Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2016, 06:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Have you noticed how many of these "smilies" are being used after last nights epi? :

and they all puke in unison too!
Old 10-31-2016, 06:43 AM
Loyal Fan

I really hate to say this, but I don’t think RumBelle have sunk as low as they can yet.

I honestly thought the reason she was staying away fromRumple was because she thought he was too dark/dangerous to raise a child, but she appeared to be considering at least Rumple’s involvement with baby last night and admitted to Snow that she wasn’t sure if she and Rumple could reconcile (hinting that perhaps they could). I think she will see EQ/Rumple together in some way and also see Rumple making someone pay for a deal and come to the realization that he is just too dark to be a good father. If Rumple sees the sonogram pic, it will give him hope, so i think the EQ will see the message and scoop it up discreetly as she leaves the shop, she needs Rumple as desperate as possible (Oh I hope I'm wrong about this and that Rumple gets to see it!)

In the movie, Belle is supposed to run away from the Beast at some point with no plans to return, so I think this will be what happens soon. I’ve noticed some upcoming titles: “I’ll Be your Mirror” and “Wish You were Here” and hope that they are referring to Rumple and Belle.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

^
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Have you noticed how many of these "smilies" are being used after last nights epi? :
On the bright side, we're all gonna be so skinny

RoseBennett
Old 10-31-2016, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

I am just sick about this. I knew I shouldn't have tried to catch up.

I don't think there's any hope for them. For him, first of all, to make out with anyone. He has a pregnant wife. I don't care that she wants him to stay away. I understand why she does. But the daughter of his ex girlfriend and a woman who tortured Belle.

And I really dislike that Robert and then Emilie were tweeting something that was obviously leading to an EQ/Gold romance. It's like, "can they twist the knife any further?"

I just don't understand why they did this. It's almost obscene. But honestly I think Rumbelle are over now. I can't imagine what they'll do with Belle? Give her a new romance?
Old 10-31-2016, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I just knew Eddy would do this. More bad news:
Quote:
“Heartless” — In a flashback to the Enchanted Forest, Bandit Snow dodges a bounty hunter known as the Woodcutter while shepherd David goes on a fateful journey to sell his family’s farm. In Storybrooke, the Evil Queen threatens to destroy the town and everyone in it unless Snow and David surrender their hearts. As Emma, Hook and Henry prepare to defend Storybrooke, Snow, David and Regina search for a magical sapling created by the first spark of true love. Regina uses Gold’s and the Evil Queen’s burgeoning romance against them, and Zelena offers Belle some friendly advice, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.
Old 10-31-2016, 11:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I am just sick about this.
You're not alone, notice the abundance of here today, I feel bad for the mods having to clean it up. I hope they don't turn me into a mop or a bucket to help with the clean up

Quote:
I don't think there's any hope for them. For him, first of all, to make out with anyone.
I totally get what you are saying, I think they just love their angst. All the great love stories have to have it, so I'm waiting I didn't see a couple starting a romance or making out, I saw the EQ trying her hardest to seduce Rumple. I think he's going along with it cuz he feels pretty hopeless right now and wants to see what she's up to. Notice how sharply he pulls his head back after she kisses him - he is so not into it! Sorry, I can't stop puking, this is worse than my morning sickness LOL

Quote:
I can't imagine what they'll do with Belle? Give her a new romance?
They tried that with Will but Rumple still has Belle's heart, deep inside. Belle still has Rumple's heart too, hang in there
Old 10-31-2016, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

He wasn't making out with her, he wasn't responding at all (You can see the kiss in the SP tag if you want)

Spoiler:

And sorry but considering she told him to stay away, told him she doesn't love him anymore, and is mad even when he shows up to warn her of a potential threat against their child, I wouldn't be mad at him if he had a fling (not to mention, she forgave Regina). I don't think he owes her anything at this point regarding his personal life.
Owes him to himself to be a better person and, if it turns out he'll have a romance with a split person, maybe find someone better? Yes. But she broke up with him and is avoiding him, if she decides to do so permanently shall he become a friar or something?

RoseBennett
Old 10-31-2016, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Beauty and the Beast.

Belle pregnant with his child.

And he's having a "burgeoning romance" with Regina. So they think everyone is going to be sitting at home on pins and needles waiting to see this great EQ and the Beast romance?

This is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen a show do.

And the thought of Belle even trying or having to fight any other woman for Rumple is absurd and insulting.

What's next? They both plot to keep Belle chained to a wall and kill her to take her baby? Unbelievable.

Quote:
He wasn't making out with her, he wasn't responding at all (You can see the kiss in the SP tag if you want
No thank you, my friend. Don't need to see it, LOL.

I understand what she ended it with him. But is he even trying hard to be a better person to maybe show Belle? I just don't see how they could come back from this. Yes, she kissed Will but I think that's all it was were a few fairly chaste kisses.

Apparently he's having a "romance" with the EQ. The only satisfaction I take is that ratings are at an all time low.

Sorry but I just can't look at him the same and I can't watch any old Rumple/Regina interaction or probably future interaction without it being tainted now.
Old 10-31-2016, 11:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Aw, don't trust the press releases, remember when they said Belle needed help hiding from Rumple and that didn't turn out to be true? I don't consider this a "burgeoning romance" at all, not with Rumple standing there, eyes cold and scrutinizing, not returning the kiss, not touching her, and jerking his head back. They're using each other and each one knows it. I hate it too, but I have a feeling its gonna be very short lived.
Old 10-31-2016, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aw, don't trust the press releases, remember when they said Belle needed help hiding from Rumple and that didn't turn out to be true? I don't consider this a "burgeoning romance" at all, not with Rumple standing there, eyes cold and scrutinizing, not returning the kiss, not touching her, and jerking his head back. They're using each other and each one knows it. I hate it too, but I have a feeling its gonna be very short lived.
Honestly I think it's going to last all season. I don't need to see a pregnant woman being crushed over and over again. I know she told him to stay away but she did have good reason.

