Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2016, 03:22 AM
Elite Fan

It's obvious that Jekyll&Hyde are involved in Rumbelle's storyline in 6x04, though. We know that Rumple/Rumbelle will have scenes with Hyde, and Belle will have at least one scene with Jekyll. Rumple has a history with J&H and as a result Hyde's pissed at him, so it's clear, IMO, that he's going to have to deal with that before he can truly focus on Belle and their relationship.

And thanks for the reminder, Betsy. I admit I'm a bit scared..

icon by me
Old 08-26-2016, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
It's obvious that Jekyll&Hyde are involved in Rumbelle's storyline in 6x04, though. We know that Rumple/Rumbelle will have scenes with Hyde, and Belle will have at least one scene with Jekyll. Rumple has a history with J&H and as a result Hyde's pissed at him, so it's clear, IMO, that he's going to have to deal with that before he can truly focus on Belle and their relationship.

And thanks for the reminder, Betsy. I admit I'm a bit scared..
Belle and their baby are far more important to Rumple than Hyde or anyone else, so whatever dealings he'll have with Hyde will, IMO, come in a distant second. Now if Belle doesn't want to see him, there's not a lot he can do - but even so, there's no doubt what he will be focusing on. Besides, assuming Hyde will be around most of S6, there's no way that Rumple will be dealing with him before Belle....she and their baby are the focus of his arc.

You're welcome! Well, Em has more info to work with now, including the argument, but the positive things she said at CC still are true - about Belle being drawn to Rumple's darkness, etc... She seemed excited about Belle and Rumbelle's storyline and I don't think she'd be so if the story was just going to be the same thing for the entire season. I don't know how much she knows about what will happen, but I just don't believe this "chaos" will last that long...

She’ll be with Sean, Victoria, Robbie and Kristen so probably we won't get much info at all...as that's a fairly large panel

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-26-2016 at 03:58 AM
Old 08-26-2016, 04:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Belle and their baby are far more important to Rumple than Hyde or anyone else, so whatever dealings he'll have with Hyde will, IMO, come in a distant second. Now if Belle doesn't want to see him, there's not a lot he can do - but even so, there's no doubt what he will be focusing on. Besides, assuming Hyde will be around most of S6, there's no way that Rumple will be dealing with him before Belle....she and their baby are the focus of his arc.
What was Belle doing on the Jolly Roger if she wasn't hiding/being protected from Hyde/the EQ? And what was the purpose of that spell Rumple (apparently) cast on the Jolly Roger if he didn't do it to protect her?

I do think Jekyll&Hyde will cause problems to Rumbelle, and that's what they're dealing with in 6x04.

Quote:
You're welcome! Well, Em has more info to work with now, including the argument, but the positive things she said at CC still are true - about Belle being drawn to Rumple's darkness, etc... She seemed excited about Belle and Rumbelle's storyline and I don't think she'd be so if the story was just going to be the same thing for the entire season. I don't know how much she knows about what will happen, but I just don't believe this "chaos" will last that long...

She’ll be with Sean, Victoria, Robbie and Kristen so probably we won't get much info at all...as that's a fairly large panel
Yeah, I'm just not very sure if I want to know what that argument is about or why Hook is involved..

icon by me
Old 08-26-2016, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Emilie might not even mention that since it seems a big scene , so we might get other lit tit bits of info. Looking forward to what Emilie tells us

All these questions and many more we need an answer to...when we left it, Hyde has did the deal with Rumple so he wouldn't need to go after Belle for whatever reason, so something big has changed, if Jekyll/Hyde are going after Belle that is..

Confused is I

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
I'm still spooked as how they justify the floof gone I mean, I love it from a meta reading (change, cut off with the past) but how are they gonna fit it to the story?

I'm just glad it's a 22 eps arc, so whatever comes, at least we're sure it's not "11 eps of the villain of the week. Action, action, no development"!
Yeah I'm wondering how they will fit the disappearance of the floof... and yes very glad we are back to a 22 eppy arc..

Old 08-26-2016, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
What was Belle doing on the Jolly Roger if she wasn't hiding/being protected from Hyde/the EQ? And what was the purpose of that spell Rumple (apparently) cast on the Jolly Roger if he didn't do it to protect her?

I do think Jekyll&Hyde will cause problems to Rumbelle, and that's what they're dealing with in 6x04.

Yeah, I'm just not very sure if I want to know what that argument is about or why Hook is involved..
That's an awful lot of speculation. I assume Belle was looking for a place to stay. She wasn't going to kick Rumple out of his house -assuming he'd return; Hyde probably took over the library and maybe Granny's. You could be right, but why on earth would Belle assume Hyde would come after her ASAP from returning ?

I don't know what the spell was for - we don't know it was for the JR. Also, it obviously didn't work if that's what it was for since Jekyll got through - and why would she ask Rumple to lift it?

I'm not saying Em WOULD spill the beans about the argument; she wouldn't. I'm saying she knows more now than she did at CC........

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-26-2016 at 05:45 AM
Old 08-26-2016, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

I just don't see why she would choose the JR as the place to simply "stay" if not from hiding from someone, especially since Rumple would leave her the house in a nanosecond and stay at the cabin (again).
Hyde used her/rumbaba to have Rumple doing his bidding not long ago(?), I would hide from him as well if I were Belle (or stay glued to Rumple's side LOL).

No clue on what the spell is, or the argument, or anything else

RoseBennett
Old 08-26-2016, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's an awful lot of speculation. I assume Belle was looking for a place to stay. She wasn't going to kick Rumple out of his house -assuming he'd return; Hyde probably took over the library and maybe Granny's. You could be right, but why on earth would Belle assume Hyde would come after her ASAP from returning ?
Because Snow was the one who sold Belle out to Hyde to save Hook, and the "heroes" know that Hyde's in SB because Rumple sold the town to him in exhange of Belle. And Jekyll knows exactly how dangerous Hyde can be (to Belle) as he must know why Hyde is pissed at Rumple. Because Jekyll was there when that stuff happened in the past. So if the "heroes" have any decency in them, they'll at least warn Belle about Hyde and possibly even hide her somewhere. Especially now that she's pregnant. Staying on the Jolly Roger may not be Belle's idea at all. And maybe she even knows about Hyde when she goes to SB (maybe Rumple manages to warn her, or maybe she could hear things when she was under the sleeping curse/ in the box)?

And I really don't think Belle was simply looking for a place to stay. Why on earth she would choose Jolly Roger of all the places? It makes no sense to me. And the pawn shop sign still says "Mr. Gold", so maybe Hyde didn't take over those places after all.. And even if he did, why must that mean Belle can't stay in them? I mean, it looks like Granny is still running the Granny's. And I'm pretty sure the library is still Belle's place as she's the librarian. I don't see why she couldn't go there unless she had a reason to believe Hyde could be a threat to her and the baby.

Quote:
I don't know what the spell was for - we don't know it was for the JR. Also, it obviously didn't work if that's what it was for since Jekyll got through - and why would she ask Rumple to lift it?
Well, we know that a spell was cast, and it was most likely for the JR (or maybe Belle). As we've discussed before, there are pics where Belle seems to be pushing something invisible (while asking Rumple to lift the spell) on the JR, suggesting that she's unable to leave the ship. I was thinking that maybe Rumple casts that spell to protect Belle and he is supposed to stay nearby (in case Belle needs to leave the ship), but he's "lured" away from the docks (Hyde maybe?) so that Jekyll could chase after Belle without Rumple intervening (maybe Jekyll doesn't know Hook's there too). Belle thinks Rumple's still on the docks, which is why she asks him to lift the spell even though he's nowhere to be seen (and that's why Belle would be so angry with Rumple, because he wasn't there when he was supposed to be). Who ever sent Jekyll there gave him something that allowed him to get through the spell (that pendant/talisman Hook shows Belle in that video?), and Hook takes it when Jekyll is defeated and uses it so that he and Belle can leave the ship.

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 08-26-2016 at 07:47 AM
Old 08-26-2016, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

delete

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-26-2016 at 05:39 PM
Old 08-26-2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
No clue on what the spell is, or the argument, or anything else
Yep that's me also

Old 08-26-2016, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

delete
Old 08-26-2016, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Because Snow was the one who sold Belle out to Hyde to save Hook, and the "heroes" know that Hyde's in SB because Rumple sold the town to him in exhange of Belle. And Jekyll knows exactly how dangerous Hyde can be (to Belle) as he must know why Hyde is pissed at Rumple. Because Jekyll was there when that stuff happened in the past. So if the "heroes" have any decency in them, they'll at least warn Belle about Hyde and possibly even hide her somewhere. Especially now that she's pregnant. Staying on the Jolly Roger may not be Belle's idea at all. And maybe she even knows about Hyde when she goes to SB (maybe Rumple manages to warn her, or maybe she could hear things when she was under the sleeping curse/ in the box)?

