Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2016, 02:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)

Wasn't there at one point an idea of Merlin's to cut out his immortality with the sword? Maybe Rumple will cut out the curse part with the sword?
oooo, intriguing!!!!

Quote:
Who knows. I just want him to change because he wants to and he realizes it isn't worth losing his family over again which would be a reverse of why he took it on in the first place. In one instance he takes it to protect and keep his son safe and he gives it up to keep his new child and wife safe.
I want this so much

Quote:
I did it!
Old 08-23-2016, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Don't be sorry, I'm not sure I buy it either, but I thought I'd share with you guys so we could discuss and speculate away!

and I agree, if Rumple's true nature was evil, he wouldn't have had the sole purpose of looking for his son for hundreds of years and then trying to protect his pregnant wife!
Oh I don't want you to think that you shouldn't have posted it, I just didn't do it because I know how those little sites work...........

I did like how the reporter understands that Rumple would do anything for Belle, but yeah......not a fan of the "true nature" comment at all.

Quote:
I don't think Rumple will split himself. I think they kind of did that already in 5a when they separated the DO from Rumple.

I think Rumbelle's story in S6 is going to be more about Belle accepting that she does truly love Rumple as dark as he is (otherwise their TLK in Skin Deep wouldn't have worked. I have a feeling Morpheus will remind her about that.), rather than Rumple trying to change himself to please Belle. I think the show's past that. Of course he needs to prove that she can trust him despite his darkness, but that's all.
Yep, no splitting.......and aside from that reason, the fact is it's repetitive to split more than one character. Adam and Eddy have talked about how the other characters aside from Regina will be going through the same thing, but it will be internal..

As to your other points, I do mostly agree, but not completely. Yes, Belle has to remember that she loves all of Rumple. ,but on the other hand, 4A was not that long ago. It's not about Rumple changing himself to please her, it's about him proving to her that he is not the man in 4A..... and more than that, proving to himself that he is not the DO. IMO, Rumple is being stubborn - and not understanding considering that he betrayed her and shattered her world. His expecting her to just accept him as the DO now is rather unfortunate to me.... He needs to look inward as well, to truly realize that he's not the DO at heart, that he is a good man full of love at his core........

This relationship will never work if Belle can't take the leap of faith and believe in Rumple again, but this is on him as well - he's the one who caused her to suffer so. She believed in him for so long - and he destroyed that trust.

Quote:
Maybe he gives up being the DO for his family and because he wants to be better for them and do it right which Adam and Eddie hinted at.

Wasn't there at one point an idea of Merlin's to cut out his immortality with the sword? Maybe Rumple will cut out the curse part with the sword?
Well ultimately there will be a TLK, but probably not this season.......by then, Rumple will be ready to reject the curse; right now he's not.

I've brought up the idea of Rumple cutting out his immortality several times (when we thought maybe he was going to be the person Merlin spoke of) - but if we're going to get a TLK, there's no need for him to do that.

I'm not sure how to post a photo in a spoiler tag....it's different than just a regular link to an article

Whew, look how close they are……I can’t wait to see this scene in large part because Bobby and Emilie are so magnificent. They not only have the most extraordinary chemistry, they are simply brilliant - and brilliant together- and you can see that here. They can go to places most actors can’t because they trust each other so much - I mean, they are RIGHT on top of each other; you see how comfortable they are with each other. The height difference is really obvious here and I think it adds something; Rumple is looking down and Belle is looking up - and directly into each other’s eyes with a burning intensity. WOW.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-23-2016 at 03:52 PM
Old 08-23-2016, 04:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Oh I don't want you to think that you shouldn't have posted it, I just didn't do it because I know how those little sites work...........

I did like how the reporter understands that Rumple would do anything for Belle, but yeah......not a fan of the "true nature" comment at all.

Yep, no splitting.......and aside from that reason, the fact is it's repetitive to split more than one character. Adam and Eddy have talked about how the other characters aside from Regina will be going through the same thing, but it will be internal..

As to your other points, I do mostly agree, but not completely. Yes, Belle has to remember that she loves all of Rumple. ,but on the other hand, 4A was not that long ago. It's not about Rumple changing himself to please her, it's about him proving to her that he is not the man in 4A..... and more than that, proving to himself that he is not the DO. IMO, Rumple is being stubborn - and not understanding considering that he betrayed her and shattered her world. His expecting her to just accept him as the DO now is rather unfortunate to me.... He needs to look inward as well, to truly realize that he's not the DO at heart, that he is a good man full of love at his core........

This relationship will never work if Belle can't take the leap of faith and believe in Rumple again, but this is on him as well - he's the one who caused her to suffer so. She believed in him for so long - and he destroyed that trust.

Well ultimately there will be a TLK, but probably not this season.......by then, Rumple will be ready to reject the curse; right now he's not.

I've brought up the idea of Rumple cutting out his immortality several times (when we thought maybe he was going to be the person Merlin spoke of) - but if we're going to get a TLK, there's no need for him to do that.

