 10-28-2007, 02:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome to Fan Forum, ladies!! I look forward to hanging with your fans, and I hope you make an appearance or two once in a while as well! Let me know if you have any pictures you want me to add to the opening post. You rock, and I love you!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

awesome idea martha!! lol

i hope this is easy for them to find!!!!

anyways, welcome!!
Old 10-28-2007, 02:28 PM
New Fan

Hey Everybody!! Martha you rock girl!!!! Thank you so much for starting this for us. We will definately be coming in frequently to say hi and hang out. That is if we can figure out how to do it. LOL
Old 10-28-2007, 02:30 PM
New Fan

We just want to thank all of ya'll for listening to our show and showing your support. We are totally on the support Team Jeric for the amazing race campaign. :-)
Old 10-28-2007, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by schree (View Post)
Hey Everybody!! Martha you rock girl!!!! Thank you so much for starting this for us. We will definately be coming in frequently to say hi and hang out. That is if we can figure out how to do it. LOL
heyyy welcome!!!

so it's really quite easy. everyone has a usercp. it is on the top left. u click on that and it'll automatically bring you to a page of all the threads you've posted on. when it's in bold, it means there is a new post.
also, after 300 posts, we must start a new thread. the link to the new one is always posted at the end of the thread and then u just start posting there.
i hope it's not too confusing!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
We just want to thank all of ya'll for listening to our show and showing your support. We are totally on the support Team Jeric for the amazing race campaign. :-)
Thank you for your support! We really appreciate it!
Old 10-28-2007, 03:08 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone!! Can you help me please? I just opened up a new account schreeandbaby#1 and I tried to come and post but it is telling me that I can not post. So... I had to sign back in here just to be able to post. Is there like a waiting period or something for when you sign up that you have to wait a certain time to post? :-) BABY
Old 10-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hey everyone!! Can you help me please? I just opened up a new account schreeandbaby#1 and I tried to come and post but it is telling me that I can not post. So... I had to sign back in here just to be able to post. Is there like a waiting period or something for when you sign up that you have to wait a certain time to post? :-) BABY
i think u have to check ur email to confirm.
Old 10-28-2007, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I swear I truly am an IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Yes you were totally right all I had to do is check my email!! Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy I am finally on deck with everyone!! Again... Martha I love ya girl you are just toooooooooooooooo wonderful for words for doing this for us!!! :-) BABY
Old 10-28-2007, 03:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

So..... what is everyone up to today? I am so lost without my Cowboy game today!! I think that we might go down to Freemount but I woke up with a charlie horse in my leg and can hardly walk!! LOL Geez Is my body falling apart already? LOL :-) BABY
Old 10-28-2007, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by schreeandbaby#1 (View Post)
Yes you were totally right all I had to do is check my email!! Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy I am finally on deck with everyone!! Again... Martha I love ya girl you are just toooooooooooooooo wonderful for words for doing this for us!!! :-) BABY
you girls are so awesome!!!
seriously, i listened to the interview about 3-4 times and not only did i laugh every single time, but i also just enjoyed it so much. i loved all your questions, i loveeed that you were so excited about them being on the show and the input you had. i really hope you can get them back on your show. you are the best interviewers!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey I just wanted to stop by and welcome you to FF and say HI. so Hi!!! I really enjoy your radio show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread