Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2004, 01:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks Caroline, that's the scene that made me a shipper in the first place. I'm liking that idea for the thread title, and don't worry about the avies... I say having the nice pics is more importamt

Gotta love Greek Mythology... they marry their sisters, eat their children, and kill whoever they want to. It's really entertaining.

Someone posted this on the SV board and I had to bring it over... The penguins are getting frustrated by the lack of ship and turning on each other.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Last edited by *Sugi*; 10-26-2004 at 01:40 PM
Old 10-26-2004, 01:55 PM
Extreme Fan

I get the sexy black tshirts! Mine, mine, mine!!!

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 10-26-2004, 05:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Kate, Oh the places you could go with those black t-shirts. MS does always look quite material in his.

Sugi great avies and That is flippin' hysterical! I think the writers should be warned...or not, they aren't being very friendly to us anyway

Oh and on a side note did I already stake my claim on Agent Barrett? *busts out branding iron again*
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Old 10-26-2004, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Has anyone claimed our lovely g33ky Danny yet? If not, he's mine!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorency
What do you guys say about having the title "Because his sidearm belongs to her!" ?

And then in the first post "Cause he's the daddy"?
That would be cool

Sugi, I'm gonna try to make some Sam/Jack fan art. I don't know that mnay techniques yet though. Got any tips/links for me?
Old 10-26-2004, 07:56 PM
Absolute Fan

At this rate, we're going to have to make an 'ownership' list or something

Suzan, what program do you use? The Fanart board at FF has really great links that helped me figure out some different techniques with PS. Ooh, and they have a list of sites where you can download some cool brushes/filters.

Old 10-26-2004, 09:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*

The Fanart board at FF has really great links that helped me figure out some different techniques with PS. Ooh, and they have a list of sites where you can download some cool brushes/filters.

This Sam Carter technobabble moment was brought to you by:

[insert snarky little fake ad that I'm too stupid to think up-which is why my brain did an O'Neill trying to figure out what Sugi was talking about and then made me think of this. Where are my meds??!??]

PS-Where would such an ownership list thread go? I wish to stake my claim on all male team member's black shirts. Including the lucsious Paul Davis. (back!back! he's mine, mine I say!!!)

Old 10-27-2004, 02:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eye of Botox
PS-Where would such an ownership list thread go? I wish to stake my claim on all male team member's black shirts. Including the lucsious Paul Davis. (back!back! he's mine, mine I say!!!)
Take the shirts, I'll take the male members Well I think that the list could have it's own thread on our board, where we objectify all the hotties on the show as well as everything that accompanies said hotties, i.e. Jack's sunglasses etc.

Oh and on a side note I think that no one should be allowed to say mean things towards or about AT because she's did like six episode commentaries on the S7 DVDs and was highly amusing in all of them, aside of course from her insisting that Sam and Jack will never get together, it was wonderful so to her.

And Suzan daFont.com has so great fonts for arts if you want to check out that place too

- Patrick Overton
Old 10-27-2004, 01:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Neat, I had a Carter-like technobabble moment... The SciFi board had a keepers list once, but I think someone else already snagged the entire SG1 team, so we'd need to start a new one someday

I love DaFONT too Carrie! They have the actual Stargate font which is pretty handy for icons and things. Do you play with fanart too...?

Old 10-27-2004, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
At this rate, we're going to have to make an 'ownership' list or something

Suzan, what program do you use? The Fanart board at FF has really great links that helped me figure out some different techniques with PS. Ooh, and they have a list of sites where you can download some cool brushes/filters.
You do realize it's a lot to live up to? You're way better than I

I use PSP and Photoshop Mostly PSP.
Old 10-27-2004, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks Maxi! You're the best!

Om vi bestämmer oss för en titel sen har du lust att ändra det också?
Självklart, inga problem!

Bwahah I love those penguins. Absolutely awesome, I never get tired of seeing that ani.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

That one with the penguins was so cool. How did the penguins got involved in this in the first place? Always interesting to know. I think you may have mentioned it before but I'm a expert of forgetting things. :doh:

Thanks for changing the title Maxi.

How bout we open a thread on the Male Celeb forum with the title "The SG boys"? And then we can claim them...eh..I mean claim stuff around them or... Well...

Those font links are so cool. I'm all happy now. Tehee! Want to make art alots of art. But to tired. So another day.

You will do great Suz! We have confidence in you.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome.
Old 10-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I love DaFONT too Carrie! They have the actual Stargate font which is pretty handy for icons and things. Do you play with fanart too...?
::whistles and attempts to look innocent:: Me? No, no, no... I just have friends who are masters.

With the thread title everyone, thanks Maxi

Glad you liked daFont Suzan and I expect to see your arts soon

- Patrick Overton

Last edited by Destiny_Sucks; 10-27-2004 at 11:01 PM
Old 10-28-2004, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That one with the penguins was so cool. How did the penguins got involved in this in the first place?

It began over at the shippersthread at gateworld. It's exact start is unclear, but it had to do with penguins being in the antartic and solitudes shippiness and the shipperpenguins helping the shipperfans attack Bridge studios where SG is filmed to get the producers to give us more ship.

A logical progression in logic, if you're a shipper

Old 10-28-2004, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Indeed it is.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread