Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2014, 05:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
Hey guys. I'm just catching up now. I like all your conversations but can't really type my phone.

I know I've mentioned before my kids illnesses. Well Alex went this morning to the picu because we haven't been able to get his bsg under control. Type 1 diabetes used to be very deadly if the BSG went so high they'd go into a coma. Anyway that's not going to happen but he does have ketones developing which are toxic to your organs.

So I may be in and out the next few days and if I this is one of the reasons I have been so on edge. We haven't been able to get him stable since before summer. His bag was so low the same thing could happen.

I need a vacation

Anyway I just wanted to give you the heads up in case I'm not around much that I'm busy but it will be fine.
Hoping for the best for your little guy, Rhonwen.

Why are people thinking that 13 is about Maleficent? Not saying it couldn't be, but is there any reason to think it is?

I guess we might get some clues if they film in Steveston next week.
Old 11-27-2014, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Rhonwen Hoping for the best for your boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
Hoping for the best for your little guy, Rhonwen.

Why are people thinking that 13 is about Maleficent? Not saying it couldn't be, but is there any reason to think it is?

I guess we might get some clues if they film in Steveston next week.
I think it's because of Maleficent's past with Regina. You know, Regina's not been very nice to her, even though she considered her as a friend..

I think it could be a Rumple episode. Also, just a thought.. Could the title refer to Metallica's song The Unforgiven? Because it's quite.. Rumple.

METALLICA - THE UNFORGIVEN

New blood joins this earth
And, quickly, he's subdued
Through constant pained disgrace
The young boy learns their rules
With time, the child draws in
This whipping boy done wrong
Deprived of all his thoughts
The young man struggles on and on, he's known
A vow unto his own
That never from this day
His will they'll take away

What I've felt
What I've known
Never shined through in what I've shown
Never be
Never see
Won't see what might have been

What I've felt
What I've known
Never free
Never me
So I dub thee "Unforgiven"

They dedicate their lives
To running all of his
He tries to please them all
This bitter man he is
Throughout his life the same
He's battled constantly
This fight he cannot win
A tired man, they see no longer cares
The old man then prepares
To die regretfully
That old man here is me

What I've felt
What I've known
Never be
Never see

What I've felt
What I've known
Never free
Never me

You labeled me
I'll label you

Never free
Never me

You labeled me
I'll label you
Old 11-27-2014, 08:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)

I think it's because of Maleficent's past with Regina. You know, Regina's not been very nice to her, even though she considered her as a friend..

I think it could be a Rumple episode. Also, just a thought.. Could the title refer to Metallica's song The Unforgiven? Because it's quite.. Rumple.

METALLICA - THE UNFORGIVEN

New blood joins this earth
And, quickly, he's subdued
Through constant pained disgrace
The young boy learns their rules
With time, the child draws in
This whipping boy done wrong
Deprived of all his thoughts
The young man struggles on and on, he's known
A vow unto his own
That never from this day
His will they'll take away

What I've felt
What I've known
Never be
Never see

What I've felt
What I've known
Never free
Never me

They dedicate their lives
To running all of his
He tries to please them all
This bitter man he is
Throughout his life the same
He's battled constantly
This fight he cannot win
A tired man, they see no longer cares
The old man then prepares
To die regretfully
That old man here is me

What I've felt
What I've known
Never be
Never see

What I've felt
What I've known
Never free
Never me

You labeled me
I'll label you

Never free
Never me

You labeled me
I'll label you
I think it is because of Regina's past with Maleficent and it could also be that Maleficent in being exiled is unforgiven. It could be about Rumple but I honestly can't see Belle not forgive him especially with what he has been through and if the sorcerer is involved or controlling him some way.

Anyway, I hope those who celebrate it had a Happy Thanksgiving and Rho I will keep him in my prayers!
Old 11-27-2014, 08:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Wow, that song is AMAZINGLY Rumple.

My feeling on Maleficent is that SHE is the injured party when it comes to Regina, and she thinks of herself as the injured party when it comes to Aurora/her mom. So if the ep was about her, it would better be titled "Unforgiving." But I don't know that the writers are sticklers enough to care about that.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

It does

I must admit I didn't think it was Maleficent at all, when I saw the title, I just though Rumbelle...maybe I had my Rumbelle glasses on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
Strap yourselves in for some heavy ANGST! That title alone insures it! LOL!
Yep LOL
Old 11-28-2014, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
Wow, that song is AMAZINGLY Rumple.
Isn't it? I wonder if it's more than just a coincidence?

It makes me think of his life after the truth of his shenanigans is revealed. Hard times ahead..

Quote:
My feeling on Maleficent is that SHE is the injured party when it comes to Regina, and she thinks of herself as the injured party when it comes to Aurora/her mom. So if the ep was about her, it would better be titled "Unforgiving." But I don't know that the writers are sticklers enough to care about that.
Yep. I think ep 13 is too early for Maleficent's backstory, though. A villain's past isn't usually revealed until the second half of that storyline (ep 6-8 or 16-18).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373
I think it is because of Regina's past with Maleficent and it could also be that Maleficent in being exiled is unforgiven. It could be about Rumple but I honestly can't see Belle not forgive him especially with what he has been through and if the sorcerer is involved or controlling him some way.
I'm not sure if she will forgive him so soon, though.. And even if she will, what about the others? I have a feeling they will be much less forgiving than Belle, no matter whatever is wrong with Rumple..
Old 11-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Isn't it? I wonder if it's more than just a coincidence?

