Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2014, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Emilie filmed by herself and Robert and Elizabeth Mitchell filmed together. So she may not be with the Snow Queen after all. (But I think that was a great theory and would actually be a good story).

I don't know why Belle would be dressed like that in the past though. Very strange. But exciting.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

could be that her mother took her to Arendell to visit family
Old 09-10-2014, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
could be that her mother took her to Arendell to visit family
Ooh, I hadn't thought of that. We know we see Belle's mom. But her mother wasn't filming with her yesterday is the only thing. STill, that could be. I like it.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond
No doubt they will be doing that after the dance
Well that's for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Emilie filmed by herself and Robert and Elizabeth Mitchell filmed together. So she may not be with the Snow Queen after all. (But I think that was a great theory and would actually be a good story).
I'm still not giving up hope yet.. They brought the Snow Queen in the show, after all.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I think Elizabeth is the Snow Queen, how that ties in with Belle, will have to wait and see, might not at alll, but I doubt it

Old 09-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Loyal Fan

I think there has to be some connection, considering that the Snow Queen is featured in what is obviously Belle's centric.

The detailing on the belt on the white outfit is definitely Nordic. The capelet and the outfit overall are really reminding me of something iconic but I can't quite put my finger on what. I wonder why Elizabeth's costume was considered more of a spoiler than Emilie's? Maybe just that no one is supposed to know she's the Snow Queen?
Old 09-11-2014, 02:36 AM
Master Fan

Wanted to remind everyone that Rumbelle will be working on these issues together. Thanks to a friendly reminder from Betsy that posted this on Tumblr

Quote:
RUMBELLE SEASON 4 SPOILERS

Here’s a compilation of various Rumbelle spoilers that I’ve saved (because I save anything Rumbelle, lol). Now’s as good a time as any to post them since we’re all dying anyway. I just also wanted an “official” reminder of how we’re going to get all that delicious exploration of Gold’s mindset…I personally belive this is all going to be good for him overall, and good for Rumbelle. Belle will gain even more insight into who he is and what he’s been through and they will be stronger than ever.

Remember the theme for S4A: “Never give up on the people you love”

Sorry, I don’t have the links………..

What’s the likelihood Belle and Rumplestiltskin’s marriage will hit a rough patch?

Kitsis: Unfortunately for Belle, she doesn’t realize Rumple has started off their marriage lying to her. But Rumple’s feelings for her are genuine. Last year, we saw a Rumple who sacrificed his life to save everybody and then was brought back from death. Because he was held by the Wicked Witch, we never got inside his head to see how he was feeling. We’re hoping to explain why he hid the knife, why he’s lying to Belle and what he’s up to; that’s all season-four business.

It’s only a matter of time before Belle (Emilie de Ravin) learns that Rumple (Robert Carlyle) killed Zelena (Rebecca Mader). Will you address that head on next season?

Kitsis: Rumple, as he’s told us, is a difficult man to love. He’s clearly up to something. As we’ve said before, his love for her and those vows were genuine. He’s also the same man who promised her he wouldn’t kill Regina and then found a loophole with the wraith. She’s definitely going to be upset when she finds out. It’s a matter of when and how. Last year, what we loved is that Rumple finally broke the cycle of bad dads from his family and sacrificed himself, and then Neal (Michael Raymond-James) brought him back from the dead. We didn’t really get to explore what is going on in his head because he was held a prisoner by the Wicked Witch,so we really want to focus on Season 4 and get in depth into what he’s thinking. What is it like to lose your son? To die and come back to life? What is it like to marry the person? What is it like when you get what is supposed to be your happy ending?

Will Belle discover that Rumple deceived her?

Kitsis: We’ve learned on this show that secrets tend to really come back and bite you, but whether or not it’s in these final two hours remains to be seen. I’ll tell you this: Rumple’s proposal and his love for Belle is genuine, but he’s a complicated man. He’s told us he’s a difficult man to love. We’re just beginning to explore what is going on in his head. A lot of that will be revealed next season.

We’ve been waiting for a big wedding in the finale. Everyone has been expecting that it’s Rumple and Belle’s, but could it actually be Snow and Charming’s wedding from the past?

Horowitz: It could be your wedding!

Kitsis: They’re going to your wedding on the show and we are going into the future. [Laughs] RumpBelle fans, we will definitely explore them in our next chapter. As for what wedding we have, watch it live on Sunday.

I need more Once Upon a Timescoop! —Karen
Now that Rumple has pledged his life to Belle, he’s going to have a tough time lying to her about his role in Zelena’s death. Could this be the first crack in his seemingly unbreakable façade? “It’s probably not going to be easy for him,” executive producer Adam Horowitz tells me. “Those were genuine vows and he loves Belle, but he’s got his own weaknesses that he has to fight.”
and this

Quote:
“And you know, they’re embarking on a new road together and you know, yeah, we’ve just shown a potential bump but this love is real, and we’re gonna see what it can overcome and what it can face together.”

Adam Horowitz - wedding commentary/finale about Rumbelle

I love the entire commentary, but I thought I’d put this out there as a very hopeful reminder for Rumbelle fans
Old 09-11-2014, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
“And you know, they’re embarking on a new road together and you know, yeah, we’ve just shown a potential bump but this love is real, and we’re gonna see what it can overcome and what it can face together.”
I love that quote.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I love that quote.
should use it for a new title
Old 09-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

All these spoilers already

I've added the title to our future title section

Old 09-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He’s also the same man who promised her he wouldn’t kill Regina and then found a loophole with the wraith.

o_O? Nice of Kitiss to bring this up, but Rumple never promised NOT to kill Zelena. I think he learned not to make THOSE kind of promises after he was caught trying to kill Regina. Rumple side stepped that one when Belle asked him to promise her.

This secret of him killing Zelena, of keeping a promise to his son, will totalyl come back to bite him in his delectable @$$, but you can bet that after Belle is through being hurt and disappointed with him, she'll realize that he had to do it, and not just for Bae, but for to break the residual chains of his captivity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL THESE SPOILERS ARE AWESOME!!! YAY!!!
Old 09-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you for posting those, Rhonwen. They're always nice to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
I think there has to be some connection, considering that the Snow Queen is featured in what is obviously Belle's centric.

The detailing on the belt on the white outfit is definitely Nordic. The capelet and the outfit overall are really reminding me of something iconic but I can't quite put my finger on what. I wonder why Elizabeth's costume was considered more of a spoiler than Emilie's? Maybe just that no one is supposed to know she's the Snow Queen?
The capelet reminds me a bit of the one Anna wears in the movie. And her hair is similar to Elsa's.

source

It's also interesting that the girl wasn't allowed to take a picture of the whole dress.. I wonder why?

I have a feeling that Belle will play a significant role in this Frozen arc.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yep intriguing about the dress...

I think so too..

Old 09-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

Diane Reed is going to be interviewing Adam and Eddy for Once Upon a Fan.

I asked her a couple RUmple/Rumbelle/Belle questions.
But please send her some if you have a Twitter.
https://twitter.com/OnceUponAFan/sta...88184731660288

SHe's a big RUmbelle fan, so that's a plus, and she retweeted and followed me after I asked. SO I think we'll have some questions. I can never get enough Rumbelle spoilers.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Guys!! Have you seen this?

Quote:
So today on set, we were kind of surprised how much of the scene we could hear. We could barely see anything because of all the trees though. They were using a green screen though and we could see that the set was some kind of cliff.

The scene was with Anna and Belle. And it appeared to be a pretty emotional scene, so we were not surprised that they didn’t come over.

At first we could see them walking though we couldn’t understand exactly what they were saying.

But then there was a scream and this is what we heard:

Anna: “HELP!! I CAN’T PULL MYSELF UP!”

Belle: “HOLD ON, I’LL BE RIGHT THERE!”

Anna: “HURRY!”

Belle: “I’M COMING”

And that’s basically what we could hear. I think at the end there was another scream but not sure.

Also, they were working with stunt doubles and at one point they were working with Anna’s double. The only thing we could hear from that was counting back from 3 to 1 and then “FALL” but that’s it.

September 11, 2014 with 441 notes
Anything is possible, if you hold on to hope. - SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Closed Thread   Post New Thread