Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2016, 07:14 AM
Loyal Fan

So nice to see you all happy/hopeful again!

Here's an article with some stuff about Gideon/RumBelle/what happened last night. I highlighted what I think is very hopeful about RumBelle but read the whole thing, lots of good stuff in there!

Quote:
Will working together bring Rumple and Belle closer, maybe lead to some understanding between them?
KITSIS: Yeah, I think the path for Rumple and Belle has been rocky, it has been tortuous, but sometimes things bring us together in unexpected ways. I’ve always rooted for those two and I hope for the best.
HOROWITZ: I’ll say this: In the episode that aired this past week, before the winter finale, I think you saw Rumple go right up to the line. And when he had the ability to speed up her pregnancy and do one of the worst things possible to Belle, he didn’t do it. He got to the line and he turned back from it, even though Belle doesn’t know that at the end of episode 9. But he did, and I think that was a really important moment and a really telling moment, which is that despite all of his love for power and addiction to magic, there is a deep abiding love for Belle in there as well, and he’s always in conflict because of that. That’s the glimmer of hope that has not died out and is kind of the root of that relationship.
Once Upon a Time: Hooded figure revealed | EW.com
Old 12-05-2016, 07:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Anyone up for speculation already?

Spoiler:
Old 12-05-2016, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Irish, I think that's Regina and Robin hugging.

And wasn't there supposed to be some danger to Belle?
Old 12-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Irish, I think that's Regina and Robin hugging.
Well that would explain the long hair!
Old 12-05-2016, 09:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
And wasn't there supposed to be some danger to Belle?
You need to ask someone more reliable than me, I mean I mistook Regina for Rumple for goodness sake!
Old 12-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Dp sorry

RoseBennett
Old 12-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

of I hadnt already I'd turn u from flower to person just for that mistake Irish.

I like the idea of Rumple teaching Gideon how to be good, however he was brought up wherever he was the boy is definetely Cray Cray at the moment.

And I love the shady blue is actually shady Black, so bring it show

RoseBennett
Old 12-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
I like the idea of Rumple teaching Gideon how to be good,

Quote:
however he was brought up wherever he was the boy is definetely Cray Cray at the moment.

And I love the shady blue is actually shady Black, so bring it show
So many ?s re: Black Fairy and Gideon right now. Why did the Black Fairy abandon Rumple? Does she feel any remorse? Did she steal babies all this time looking for the “right one” to manipulate for her purposes? Any hope of redemption for her or is she rotten to the core? Gideon: When we see him as Morpheus, was he trying to help or was it all an act to makethings go as needed for whatever plan he hoped for? What did the Black Fairy do to him to make him so angry with Belle/Rumple if he supposedly has no history with them?

If I was RumBelle, I'd be standing there in the shop with my mouth hanging open too! I love how Rumple put his arm protectively around her and she let him!!!!!
Old 12-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

*ahem* Guys, it's time to move on to a new thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/rumple-m...-you-63182069/

icon by me
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top