Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2014, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Some Salem love is always okay.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awwwwwwwwww I love that first kiss and the firework is awesome!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-05-2014, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know so romantic!
My LJ
Old 02-07-2014, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

That episode was so sweet.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

It was great! I loved the true love test that came after that sweet kiss.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really was
Old 02-25-2014, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

They were such a cute couple! And the are soulmates
Old 02-27-2014, 07:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

They are. But I loved that in the end that didn't matter to them, they just threw away those pieces and only went with what they knew was in their hearts instead. Then we, the audience, got to see that they were indeed a perfect match. They had the perfect ending. Seriously the best ending I've seen for any pairing I've liked.

Last edited by Biscuit-; 02-27-2014 at 04:38 PM
Biscuit- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

i totally agree the fact that they threw it away and it still joined was such a sweet ending and i havent seen a send of for a couple like that as good or as simple as that. I think its so simple that you just instantly know they are going to be together foerver without them even needing say it or get married etc.

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Marki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah the finale episode was wonderful
Loved the ending
Old 03-13-2014, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

My LJ
Old 03-15-2014, 10:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

^That's soooooooooo cute! OMG if a guy ever got ME tickets to a Britney Spears concert....
Miss Negative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cute picture
Old 04-09-2014, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

They´re really one of the cutest TV couples IMO
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top