Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2010, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Sam♥Grace {The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy} #1 - Because Sam is Grace's yellow-eyed wolf

Welcome to the first appreciation thread of Sam Roth and Grace Brisbane
of the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater.

Shiver

For years, Grace has watched the wolves in the woods behind her house. One yellow-eyed wolf—her wolf—is a chilling presence she can't seem to live without. Meanwhile, Sam has lived two lives: In winter, the frozen woods, the protection of the pack, and the silent company of a fearless girl. In summer, a few precious months of being human... until the cold makes him shift back again.

Now, Grace meets a yellow-eyed boy whose familiarity takes her breath away. It's her wolf. It has to be. But as winter nears, Sam must fight to stay human—or risk losing himself, and Grace, forever.

Linger

This is the story of a boy who used to be a wolf and a girl who is becoming one. Just a few months ago, it was Sam who was the mythical creature. His was the disease we couldn't cure. his good-bye was the one that meant the most. He had the body that was a mystery, too strange and wonderful and terrifying to comprehend.

But now it is spring. With the heat, the remaining wolves will soon be falling out of their wolf pelts and back into their human bodies. Sam stays Sam, and Cole stays Cole, and it's only me who's not firmly in my own skin.

Forever

The conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy. In Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. In Linger, they fought to be together. Now, in Forever, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

Fans
01. Shadowhunter
02. Whitney86
03. s e r e n i t y
04. Clockwork Angel
05. KOUAT12

Last edited by dive into you; 12-27-2012 at 03:48 AM
dive into you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

add me please
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
~betty's garden~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Added you, Whitney
Old 08-10-2011, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Add meeee pleaaase

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
s e r e n i t y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Added you, Sheida
Old 09-02-2011, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

add meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i these two what ive read so far its sad about their whole situation though that he will change back to a wolf but im sure theyve found a solution to that by the end of the book series right i just them human and together it was sad when he was a wolf and how he coulnt be with her but how much they already longed for each other god
The Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Added you, Lauren I know it's sad and it gets a bit worse in the second book. I still need to finish out Forever, but hopefully they have their happy ending.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

dont tell me that noo thanks dude u havent finished yet i did just spoil somethign small that i think happens at the beginnign of forever gonee.

btw i love ur art in the op that guy def looks like sam and grace is eprfect shes the oen in life a sw eknow ti and secert circle right or maybe not i thinkt hat is gone
when she was asked about who she would cast in the movie the author she didnt really have anyone in mind and picked randomly rachel hurd wood or wtv fpr grace but like she doesnt have blond hair i think lol and this guy from the band the artic monkeys as sam lol
Old 09-03-2011, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I haven't I was planning on finishing it but then I got distracted by other books.

Thanks Well that guy up there in the pic is Alex from Artic Monkeys, who I know she likes I can't picture Rachel as Grace. I just think Brittany look more Grace to me, especially when I'm reading the book.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

how could book any books over shiver :bawL; yeah im piicking succubus over finisnihing shiver

woahhhhhhhh whats seriouslky????????????? he looke dlike a guy forma tv show or something guess iw as wrong that band mamebers cant look like dream casts cuz he certinaly does wow im shocked haha yeah rach def not britt way more likely but i find that no matter what with dream casts even like how we had jace for alex or even like rob for edward like i alway still have some seperate image of the charcater when i read books with no face its odd lol
Old 09-03-2011, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I haven't read Succubus yet, let alone have the book.

Yeah He looks very Sam Yeah that can happen but this book when I saw a pic of Britt I know she was Grace for me. She just looks very Grace-like.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i finished it instantly surpisingly and now im wiaitng for u to get it goneeeeee
and her clothign si perfect too for the art she really does suit grace haha, im dying to read more but now have to read bloodlines befor ei can continue i flail blame mead shes evil lolllllllllll too many amazing books

have u read maggie's other series?

btw i relaly wish sam had of mad eis human prescence known earlier to grace he had everytime at that bookstore and now all this time wasted
Old 09-06-2011, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

That's true.

Yeah I read the first book of her faery series, but I didn't like it as much as Shiver.

I'm probably not going to go to her signing I'm so busy this week and I have no idea where the State library is.

I know but at least they did spent some time together.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The name dee is putting me off the series i dunno why how's the guy in that book?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its worth it u have to find her

Yes And as soon as they were together in person the connection was instant and they wasted no time making up for lost time
Old 09-10-2011, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I think he was alright but I can't remember.

I can't. She's left already but I wish she had an event in one of the bookstores instead of that festival.

I know
Reply   Post New Thread