Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2003, 04:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just wanted to post this for all you guys to read.
I believe that she is who she claims to be. But it's up to you. It's kinda nice to be in the KNOW if you do believe her.

Quote:
AUTHOR: TristaFanShazam [All messages by this author]
SUBJECT: Thank you from Trista's MOM ( 2:46PM PST, Feb 23, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (113 messages) Original | < Previous in Thread | Next in Thread > | Last

This has been an incredible experience for our family and I wanted to thank all of you that have been supportive of Trista and her focus of finding love in this crazy world.
I know that there will be many skeptics that I am not who I say I am, but, I am Trista's mom.
I tagged along with Ryan and Trista on Thurs, and Friday through all of the TV and Radio interviews and a photo shoot with US Magazine. And I have kept a scrapbook (more than one) of all of the articles, etc. I have even printed some of the wonderful, positive messages that have been posted for them so that they can read them when their schedules gets less crazy. Your prayers and good wishes mean a lot to them.
And just to confirm imapunk is really Trista's stepsister, Jackie, who had been in a bad car accident the morning of the filming when we met Charlie. She was in a lot of pain, but never showed it that entire weekend.
If I had one wish, it would be that everyone on this board would find (or already have )the happiness that Ryan and Trista have found. There is way to much negative going on in the world (and on this board at times), so focus on the positive. You might be amazed with how great life can be. Love is worth finding, even if it just happens to be on a TV show.
Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: Thank you from Trista's MOM ( 2:58PM PST, Feb 23, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (113 messages) Original | < Previous in Thread | Next in Thread > | Last

Ryan didn't read the message board, and Trista did at the beginning but it got so bad that she stopped so she may not have read your Top 10 list.
Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: Hey Mom ( 3:29PM PST, Feb 23, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (18 messages) Original | < Previous in Thread | Next in Thread > | Last

They have not set a date as yet. There is too much going on right now. Ryan would get married next week but realizes that they both have a lot of things going on and he knows that a wedding takes time to plan. I think they will make that decision when everything dies down and they can actually decide what, where, when, and who.
Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: a question for trista's mother ( 3:42PM PST, Feb 23, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (18 messages) Original | < Previous in Thread | Next in Thread > | Last

I wish all of you could spend some time with them. I could actually start tearing up right now just thinking about how much in love they are. He is even better in person and he is even more than what the show presented - the editing gave him his shy sensitive side, but he is much, much, more.
The short cute story - we had a black SUV that drove us around new york and even though there were seats enough for everyone, Trista sat on Ryan's lap so they could cuddle as much as possible. At one point they were both on cell phones, cuddled up together.
Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: Thank you from Trista's MOM ( 4:14PM PST, Feb 23, 2003 )

Trista is always looking for a sweater even when she is in warm weather. I think she really found the solution to always being cold - she now has Ryan - who will keep her warm no matter where she is. And I would not be surprised if they spend a lot of time in Vail!
Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: Thank you from Trista's MOM ( 4:55PM PST, Feb 23, 2003 )

We love ryan
Trista and Ryan saw each other about 4 times for a total of about 10 days, most of them were on the west coast and once in Los Vegas. I know they were in a house on the beach for one of the visits and Ryan went out for a walk when Trista was taking a shower. Trista was really worried about that one because she was paranoid that someone would recognize him. They played a lot of Gin Rummy and Trista made grilled cheese sandwiches and Ryan made tomato soup.
Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: To Trista's mom! ( 5:29PM PST, Feb 23, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (28 messages) Original | < Previous in Thread | Next in Thread > | Last

I did find out before the rest of the world. It was really difficult for them. I think they would have gone crazy if they didn't have cell phones. At Thanksgiving and Christmas, they called eachother about every 2 hours.
They will be spending the next 3 weeks with each other, everyday with cameras only at the Vail Cystic Fibrosis fund raiser. I do not think they have plans to be in the midwest.
Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: To Trista's mom! ( 5:36PM PST, Feb 23, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (28 messages) Original | < Previous in Thread | Next in Thread > | Last

