Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2006, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves Thread #1: Because they're sizzling hot!

Okay, so they're not exactly a couple, but they sure as hell are great and close friends, who also happen to be an amazing team on camera. Everyone remembers them from "Speed" in 1994:

Now they've had a reunion for their new movie "The Lake House":

So this is the place to talk about their on and off screen relationship. Anyone who's ever seen an interview with those two will definitely feel the need to talk about it.

The interviews can be downloaded here. 195 MB's and worth it!

List of Sandy & Keanu Fans

*Nora*
Dingbat
Beatriz
Naive Girl
DanceWithLife
Black mamba
unfloopy_
gg_all_da_way
Rainstorm18
blueschild007
janeway1390
CrisBR
Swamy
Rian
* espoir *
Little Angel
Cindy3138
ocfan27
Brighter Than Sunshine
GodsGirl4Life
MarstersAngel
Jay
adambrodyluva
sharstarz07
LizEvans
cj12345
Laurababora

That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco

Last edited by *Nora*; 07-10-2006 at 02:36 PM
Old 06-27-2006, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

Again, if you're making a list? Add me!!!

And what's the pic on banner? I haven't seen it!!! But it's a beauty!
Old 06-27-2006, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

The pic is from a recent photoshoot. Here you go:

Speaking of recent photos, Sandy and Keanu hung out together yesterday in West Hollywood after giving an interview:

- Kaley Cuoco
Old 06-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for the thread and for the pics Nora
Old 06-27-2006, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

I love these two together.

Great pics!
Old 06-27-2006, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww I love the pictures and I love this thread.

By far my favorite on-screen duo

Old 06-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh cool thread
Those pics are gorgeous they're sure looking great together
I love them in Speed The poster of their new movie is really beautiful can't wait to see it !
Thanks for the vids link I'm gonna see them right now

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 06-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

I like them together... they are great friends, that's wonderful. besides they make a really gorgeous couple. Love the pics, Nora.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Addicted Fan

*Nora*, which interview was that from your sig? I really want to see it! Please add me to the list, i love them together
Old 06-27-2006, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow great pictures, I loved them in Speed.
My LJ
Old 06-27-2006, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

It's the GMTV interview.

Here are the Sandy quotes (on Keanu) I posted in another thread:

Quote:
"The key to any relationship, on-screen and off, is communication, respect, and I guess you have to like the way the other person smells...and Keanu smelled real nice!"

"I wanted to be Keanu Reeves in The Matrix. I think that’s the only role that I’ve looked and been like. ‘ If I had only been Keanu Reeves.’"

"Keanu and I did not exactly have a love scene, darn it!"

"Yeah, I like my job. I get to kiss Keanu Reeves for crying out loud! I’ll be the envy of all the women from six to 60."

"I just love the way Keanu looks at me while he's kissing me."

"Well, what I just discovered is that Keanu just wants to make out with me (laugh). It’s been too long for him I think. He needs it . Actually he’s flying here in a few days to start the first half of the movie and then we overlap for two weeks and then I start. It’s really a beautiful film. It’s very European. I’m excited to go to Chicago and hang with him and just do this story with him. It’s called Il Mare."

"Anyone who sits next to Keanu gets some of that light by association."

"Keanu and I have been talking about doing another movie together for years. We had a great deal of fun working on Speed. We were always there for each other and you don't always find that in your co-stars."

"Keanu is always reaching over and holding my dress down. There always seemed to be air rushing up threatening to lift my dress over my head. Notice where his hands are in those scenes. He's holding my dress down. He was thinking about me, not himself, and that's what you want in a co-star."

We've had meals, drank wine (with Keanu Reeves), he forces me to eat these 12 course meals with snails coming out of the tops of puff pastries. I'm just like "please give me a burger."

"Keanu Reeves. He's smart, too. And doesn't feel the need to let you know it."

"That Keanu, he just can't get enough of me. He wants it, he wants it bad." (After learning that Keanu had been talking about how excited he was to partner with her again, especially because a romance like "Il Mare" means they get to make out).

"This is a great honor to be next to Keanu, actually I'm standing on Keanu right now. He's there to watch out for me and I appreciate it and I'm so proud to be in this business and get to do what I get to do."

"I needed someone to watch my back, and he said he'd do it." (about requesting her star on the walk of fame to be next to Keanu’s)

"Since then, I’ve been linked with Keanu Reeves. That was because months after we’d wrapped Speed, I went to see his band play and went out with them afterwards."

"He's a great kisser."

"He was so great to work with. He didn't have to be there at five o'clock in the morning for my reversal shot, but he walked out of his trailer and said, "I just waited because I knew you needed me for that scene." And that's rare. People go crazy over him, and they have every reason to, because he's good-looking on the inside, too."

"There are so many beautiful people in this world, and that's not what gets me. That's a dime a dozen and it gets old. Then you meet somebody who happens to be blessed that way and is one of the kindest, most respectful people that you'll ever meet and that's Keanu. You know, Keanu's an incredibly funny guy, and he doesn't think he is. The first thing he ever said to me was "I don't have a sense of humor." Progressively, I think we discovered it. He was courteous and kind and void of any ego. He's like a cat."

"I liked it that Keanu wasn't always the capable male, he couldn't always keep it together, and depended on a woman just as strong as he was. It didn't make him less masculine. It just made him human."

"I Believe he's gone through harder times than he's willing to admit. Sometimes there's a sadness in his eyes that makes you want to go, "What is it?" But he keeps to himself, and that makes you want to know even more about him. Before I met him I was expecting him to be some kind of stud muffin, but he's the sweetest, most sensitive guy."

"He was the perfect partner to have around when the whole world’s not behind your project. He has a very soothing effect on people."

"One minute you wanted to punch him because he was so blatantly honest, the next you wanted to throw your arms around him."

"I was expecting this stud-muffin who was wild...but the Little Keester sits back and listens to everything."

"The thing I think most people don't know about Keanu, the thing I admire most about Keanu is he is so incredibly honest."

"I adore the guy, I adore where he comes from, and that is a place where honesty and decency mean everything. When I met him, I though at first that I was driving him crazy because I tend to talk nonstop, and he rarely talks until he's thought things out. I figured he thought I was a flake, but when he spoke, he spoke to me honestly. I felt a real kinship with him."
- Kaley Cuoco

Last edited by *Nora*; 06-27-2006 at 11:37 AM
Old 06-27-2006, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Awww, great, great quotes so cute and funny too
I really love those two actors and I'm glad to read this kind of stuff on them
Thanks a lot for posting them Nora

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 06-27-2006, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I LOVEd them in speed together and its great to see them working together again. Has anyone gone and seen Lake house yet.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 06-27-2006, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

I haven't, but I will as soon as it's out here.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 06-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Absolute Fan

I love them together. I haven't had the chance to see The Lake House yet, but I can't wait. *Nora*, I love the quotes from them in your sig!
I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-undo it

LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread