Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Moderator Manager

you all have probably seen this but i'm posting it again anyway. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 03:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
btw, my friend told me that she saw in a tabloid that they already broke up? is this true? i hope not because i'm sure out of all those other reality couples, they can prove us wrong!
Tabloid, huh? I recently bought a copy of US Weekly and they are the only reality couple that are still together. I don't know what issue it is, I don't have it with me. But I'll check around to see if this "rumor" is true.

Oh, thanks for the pics. I've never seen them. Post some more... purteee pleeezzzzzz.

Hey I was born in the PI. I live here in the US. Nice to meet ya. Have you seen the entire Bachelorette show. I think I missed to tape a couple of the episodes. My friend transfered them to a VCD for me so I can preserve it.
Old 02-21-2004, 04:16 AM
Moderator Manager

i've seen most of it. i missed the one where ryan & trista went to sea world (?) the one with the dolphins. i forgot the name. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

but they fell in-love in seattle right? ryan said he knew it was real that time. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Moderator Manager

FINALLY! i have seen the wedding coverage of ryan/trista..."how do i love thee?" [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] the way they looked at each other was great! and ryan's surprise during the reception! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] such a sweet guy... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

i wonder how they are right now...

Old 03-11-2004, 01:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't seen them in any magazine cover since I got a copy of People's Feb issue. This is the same photo shoot they used.

Ah, the poem-turned to-song lyrics was sang by non other than a cute Texan guy (forgot his name).

I don't know about you, but Ryan is my dream man. 110% perfect in every way.

Did you ever like Charlie while watching The Bachelorette from beginning to end? Not me. It was almost like a "Leo vs. Dan" (Charmed) where Ryan totally captured my heart.

My favorite episode was the final episode where the 1st hour was focused on leading us to believe that Charlie will be the one Trista picks... but [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] when she said "But unfortunately... my heart led me another way". *sigh*
Old 03-12-2004, 11:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Endless:
<STRONG>My favorite episode was the final episode where the 1st hour was focused on leading us to believe that Charlie will be the one Trista picks... but [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] when she said "But unfortunately... my heart led me another way". *sigh*</STRONG>
season finale! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] i nearly died when ryan asked her to marry him! i also like that ryan asked trista's dad permission to marry his daughter. i think that was really sweet! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2004, 09:21 AM
Moderator Manager

latest news about ryan! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The Bachelorette Star Turns Athletic Dream Into Reality
By Blair LaHayeMarch 30, 2004

Reality-TV star Ryan Sutter, known for sweeping The Bachelorette’s Trista Rehn off her feet in front of millions of TV viewers, will compete in the 2004 Ironman Triathlon World Championship. On October 16, Sutter, a 29-year-old Colorado firefighter, will join more than 1,600 athletes in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii for an incredible 140.6 mile journey.
The Ironman Triathlon World Championship, regarded as the most prestigious endurance event in the world, consists of a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and a 26.2 mile run. The race tests every athlete’s physical and mental strength through some of nature’s toughest elements, including scorching temperatures and winds gusting to more than 45 mph in the lava fields.

Sutter has always been a driven and competitive athlete. After an illustrious football career at the University of Colorado, he fulfilled a lifelong dream by playing a brief stint in the NFL with the Carolina Panthers. Sutter has now set his sights on another challenge - to become an Ironman. Ryan’s drive to compete in the Ironman is two-fold, as he also hopes to raise money for the Firefighters National Trust, a non-profit organization for which he is now the national spokesperson.

“I have been captivated with the Ironman since I was a kid. This is a chance to push myself mentally, physically and emotionally while being able to give back to my profession. I am looking forward to the journey ahead,” says Sutter of his new challenge.

The Firefighters National Trust was founded in August 2001 by a group of firefighters who recognized the tremendous void left by their fallen brothers. They realized what those heroes had sacrificed while saving others and wanted to assist the families who were left behind. On September 11, 2001, the FNT was one of the only organizations already designed specifically for the cause of fallen firefighters. Assistance is provided through Immediate Income Bridging, Grief Counseling and Scholarships.

Ryan will be utilizing several Ironman-branded products including Cannondale, Computrainer and TIMEX. Sutter will also be working with eight-time Ironman Triathlon World Champion Paula Newby-Fraser, as well as professional triathlete Josiah Middaugh, to achieve the perfect plan to accommodate his firefighting schedule and the training conditions in Vail, Colo.

In the coming weeks, you can learn more about how you can also support to the firefighting community through Ryan’s Ironman quest by logging onto www.ironmanlive.com.

This year, Sutter will join ranks with several other notable celebrities who have become an Ironman, including former Super Bowl champions Butch Johnson and Daryl Haley, and former Baywatch star Alexandra Paul.

Old 03-25-2005, 02:21 PM
Moderator Manager

the couple on fear factor.

Reply   Post New Thread