Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish there was more guys like Austin also

the flyers was cute, and the text messaging and IMs, reminds me a bit of me and my ex.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18
I wish there was more guys like Austin also

the flyers was cute, and the text messaging and IMs, reminds me a bit of me and my ex.
yea, my ex used to text me in the middle of class saying: hunnie, i miss u <3

lol and we used to never get caught texting in the middle of class...he was only 4 classrooms away
xO_tasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Tasha, I love your icon! But...I have to warn you that he's going to be having a steamy affair with me while he's still married to you. Oh he's so good looking. Him and Chad Michael Murray. I must have a thing for blondes.

Austin Aimes was adorable though.
Old 09-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Sighs, yep, who could resist a blonde boy?! lol Esp. with blue eyes. Sighs.
Old 09-05-2005, 03:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Definitely not me, that's for sure.

I was a little puzzeled in this movie and I was wondering if anyone else thought the same thing...I thought it was kind of strange how he didn't recognise her when all she had been wearing at the ball was a mask? I mean she was wearing clothes , but you get what I mean. I was practically yelling at the television screaming, "dude, it's her! Are you blind!". I get aggitated very easily.
Old 09-05-2005, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen00
Tasha, I love your icon! But...I have to warn you that he's going to be having a steamy affair with me while he's still married to you.
thanks, it was my first animated avatar

and you're gonna have to fight me...if you're gonna do that

even if he cheated, i wouldn't let him go...just to make all of the fangirls mad
Old 09-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Definitely not me, that's for sure.

I was a little puzzeled in this movie and I was wondering if anyone else thought the same thing...I thought it was kind of strange how he didn't recognise her when all she had been wearing at the ball was a mask? I mean she was wearing clothes , but you get what I mean. I was practically yelling at the television screaming, "dude, it's her! Are you blind!". I get aggitated very easily.
I was thinking the same thing!! It couldnt be that hard to recognize someone. Esp. when they talk to you, shouldnt you notice their voice?? He talked to her @ the diner after the dance, he shoudve rocognized her then, i would think.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kissin In The Rain~
I was thinking the same thing!! It couldnt be that hard to recognize someone. Esp. when they talk to you, shouldnt you notice their voice?? He talked to her @ the diner after the dance, he shoudve rocognized her then, i would think.
Your completely right! But what did Sam say in the movie? He was looking but he wasn't really seeing (or in this case hearing either), maybe he has an attention difficency disorder? Thats the only thing I can think of at the moment. He he.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0Tasha
thanks, it was my first animated avatar

and you're gonna have to fight me...if you're gonna do that

even if he cheated, i wouldn't let him go...just to make all of the fangirls mad

Hmm...have an affair with the dude and risk being attacked by an over possessive (who wouldn't be) wife of Hayden Christensen? That sounds pretty dangerous to me.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Passionate Fan

^^
Old 09-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hmm...have an affair with the dude and risk being attacked by an over possessive (who wouldn't be) wife of Hayden Christensen? That sounds pretty dangerous to me.

and dont you forget it!!
Old 09-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Kristen00, would you like to be added to the list?
Old 09-07-2005, 11:24 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kissin In The Rain~
Kristen00, would you like to be added to the list?
Ooo, that would be great! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xO_tasha
and dont you forget it!!
Old 09-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Your welcome!!! I addeed you!
Old 09-09-2005, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by xO_tasha
yea, my ex used to text me in the middle of class saying: hunnie, i miss u <3

lol and we used to never get caught texting in the middle of class...he was only 4 classrooms away
Aww that is really cute!
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Passionate Fan

I wsih i had a BF to text message. lol
Reply   Post New Thread