I'm not sure how to post a photo in a spoiler tag....it's different than just a regular link to an article

Whew, look how close they are……I can’t wait to see this scene in large part because Bobby and Emilie are so magnificent. They not only have the most extraordinary chemistry, they are simply brilliant - and brilliant together- and you can see that here. They can go to places most actors can’t because they trust each other so much - I mean, they are RIGHT on top of each other; you see how comfortable they are with each other. The height difference is really obvious here and I think it adds something; Rumple is looking down and Belle is looking up - and directly into each other’s eyes with a burning intensity. WOW.
It is so hard to tell with the dialogue what point the writers are trying to get across. I always thought he was asking her to accept him, flawed as he is but others disagree with me and no I am not saying that to start another argument.

Is it just me or does that picture look less like an argument and more like a love scene?
Old 08-23-2016, 04:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Just put the image inside the spoiler tags like you would text

Quote:
Whew, look how close they are……I can’t wait to see this scene in large part because Bobby and Emilie are so magnificent. They not only have the most extraordinary chemistry, ; Rumple is looking down and Belle is looking up - and directly into each other’s eyes with a burning intensity. WOW.
*sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Is it just me or does that picture look less like an argument and more like a love scene?
He looks like he wants to kiss her badly to me (and i can't see her expression, but with the way her head is tilted and how close she is to him, I'd say she feels the same way!)

Last edited by IrishWristWatch; 08-23-2016 at 05:28 PM
Old 08-23-2016, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Just put the image inside the spoiler tags like you would text

*sigh*

He looks like he wants to kiss her badly to me
But I don't see how that works.... First I'd have to put the link in that little icon thingy that we normally use to post photos and then wrap spoiler tags around it? I can't see how that would work......

Bobby and Em have such smoldering chemistry...though I don't sense that he wants to kiss her; he's too angry and hard for that.

I'm bring this spoiler up because I think it could (or I'd like it to) relate to Rumbelle.

Quote:
Please note that this is an actor’s agent announcing they have a part not the show promoting a character. It’s hard to tell from this if her character will be important or not. We also don’t know which episode she’ll appear in, though the show often casts as little as three days before they shoot, so this could be for 6.05 or 6.06. So please take with a big grain of salt.
The Enchanted Forest News Service

I really don't think this is a recast of the Seer ......why not just call her Seer?

I was thinking the Oracle of Delphi……..especially with all of the Greek Mythology we’ve seen on the show lately…….I feel like it could relate somehow to Morpheus or simply to perhaps Belle’s desire to see the future (if she does desire that, perhaps it’s because she’s not sure what to do about Rumple)

I would LOVE it if it had to do with Rumbelle and RumBaby……..

Quote:
Dating back to 1400 BC, the Oracle of Delphi was the most important shrine in all Greece, and in theory all Greeks respected its independence. Built around a sacred spring, Delphi was considered to be the omphalos - the center (literally navel) of the world.

People came from all over Greece and beyond to have their questions about the future answered by the Pythia, the priestess of Apollo. And her answers, usually cryptic, could determine the course of everything from when a farmer planted his seedlings, to when an empire declared war.

Arguments over the correct interpretation of an oracle were common, but the oracle was always happy to give another prophecy if more gold was provided. A good example is the famous incident before the Battle of Salamis when the Pythia first predicted doom and later predicted that a ‘wooden wall’ (interpreted by the Athenians to mean their ships) would save them.

The soul purpose of the Oracle of Delphi was to share a glimpse of the future. In her time, the Pythia offered several prophecies- all of them vague, misleading, and in some cases: true. It is said she predicted the Trojan war. Even Socrates, (who the Oracle called the ‘wisest of men’- at first he didn’t understand and challenged the thought) a very practical and realistic person, believed in her power.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-23-2016 at 05:44 PM
Old 08-23-2016, 08:18 PM
Passionate Fan

dp

Last edited by Grace52373; 08-23-2016 at 08:50 PM
Old 08-23-2016, 08:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
But I don't see how that works.... First I'd have to put the link in that little icon thingy that we normally use to post photos and then wrap spoiler tags around it? I can't see how that would work......

Bobby and Em have such smoldering chemistry...though I don't sense that he wants to kiss her; he's too angry and hard for that.

I'm bring this spoiler up because I think it could (or I'd like it to) relate to Rumbelle.

The Enchanted Forest News Service

I really don't think this is a recast of the Seer ......why not just call her Seer?

I was thinking the Oracle of Delphi……..especially with all of the Greek Mythology we’ve seen on the show lately…….I feel like it could relate somehow to Morpheus or simply to perhaps Belle’s desire to see the future (if she does desire that, perhaps it’s because she’s not sure what to do about Rumple)

I would LOVE it if it had to do with Rumbelle and RumBaby……..
I love mythology which is why I dread seeing it in the hands of dumb and dumber! LOL!

