Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

The show often has innuendos I just love!

Even in the latest episode, with Spencer in his boxer briefs, running out of the apartment to yell after Carly to bring more olive oil from the store.

And those 'orgasmic-ish' faces Seddie make in that promo where they're on their date eating at the table. Thank you Nickelodean.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 08-21-2011, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

More.

and

Old 08-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Those are great! I will never, ever tire of watching the way he stormed over to her and pulled her into him like that.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 08-23-2011, 07:31 AM
New Fan

That last gif = Freddie keeps his hands on her hips = heart palpitations. He's sending the message loud and clear, folks — Sam is HIS, so hands off!

Now my imagination is running off. I hope, sometime after the iOMG arc is over, if when Sam and Freddie are still dating, we get to see Freddie being possessive/protective of Sam.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaDoherty (View Post)
That last gif = Freddie keeps his hands on her hips = heart palpitations. He's sending the message loud and clear, folks — Sam is HIS, so hands off!

Now my imagination is running off. I hope, sometime after the iOMG arc is over, if when Sam and Freddie are still dating, we get to see Freddie being possessive/protective of Sam.
I actually disagree with this. I would hate seeing Freddie being possessive, because Sam doesn't belong to Freddie and i hate when men act possessive, because they act like they own a woman and is the one to dictate who, what, when, where with a woman's life. I hate that. And also, Sam is plenty independent and can definitely take care of herself.

It annoys me when people say things like that with Freddie being "manly" and "protecting" Sam when she is plenty able to take care of herself. She has taken down grown men, and i don't see why it would be any different when she's with Freddie.

I would actually like to see Sam protect Freddie once or twice, or at least stand up for him, and turn her strength on someone else for Freddie. I think it would really show how much she loves him if she got up in someone's face for picking on Freddie or bullying him or something like that and her saying "Mama is the only one allowed to pick on Fredlumps" or something like that. I think that would be awesome to see.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

While it's true. It would would be nice for Freddie to try to do something like that and Sam say's something like "Mama got this." and then she beats up who ever is talking crap.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Sure we all know Sam's a big girl who can take care of herself, but I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of protectiveness on Freddie's part. I think it would actually be cute if it's not too overboard. I could show that he really cares for her.

The other way around wouldn't hurt either, but I don't want Sam to be wearing the pants in the relationship too much.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlight-Electr0 (View Post)

The other way around wouldn't hurt either, but I don't want Sam to be wearing the pants in the relationship too much.
I think that's kind of sexist. No, not kind of. Is.

In my opinion, no one needs to wear the pants in the relationship. They should both be equal.

So yeah, i think it would be kind of nice to see Freddie start to, but Sam - like you said, slick - stop him before he does and take care of it herself. Because any other way just seems so unrealistic of the Seddie relationship to me.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't want to see Freddie "rescue" Sam or "protect" her. As has been stated, Sam is more than capable of taking care of both herself and Freddie.

However, I wouldn't mind seeing Freddie and Sam help each other out-Sam standing up for Freddie and Freddie offering Sam stability from her crazy homelife. Just because a person is capable of fighting all their own battles doesn't mean it's not nice to have another person on their side. That's why I liked the scene in ILMM when Freddie tells the guard to let Sam leave and Sam smiles at him. I don't think Sam was thinking, "My big, strong hero!" Rather, I think she was happy to not have to fight yet another battle all by herself*. It's not necessarily about rescuing a person, just helping them carry their burden. After all, it should be an equal partnership.

*Sam does have Carly, but Carly rarely gets directly herself involved in Sam's fights.

"Normal people make a living. The deranged make history"-Chris Titus
Old 08-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
In my opinion, no one needs to wear the pants in the relationship. They should both be equal.
Well duh, that was kind of my point acually. I didn't mean for it to come out as sexist. That's why I said that I wouldn't mind Freddie being the protective boyfriend once in awhile, because I can totally see Sam being like that with her tough and independent nature. So it wouldn't hurt to see that side of Freddie. As long as it's not too overdone.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkson_fan (View Post)
I actually disagree with this. I would hate seeing Freddie being possessive, because Sam doesn't belong to Freddie and i hate when men act possessive, because they act like they own a woman and is the one to dictate who, what, when, where with a woman's life. I hate that. And also, Sam is plenty independent and can definitely take care of herself.

It annoys me when people say things like that with Freddie being "manly" and "protecting" Sam when she is plenty able to take care of herself. She has taken down grown men, and i don't see why it would be any different when she's with Freddie.

I would actually like to see Sam protect Freddie once or twice, or at least stand up for him, and turn her strength on someone else for Freddie. I think it would really show how much she loves him if she got up in someone's face for picking on Freddie or bullying him or something like that and her saying "Mama is the only one allowed to pick on Fredlumps" or something like that. I think that would be awesome to see.

I apologize for being unclear. I didn't mean I want to see Freddie protect Sam from any threat in particular, or get jealous over another guy — that would be too cheesy or out of character, I think.

What I really mean is, I want to (eventually) see Freddie prove, even just vaguely, that he does want to be in a relationship with Sam. Obviously, we're barely an episode into their relationship, and going with the assumption that they'll be together after the arc, there will be plenty of time for it. But as of right now, it appears that Freddie is only willing to try a relationship with Sam because she kissed him, not because he's ever had any prior interest in her. Which may actually be the case. But eventually, I hope to see something that proves that he does want her, and he's willing to act up a little to keep her — an arm around her waist when others are around (followed quickly, of course, by an elbow to his stomach), or maybe Sam and Carly commenting on a cute boy, followed by a sharp comment or a jab from Freddie. Something to prove that he's in this. But like I said, I hope they will be plenty of time for that.

ETA: Ooh yes, I think it'd be funny and cute to see Sam defend Freddie — like, early in the episode Freddie could mention someone is bugging him, and Sam would say "(some yahoo) is messing with you?" and then walk off screen and return a few minute later, dusting off her hands.

Last edited by TeresaDoherty; 08-24-2011 at 06:04 PM
Old 08-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

edit;

Never mind...
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:26 PM
New Fan

Hello, can I join? Have become a really big Seddie shipper over the past few episodes. The scenes they've had, I hope they become canon at the end of the series.

Am I allowed to post spoilers of what Dan's been saying? If not, I won't.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

There's nothing with wanting Freddie to get a little jealous/over-protective. Nobody is saying that Sam can't handle herself, they're just saying they would like to see that side of Freddie come out, because it would show he cared. Not sexist.

And maybe afterwards Sam can set Freddie straight and tell him he doesnt need to worry.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

I'll add you BarneyxRobinshipper
Closed Thread   Post New Thread