And I really don't think Belle was simply looking for a place to stay. Why on earth she would choose Jolly Roger of all the places? It makes no sense to me. And the pawn shop sign still says "Mr. Gold", so maybe Hyde didn't take over those places after all.. And even if he did, why must that mean Belle can't stay in them? I mean, it looks like Granny is still running the Granny's. And I'm pretty sure the library is still Belle's place as she's the librarian. I don't see why she couldn't go there unless she had a reason to believe Hyde could be a threat to her and the baby.

Well, we know that a spell was cast, and it was most likely for the JR (or maybe Belle). As we've discussed before, there are pics where Belle seems to be pushing something invisible (while asking Rumple to lift the spell) on the JR, suggesting that she's unable to leave the ship. I was thinking that maybe Rumple casts that spell to protect Belle and he is supposed to stay nearby (in case Belle needs to leave the ship), but he's "lured" away from the docks (Hyde maybe?) so that Jekyll could chase after Belle without Rumple intervening (maybe Jekyll doesn't know Hook's there too). Belle thinks Rumple's still on the docks, which is why she asks him to lift the spell even though he's nowhere to be seen (and that's why Belle would be so angry with Rumple, because he wasn't there when he was supposed to be). Who ever sent Jekyll there gave him something that allowed him to get through the spell (that pendant/talisman Hook shows Belle in that video?), and Hook takes it when Jekyll is defeated and uses it so that he and Belle can leave the ship.

Those are very good points...although I doubt that the "heroes" would suddenly care about Belle or RumBaby.....I'll say this - if Belle knew about Hyde ( and I DO think she was aware in her cursed state/box - like Snow in her coffin was), then if she somehow insisted that Rumple send her to SB without his protection, it shows how upset she is.

As to the spell, I can see Belle asking Rumple to lift it so she can get off the ship, but I don't ever think he'd leave her. I don't think he was ever there or was supposed to be there - he can hear her wherever he is, as remember she called to him at the well?

This is my theory on the argument.....

Rumple’s anger with Belle stems, I think, from the fact that he believes that, right now, she is putting her insistence on his not using Dark Magic - or doing whatever it takes - above her and RumBaby’s safety. I’ll bet that’s what he was yelling at her about …. Of course she would do anything to protect their child - and in her view, she’d be doing that by making sure their child was away from the DO influence- but Belle may not be thinking straight. Her and Rumple’s priority now with regards to the baby HAS to be about protecting it physically and I think he probably reminded her of that in the strongest possible way.
Old 08-26-2016, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Those are very good points...although I doubt that the "heroes" would suddenly care about Belle or RumBaby.....I'll say this - if Belle knew about Hyde ( and I DO think she was aware in her cursed state/box - like Snow in her coffin was), then if she somehow insisted that Rumple send her to SB without his protection, it shows how upset she is.

As to the spell, I can see Belle asking Rumple to lift it so she can get off the ship, but I don't ever think he'd leave her. I don't think he was ever there or was supposed to be there - he can hear her wherever he is, as remember she called to him at the well?

This is my theory on the argument.....

Rumple’s anger with Belle stems, I think, from the fact that he believes that, right now, she is putting her insistence on his not using Dark Magic - or doing whatever it takes - above her and RumBaby’s safety. I’ll bet that’s what he was yelling at her about …. Of course she would do anything to protect their child - and in her view, she’d be doing that by making sure their child was away from the DO influence- but Belle may not be thinking straight. Her and Rumple’s priority now with regards to the baby HAS to be about protecting it physically and I think he probably reminded her of that in the strongest possible way.
Betsy just for mods sake, it's easier if u just put DP, just so the mods check on the threads and know that one needs to be deleted because it's the same of another post

I just watched the argument scene (I forgot there was a whole video up until today, I agree though. I don't know what it was specifically about, but I'd guess it's Belle mad at DO!Rumple influencing the baby too.
But I was kind of confused at Rumple, not being angry at her, but like....walking away and going into a spa? I mean, fine if they're arguing and he's angry, but no way he'd get "time alone" if she really wanted to shut him out from their child

RoseBennett
Old 08-26-2016, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Betsy just for mods sake, it's easier if u just put DP, just so the mods check on the threads and know that one needs to be deleted because it's the same of another post

I just watched the argument scene (I forgot there was a whole video up until today, I agree though. I don't know what it was specifically about, but I'd guess it's Belle mad at DO!Rumple influencing the baby too.
But I was kind of confused at Rumple, not being angry at her, but like....walking away and going into a spa? I mean, fine if they're arguing and he's angry, but no way he'd get "time alone" if she really wanted to shut him out from their child
Thanks, Meggy!

I don't think he filmed in the Spa - I know they use the interior, but it feels like maybe (as Raven told me on Tumblr) that the actors were just hanging out there? I think he just filmed in the diner.........I guess he went for Granny's overpraised lasagna, lol?

I also think Rumple must have done something which would have triggered her anger - hence his "I'm sorry, Belle". If not, then it's pretty whackadoodle that she would have all of a sudden decided "hey, I just don't want Rumple around me at ALL. We're broken up, our marriage is really over, etc..." when that wasn't the case even before she cursed herself in 5B. Belle has every right to her concerns, so I hope she's just needing time alone mostly as opposed to her deciding suddenly (or based on dreams? How bad must they be) that they are completely over ... (given the fact that the baby won't be born for months, I can't even consider the possibility that she's even seriously thinking of cutting Rumple off from his son or daughter)....
Old 08-27-2016, 03:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks, Meggy!

I don't think he filmed in the Spa - I know they use the interior, but it feels like maybe (as Raven told me on Tumblr) that the actors were just hanging out there? I think he just filmed in the diner.........I guess he went for Granny's overpraised lasagna, lol?

I also think Rumple must have done something which would have triggered her anger - hence his "I'm sorry, Belle". If not, then it's pretty whackadoodle that she would have all of a sudden decided "hey, I just don't want Rumple around me at ALL. We're broken up, our marriage is really over, etc..." when that wasn't the case even before she cursed herself in 5B. Belle has every right to her concerns, so I hope she's just needing time alone mostly as opposed to her deciding suddenly (or based on dreams? How bad must they be) that they are completely over ... (given the fact that the baby won't be born for months, I can't even consider the possibility that she's even seriously thinking of cutting Rumple off from his son or daughter)....
Yeah, it appears that Bex filmed in the Spa, possibly with Lana. And Bobby possibly filmed in the Granny's, as it appears that Rumple was leaving the diner, and Granny was apparently involved in the scene. Maybe Rumple was collecting the rent?

And yeah, Belle is clearly furious in that video, which is why I think the argument has something to do with what happened on the JR. Either Rumple wasn't there when he was supposed to be, or something went wrong with that spell and it only made things worse when it was supposed to protect her and the baby. Of course she could be angry about Rumple "endangering their child by letting Hyde to SB (and Rumple might get angry because it was Belle who decided that they return to the town, which probably was never Rumple's intent), but I have a feeling it's something else.

Quote:
Could be, but I doubt it. Because what was Bobby doing on the docks/the JR dressed as Mr. Gold, then? I mean, these actors aren't usually seen in the full costume unless they're just about to film a scene or have just filmed one (otherwise they'd be wearing rehearsing clothes), so I don't think he was just goofing around with Emilie. And If I remember correctly Bobby didn't film other scenes on the docks that day, except maybe one that involved Sam and Emilie (there are pics of Sam dressed as Hyde walking on the docks, so if they had a scene it was probably filmed there or nearby).

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 08-27-2016 at 04:52 AM
Old 08-27-2016, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I think so too Seamstress about what happened on the JR, it tally's for what we saw shot that day that it could only happen on the JR whatever Rumple did...

Quote:
Yeah, it appears that Bex filmed in the Spa, possibly with Lana. And Bobby possibly filmed in the Granny's, as it appears that Rumple was leaving the diner, and Granny was apparently involved in the scene. Maybe Rumple was collecting the rent?
I so hope we get a Rumple and Granny scenes, I want more scenes of them as they are classic

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top