I don't honestly see how she would ever trust him again. And this is what A&E meant by "doing it right this time?" Seriously?

I've seen some photos of filming and Belle clearly doesn't look pregnant, and with Giles coming back for more episodes, I'm concerned that there is going to be some use of magic here and the baby is taken from Belle and suddenly is their full grown son. Which sounds outrageous but they're suddenly having a romance with him and the EQ out of the blue so anything is possible.

They love Lana, and it wouldn't surprise me if RC didn't want this as well so I guess they're the next big love story. Wonder how low the ratings can possibly go?
Old 10-31-2016, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Beauty and the Beast.

Belle pregnant with his child.

And he's having a "burgeoning romance" with Regina. So they think everyone is going to be sitting at home on pins and needles waiting to see this great EQ and the Beast romance?

This is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen a show do.

And the thought of Belle even trying or having to fight any other woman for Rumple is absurd and insulting.

What's next? They both plot to keep Belle chained to a wall and kill her to take her baby? Unbelievable.

No thank you, my friend. Don't need to see it, LOL.

I understand what she ended it with him. But is he even trying hard to be a better person to maybe show Belle? I just don't see how they could come back from this. Yes, she kissed Will but I think that's all it was were a few fairly chaste kisses.

Apparently he's having a "romance" with the EQ. The only satisfaction I take is that ratings are at an all time low.

Sorry but I just can't look at him the same and I can't watch any old Rumple/Regina interaction or probably future interaction without it being tainted now.
I just think you're judging from words and not from what is shown (I totally understand you don't want to see the kiss, but there's literally no one outside the die hard GQers who is saying Rumple was into it).

And as Irish said, you shouldn't trust those PR. There's been literally nothing there from Rumple for now.

And yes, he should try to be a better person, for himself since as soon as he shows up she starts screaming at him, it's kind of difficult for him to show her anything now. She said she doesn't think there's anything he can do to repair things. If she keeps running away, it's kind of difficult to show any change when she has her back to him.

And yes, Belle's pregnant with his child, and she's doing her best to keep him away from any moment with said child/her pregnancy. Her being pregnant is no excuse in this scenario, since she acts like she is the only one who has rights and duties to this child and he's just a threat to it.

I just really think you should watch and judge it from there, not from PRs. It's like reading an Anti's recap of an episode and taking their word to be what happened on the show.

Quote:
You're not alone, notice the abundance of here today, I feel bad for the mods having to clean it up. I hope they don't turn me into a mop or a bucket to help with the clean up
Depends, when are we having the next survivor?

RoseBennett

Last edited by confessor_meggy; 10-31-2016 at 12:10 PM
Old 10-31-2016, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And yes, he should try to be a better person, for himself since as soon as he shows up she starts screaming at him, it's kind of difficult for him to show her anything now. She said she doesn't think there's anything he can do to repair things. If she keeps running away, it's kind of difficult to show any change when she has her back to him.
But how is this showing her he can be a better person? It's no wonder she tries to get out of town. If she sees him with the EQ having a "relationship" she sure as heck better try to get out of town right away. Why would she want her around her child?

And I'm not angry with you. We all have different viewpoints. I don't want you to think I'm directing any of this at you. I kind of knew this was coming but I'm still shocked because this is just total destruction. And I sure don't think this is going to be over soon.

Could they literally hate the Rumbelle fandom anymore than they do?

We've been waiting how long for the Rumbelle pregnancy story. And this is what they give us?

Last edited by Belleislove; 10-31-2016 at 12:20 PM
Old 10-31-2016, 12:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)

Depends, when are we having the next survivor?
I just HAD to open my big fat mouth

Remember:
Quote:
"Bitter sweet and strange

Finding you can change

Learning you were wrong"
I think we are very close to seeing this happen
Old 10-31-2016, 12:19 PM
Loyal Fan

It's pure spite for the rumbelle shippers plus proping their pet characters Hook, zelena and EQ at this point. Rumple is being 'romantic' with the Queen and Belle hangs out with hook and Zelena who molested her husband and killed her babies brother. They just want to hurt the fans and don't get that they are also killing their ratings along with it.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

I'm not angry with you either, sorry if it came out that way

It is not showing that he's being a better person (besides the fact that I don't think he is lol) but it's in no way showing he's a worse person since he wasn't responding to the kiss, so it's like when he had to kiss Zelena to get out of there. It shouldn't in no way affect her relationship with him if he had one anyway.

And trust me, I have 100 different issues with Rumple too, not only with Belle, but the "kiss" or a potential different relationship for him rn most definetely are not one of them. I don't even think I have enough space left for them to be

And no, they couldn't hate Rumbellers anymore even if they tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
It's pure spite for the rumbelle shippers plus proping their pet characters Hook, zelena and EQ at this point. Rumple is being 'romantic' with the Queen and Belle hangs out with hook and Zelena who molested her husband and killed her babies brother. They just want to hurt the fans and don't get that they are also killing their ratings along with it.
Well that's usually my happy Monday moment at this point We're now under 1.0, surprise surprise!

RoseBennett
Closed Thread   Post New Thread