She knew it was him on the visit to his parents. She thought about him constantly, even when she was on her dates with Charlie. Each date after that was a confirmation of her feelings, and then when she heard that he had asked Stan for permission to marry him, that sealed it for her. The respect for tradition and that he showed for Stan was big in Trista's eyes.
Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: TRISTA'S MOM IS BACK ( 8:52AM PST, Feb 24, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (31 messages) Original | < Previous in Thread | Next in Thread > | Last

Yes, I am. But will be heading for the airport in Birmingham, AL in about 10 minutes. Going out to LA to spend some more time with T & R. Trista will be on the Jay Leno show tonight (I know it doesn't have her name as one of the guests, but the car is picking her up about 2:30 pt to take her to the Burbank studio. Believe me or not..
Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: Question for Trista's mom! ( 9:12AM PST, Feb 24, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (15 messages) Original | < Previous in Thread | Next in Thread > | Last

They can hardly wait to spend more time with the both of them to be able to see what I saw and felt when I was in New York with both of them - they just can't get enough of each other and it does warm a parents heart to see it in person. We are all planning on getting together very soon.

---------------------------------------------------

~Dreamer
Old 02-24-2003, 05:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here is a picture of Ryan and Trista.

If you're interested in pictures of Trista. go to this site Wire Images and search for Trista Rehn's name

Sorry, it's members only. But some are good enough to make into avatars

~Dreamer

[ 02-24-2003: Message edited Endless ]
Old 02-24-2003, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting the picture and the transcript, Endless! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I do agree with what Trista's mom says (if it is Trista's mom! lol. Well no harm done either way) about there being too much negativity in the world, and in the boards!! It's amazing how disrespectful people can be sometimes. It makes me angry and sad when I read messages like "Trista sucks! Ryan is a whiny baby!" blah blah. It's just so awful. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

But I'm so happy that Ryan and Trista are so in love. So sweet! Can't wait for her appearance on Jay Leno. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
*Shannon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 07:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you so much for the transcript and the picture Endless! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] I have the biggest smile on my face now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh and where did you get the transcript??
bésame y solo asi podré tenerte
eternamente en mi mente.
chilenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Saw the proposal again. It's so great!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

*goes to watch Jay Leno*
Old 02-25-2003, 12:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shannon*:
<STRONG>
I do agree with what Trista's mom says (if it is Trista's mom! lol. Well no harm done either way) about there being too much negativity in the world, and in the boards!! It's amazing how disrespectful people can be sometimes. It makes me angry and sad when I read messages like "Trista sucks! Ryan is a whiny baby!" blah blah. It's just so awful. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Ditto that. I don't understand how some people can be so cruel. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Thanks for the transcripts, Endless. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I believe it's Trista's mom. She seems real enough. If Trista is on Leno tonight, then I believe it's Trista's mom! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw the full finale tonight. I only saw the last half last time cuz I wasn't into the Bachelorette yet. I taped it too! I'm even more in love with Ryan now! I didn't see his visit to her parent's house or their last date and those moments were soooo great! I even got my two roomies to watch it with me and they were just as excited as I was. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I'm kicking myself for giving into temptation and watching it again tonight cuz I have two midterms this week (and I'm taping it too! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ), but what can I do? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2003, 12:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chilenita:
<STRONG>Oh and where did you get the transcript??</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] everyone,

chilenita , I got the transcript from ABC message boards. I frequent there to get info's on Trista and Ryan (ie. news, pics site).

I missed Jay Leno last night. But I read that she was not interviewed *oh shucks*.

~Dreamer
Old 02-25-2003, 02:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Pay special attention to the TIME this was posted by Trista's mom. Only Trista's mom could have known this fact. Let me know if it was true since I didn't get to see Jay Leno last night.

Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: Trista's Mom! Hello! ( 7:27PM PST, Feb 24, 2003 )
Author status: Preferred | Neutral | Ignored

THREAD MESSAGES (24 messages) Original | &lt; Previous in Thread | Next in Thread &gt; | Last

They will be together later tonight. Each of them had previous committments - Trista was filming the Jay Leno show - she is one of the judges of the Fido contest.
I am out in LA and will see them tomorrow.
Here are more excerps from last night. Roseanne was on the message board from 7pm - 10pm.

Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: Trista's Mom! Hello! ( 7:48PM PST, Feb 24, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (24 messages) Original | &lt; Previous in Thread | Next in Thread &gt; | Last

Actually, the editing made it appear that way. When I said I felt connected to Charlie, I hadn't even met Ryan as yet. And what ended up on the cutting room floor was after meeting Ryan I actually said
I thought "Friday night" was a great guy (especially when comparing him to Alex), and we didn't think it could get any better, but we realized it did get better after we spent time with Ryan.
They were both wonderful people!

Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: Trista's Mom, Don't avoid the question ( 8:04PM PST, Feb 24, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (6 messages) Original | &lt; Previous in Thread | Next in Thread &gt; | Last

Trista was very focused on finding someone. The limelight has happened after the fact. Believe what you want, I believe it is real and they are going to do everything they can to make sure it lasts a lifetime!!!

Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: Quiz for Trista's Mom ( 8:12PM PST, Feb 24, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (62 messages) Original | &lt; Previous in Thread | Next in Thread &gt; | Last

Yes, there were times that some of the things you posted really hurt. But, you are funny at times.
I am not one that enjoys slapstick comedy either. I just have a really hard time when I hear or see anyone hurt by words or actions, even when they are in jest. It is a tough enough world out there without more negatives coming from people that really don't know everything - only the edited version.
There have been a lot of comments about Trista's voice and laugh, and as a mother they are music to my ears, but... I will tell you that Trista hated hearing her voice and laugh on TV as well, so I guess I might just be more sensitive since I have a personal connection to that voice and laugh.

Quote:
SUBJECT: Re: Trista's Mom - - Please Read! ( 8:35PM PST, Feb 24, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (3 messages) Original | &lt; Previous in Thread | Next in Thread &gt; | Last

I do adore Ryan, even more so after spending time with them in New York - I was lucky enough to spend 6 hours with him when he was in St. Louis for the parents episode, but I only got to see the edited version of all the other episodes, just like the rest of the world. One of the things we all said after they left the house that night was that there was even more to Ryan than we had had the priviledge of seeing in those 6 hours and that has proved very correct - there are many layers and each layer just makes him even more adorable.
[b] whoa... there's no much more. Too many to mention. All I can say is that she took a lot of beating from people who are skeptics. I asked her if she will visit ABC message board and she replied that she will be there until ABC takes down the messge board. I'll post more if I come across any more news or future sightings.

FYI... for those who were wondering who the young lady was at Trista's parent's house... it is her step-sister Jackie.

~Dreamer
Old 02-25-2003, 02:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Endless:
<STRONG>I missed Jay Leno last night. But I read that she was not interviewed *oh shucks*.
</STRONG>
No she wasn't but the dogs were so cute!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I went over the ABC's MB and it's cool that she's taking the time to answer questions [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] it would be cool if she comes here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
eternamente en mi mente.
Old 02-25-2003, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

That would be *amazing* if she came here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I need to go watch the proposal/rose ceremony again- it's so sweet! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Just to be OT: ick, had my dentist appointment today. I hate dentist appointments. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2003, 07:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Awww, I tuned into Leno at 12:00am cuz that's usually when the interviews start. Sad they didn't interview her, but I hope she goes on other talk shows!

And it'd be sooo cool if Trista's mom came here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for keeping us informed about what Trista's mom says, Endless. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The only thing that got me thinking was that Trista's mom said that she "may have connected better with Charlie" (or something along those lines). From those words, it made it sound like she was comparing Charlie to someone. If it wasn't Ryan, than who? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2003, 10:50 PM
New Fan

Does anyone know if Trista and/or Ryan will be appearing in future interviews? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2003, 12:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nutZ:
<STRONG>Does anyone know if Trista and/or Ryan will be appearing in future interviews? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's what I'd like to know! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2003, 01:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shannon*:
<STRONG>I need to go watch the proposal/rose ceremony again- it's so sweet! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I watched it like 25 times!
OT - I hate dentist too and I went to see Coldplay tonight and it was excellent!!!! I had a blast!!!
eternamente en mi mente.
Old 02-26-2003, 03:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chilenita:
<STRONG>

OT - I hate dentist too and I went to see Coldplay tonight and it was excellent!!!! I had a blast!!!</STRONG>
My goodness! You're so lucky! Glad you had a good time! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread