Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2017, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Well Robert did say he wasn't doing another season after 7 so maybe they will bring Emilie and Giles back for a reunion? I don't know but I am not going to let this thread die!
No offense to Giles, but IF Rumbelle reunite, I just want to see them with their baby - or actually, a 15 year old (or however old Gideon would be).
Old 06-30-2017, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah I must admit I can't see Giles being brought back unless we have a flash forward
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Yeah I must admit I can't see Giles being brought back unless we have a flash forward
Well they can always bring the kid who played him in the Dark realm back or hire someone else. I don't know. I am just speculating.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Will the season premiere of Once Upon a Time explain the absences of departed cast members like Snow, Charming, Emma, Belle and Zelena?— Jamie

Just because we’re likely not going to see certain people (very much or at all) next season does not mean we won’t hear about them. It’s “absolutely” the plan to find out what’s going on with them, according to EP Edward Kitsis. EP Adam Horowitz adds: “Yeah, we fully intend on that.” So at least there’s that.
Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Game of Thrones,' 'Blindspot,' 'Once Upon a Time' and more

Well, not that I wasn't done with the show anyway, but this cinches it.

I'm not expecting to see Emilie again - and if we do, it will probably be for just a cameo, in which case….. I hope she doesn’t bother.

I never though of the finale as a Rumbelle happy ending and now I’m sure it’s not…….. They’ll probably ruin Rumple by having him hang out with Hook and not care about getting back to Belle and Gideon
Old 07-04-2017, 01:41 PM
Passionate Fan

I hope Emilie does come back. She loves the character and likes working with Robert. It is up to her.

The writers said they were not going to mess with redemption stories so it seems like they will leave Rumple and the others as redeemed.
Old 07-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

I was being facetious in my comments ......and I know that Em loves Bobby and loves working with him and that she'd return IF she's asked (which I doubt) and if she's available.

Adam responded to me on twitter saying the finale is canon, but that was never my problem - obviously it's canon, that doesn't mean Rumbelle are going to have a happy ending.

I love Rumple, but I am going to try as hard as I can to avoid anything about him. I don't care to hear about him on his adventure, without Belle..........and even if A/E don't ruin him in term of his doing bad things, he'll be ruined for me if he forgets about Belle and Gideon.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 07-04-2017 at 04:43 PM
Betsybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 08:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
I was being facetious in my comments ......and I know that Em loves Bobby and loves working with him and that she'd return IF she's asked (which I doubt) and if she's available.

Adam responded to me on twitter saying the finale is canon, but that was never my problem - obviously it's canon, that doesn't mean Rumbelle are going to have a happy ending.

I love Rumple, but I am going to try as hard as I can to avoid anything about him. I don't care to hear about him on his adventure, without Belle..........and even if A/E don't ruin him in term of his doing bad things, he'll be ruined for me if he forgets about Belle and Gideon.
I know you were being facetious. I just think if it will make Emilie happy to come back for a cameo than she should if she is available. She would do it for the fans because that is the kind of person she is, one who cares for her fans.

I don't know what is going to happen next season but I think the happy endings aren't ended and there is probably another curse like the first one and they don't know who they are. Since the curse took place in the EF, maybe they went back there and it could be that the ones not present escaped it or were protected like Cora did during the first curse. I was just saying since this is Robert's final season, they may reunite Rumple with his family at the end. The whole season is about reuniting with your loved ones anyway. I think the relationships are going to be Henry and his wife and the other new characters. I don't think Rumbelle or cs's relationship will be ended.

I am just sharing what I hear for those who are going to watch. I thought it would cheer people up a bit. If no one wants to talk about it, I won't say a word.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Actually I don't think Em would return if it were for a cameo; I don't think she'd leave her family to film pretty much a nothing scene - that would be a waste of time. Anyway, I guess it's too early to even say - she may never even be asked. To be honest, I certainly hope she has a job, one that treats her much better than she was ever treated on ONCE and one that takes advantage of her brilliance.

One blogger believes (and this has been a theory for awhile) that Lucy is Elena from one of Disney's shows. Apparently Elena's parents (Raul and Lucia) were killed by some evil sorceress so she could take over their throne - and Elena and the other villagers were trapped in a painting. I didn't read the whole theory, but to be honest - this makes sense even if I'm not interested.

Um, just because I am heartbroken and angry doesn't mean anyone else is. If you want to spread optimism, then by all means you should do so.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I know you were being facetious. I just think if it will make Emilie happy to come back for a cameo than she should if she is available. She would do it for the fans because that is the kind of person she is, one who cares for her fans.

I don't know what is going to happen next season but I think the happy endings aren't ended and there is probably another curse like the first one and they don't know who they are. Since the curse took place in the EF, maybe they went back there and it could be that the ones not present escaped it or were protected like Cora did during the first curse. I was just saying since this is Robert's final season, they may reunite Rumple with his family at the end. The whole season is about reuniting with your loved ones anyway. I think the relationships are going to be Henry and his wife and the other new characters. I don't think Rumbelle or cs's relationship will be ended.

I am just sharing what I hear for those who are going to watch. I thought it would cheer people up a bit. If no one wants to talk about it, I won't say a word.
Grace...
Old 07-16-2017, 06:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Grace...
I hate seeing this thread buried! Is there something we can talk about to keep it on the first page at least?

Maybe speculation on their life with Gideon?
Old 07-17-2017, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I would love to see a FB of seeing the Gold family in domestic mode..

I can imagine them taking turns in feeding Gideon, Rumple does breakfast, Belle does dinner
Old 07-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

I can imagine them taking turns in feeding Gideon, Rumple does breakfast, Belle does dinner
I would love seeing them deal with the chaos when Gideon's magic emerges and to see Belle reading to her two boys!
Old 07-17-2017, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

What did I ever do to you to deserve this? !!

Aww, I can see that as well.....and they both change his little diaper. Belle comes up with the suggestion that Rumple needs to magic his suits so that Gideon won't make a mess on him, lol.

Assuming we get FB to SB, I have to think we'll see some happy Rumbelle. Imagine Rumbelle with toddler Gideon?! He'll be such a mischievous boy!

Last edited by Betsybelle; 07-17-2017 at 04:58 PM
Betsybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

If we do see flashbacks SB again we certainly need domestic Rumbelle , I do wonder if they had any more kids
Old 07-18-2017, 12:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
If we do see flashbacks SB again we certainly need domestic Rumbelle , I do wonder if they had any more kids
I like to think they did because I would love to see them with a little girl too!