It is said that the Oracle sat on a stool over a crack in the cave and gas trickled out of the crack which was said to be Apollo's way of giving visions. I always thought the gas was given the oracle hallucinations but what do I know? LOL!

I will try putting a picture in spoiler and tell you how it works Betsy!

Betsy what you want to do is go to the image and right click it and than click on copy or copy link. Than you put the sp and /sp in with the brackets on either end of the image.

[IMG][/IMG]

I hope that helps.

Last edited by Grace52373; 08-23-2016 at 08:49 PM
Old 08-23-2016, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Grace, I know how to do the spoiler tag, but this doesn't work because all I get is a link inside the spoiler tag, not the photo......... I think you need to put it in the icon thingy that we normally do and then use spoiler tags, but like I said, I don't think that's possible. Thanks, though!

Old 08-24-2016, 02:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Grace, I know how to do the spoiler tag, but this doesn't work because all I get is a link inside the spoiler tag, not the photo......... I think you need to put it in the icon thingy that we normally do and then use spoiler tags, but like I said, I don't think that's possible.
Well that's how I've always done it.. And it does work. Give it a try!

Spoiler:

See?

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 08-24-2016 at 03:01 AM
Old 08-24-2016, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

I intended to stay away from spoilers for a few months but then I saw the Belle Funko and had to comment on it.

Just one little idea before I take my break for real this time .

Could the "oracle" actually be Rumbelle's future daughter?

Or, I think this will probably definitely fit in the Rumbelle story. If it really is the "Oracle" then it would tie into Morpheus rather than what's going on in SB, probably. So it could just be that this girl gives Belle a glimpse of the future and that is what sets her on whatever path she is on? Just a thought. Anyway, I hope the first half of the season isn't too stressful (but it probably will be).
Old 08-24-2016, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Betsy - Seamstress has given you the links on how to post a pic with a spoiler tag

Interesting about the Oracle, I do think she is possibly linked to Belle or Rumple with the future thing considering Emilie has mentioned the future thing and also Morpheus too...and big theory there BelleisLove...

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
*throws you a rope just in case you change your mind.

I never thought Rumple would split himself too, but after the weirdness of the haircut, I don't have any theory to exclude, they all seem plausible
Thanks , yeah with the latest pics, I'm even more certain now...and now watch when I'm completely wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
You're not the only one Grace

Old 08-24-2016, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Betsy - Seamstress has given you the links on how to post a pic with a spoiler tag

Interesting about the Oracle, I do think she is possibly linked to Belle or Rumple with the future thing considering Emilie has mentioned the future thing and also Morpheus too...and big theory there BelleisLove...

Thanks , yeah with the latest pics, I'm even more certain now...and now watch when I'm completely wrong

You're not the only one Grace
Ok, when I get a chance later, I will check out that post........... thanks!

I hope so, CD...... I don't think we're going to see Morpheus again (the actor doesn't appear to be in Vancouver), but I just don't see where an Oracle fits with any other characters.........Em did say that about the future, but that was for the premiere - still....

Bobby only filmed once outside with the wig - i just don't see him splitting - that article like I said is from a nothing source. Plus it just doesn't make sense when you consider his continued growth. I don't get the floof/short hair thing either - if Bobby hadn't cut his hair, then what ?

Last edited by Betsybelle; 08-24-2016 at 06:06 AM
Old 08-24-2016, 06:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Spoiler:

It is not working for me so can someone send me the links on how to do an image?

Here is a meta by marie on tumblr and it sums up perfectly what Rumbelle need to do in order to get their marriage back on track. It is fair to both!

http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/po...-rumbelle-talk

Last edited by Grace52373; 08-24-2016 at 06:56 AM
Old 08-24-2016, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

It's supposed to look like this

[SP][IMG]https://65.media.tumblr.com/64a8823b3aa732280d0706c45e13a92e/tumblr_occbdyDh1q1s7gusjo1_1280.png[/ IMG][/ SP]

Basically, it's like you were posting an image, but you just add the spoiler tags.

And yes, that's a great meta from Marie. I agree with her whole-heartedly!

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 08-24-2016 at 08:34 AM
Old 08-24-2016, 09:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
It's supposed to look like this

[SP][IMG]https://65.media.tumblr.com/64a8823b3aa732280d0706c45e13a92e/tumblr_occbdyDh1q1s7gusjo1_1280.png[/ IMG][/ SP]

Basically, it's like you were posting an image, but you just add the spoiler tags.

And yes, that's a great meta from Marie. I agree with her whole-heartedly!
I found this on tumblr by bad fsery! It is hysterical and no this isn't actually leaked script pages. Warning for cursing, possible spillage of drink on your screen due to comedy, bashing of everyone but Rumbelle and general fun!

Faeries hide what you want & reveal what you need | Did you guys see the leaked script pages from...

It didn't work before, but I will try again!
Spoiler:

Still can't post an image. Does it not except google images?