It makes me think of his life after the truth of his shenanigans is revealed. Hard times ahead..

Yep. I think ep 13 is too early for Maleficent's backstory, though. A villain's past isn't usually revealed until the second half of that storyline (ep 6-8 or 16-18).

I'm not sure if she will forgive him so soon, though.. And even if she will, what about the others? I have a feeling they will be much less forgiving than Belle, no matter whatever is wrong with Rumple..
I don't know, I just hate angst and I just want it over with and not dragged out. I know they may drag it out for story purposes but this will go down as the worst storyline in the history of the show not to mention the most frustrating. I just want it over already.
Old 11-28-2014, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Angst is Rumbelle's middle name Grace
Old 11-28-2014, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Angst is Rumbelle's middle name Grace
There would be no RumBelle without ANGST! lol! Well... there would...w e just wouldn;t like it as much!! LOL!
Old 11-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I don't know, I just hate angst and I just want it over with and not dragged out. I know they may drag it out for story purposes but this will go down as the worst storyline in the history of the show not to mention the most frustrating. I just want it over already.
As the others said, Rumbelle = angst. I don't mind angst if the payoff is good enough, but I have to admit that my patience is being tested this season.

I think they're going drag this out until the end of the season. I could see them setting things up so that Rumple will be freed from the DO curse by being stabbed with the dagger. Just think about it: His plan with the hat is likely going to fail, and he won't have a lot of friends in SB after the truth is revealed. Belle will be at least suspicious of him. This, combined with Rumple's poor self-esteem and possible guilt, is probably going to be devastating for him. Plus he is tired of being attached to the dagger. Since he probably believes that TLK is no longer possible for him, he begins to look for someone to take his curse so he can just die and be reunited with his son. Another possibility is that he gets stabbed with the dagger while saving Belle. In either case, I think TLK is going to save him, and it's going to be sooo beautiful and emotional.

In any case, I believe the payoff will be good. Last season, we got the proposal and beautiful wedding (and the honeymoon!) after all the angst.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

So the next few episodes will be full of angst but I just can't imagine A/E ruining one of their most popular couple's. Not even for the fun of having Robert play evil..

I mean with the general viewers it seems Regina followed by Rumple are the most popular characters. They have always invested the show with them and their story.
And Rumples story is full of love, conflict, and is certainly the most tragic and interesting. So Rumbelle is definitely important to them.

Also thanks everyone for the kind thoughts. Alex and I are in the picu for at least another night. But hoping I can have him home Saturday for rest.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
So the next few episodes will be full of angst but I just can't imagine A/E ruining one of their most popular couple's. Not even for the fun of having Robert play evil..

I mean with the general viewers it seems Regina followed by Rumple are the most popular characters. They have always invested the show with them and their story.
And Rumples story is full of love, conflict, and is certainly the most tragic and interesting. So Rumbelle is definitely important to them.

Also thanks everyone for the kind thoughts. Alex and I are in the picu for at least another night. But hoping I can have him home Saturday for rest.
I know, Rumbelle is angst but this half of the season, we hardly had any payoff! I need to see some hope or it is just too depressing otherwise!
Old 11-29-2014, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah Grace, must admit we should have had more married scenes with them before the angst hit...only really the day after the wedding , should have had more...

I'm am looking forward to the angst though because Robert and Emilie will knock it out of the park and seeing the journey of their love fighting the power..
Old 11-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Yeah Grace, must admit we should have had more married scenes with them before the angst hit...only really the day after the wedding , should have had more...

I'm am looking forward to the angst though because Robert and Emilie will knock it out of the park and seeing the journey of their love fighting the power..
Yeah! I am hoping this means that we will have a really big payoff or they find out Rumple is being controlled or split his personality!

I just saw a script tease on tumblr. I'll try to recreate it:

Mother Superior: "This is light magic Dark one!" Rumple: "Then maybe I'll learn something."

So I guess Rumple and Belle are going to help the fairies or at least Rumple may try. Although after that remark I want to bitch slap Blue! How dare she tramp around in nun's clothing and act self-righteous! Did she even bother to read the bible????
Old 11-29-2014, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Yeah! I am hoping this means that we will have a really big payoff or they find out Rumple is being controlled or split his personality!

I just saw a script tease on tumblr. I'll try to recreate it:

Mother Superior: "This is light magic Dark one!" Rumple: "Then maybe I'll learn something."

So I guess Rumple and Belle are going to help the fairies or at least Rumple may try. Although after that remark I want to bitch slap Blue! How dare she tramp around in nun's clothing and act self-righteous! Did she even bother to read the bible????
Here's the exact quote:

I doubt Rumple is going to help the fairies. He hates them, and if Blue calls him "Dark One", he's probably up to no good (the last time she talked about him, she called him "Mr. Gold" (The Dark Hollow)). Plus, Robert said Rumple is going to do bad things in ep 9 and 10. Maybe he is going to suck Blue inside the hat? She is quite powerful..

It's interesting that now Blue is calling him "Dark One", too. I'm even more convinced that his curse is getting out of his control because he's mentally exhausted due to everything he went through last season, and that's why he is being so dark.

Quote:
Agreed. And I think Robert said something similar, too..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread