Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2016, 06:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Doesn't the sleeping curse show you everything you have done wrong, your mistakes? If so, maybe that is what Belle is seeing.
Old 07-20-2016, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Doesn't the sleeping curse show you everything you have done wrong, your mistakes? If so, maybe that is what Belle is seeing.
I don't recall that.............but then, it's been ages since I've watched an episode with a sleeping curse (I'm not counting Dorothy).

Like I said on Tumblr, for all we know, Belle could be dreaming about past SB incidents. I KNOW it's a dream, I'm SURE of it - and that's all I know, lol
Old 07-21-2016, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

I think it's a dream too, but we shall see. I don't see why the priority in people she sees in her dreams would be Hook tbh, but that's the only opposition i have on the dream theory

RoseBennett
Old 07-21-2016, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

I also don't see why, if she had just come back to SB, her priority would be seeing Hook either.

I can see it both ways.

To me, the dress could be because she just that moment or day got back to SB so she'd be wearing the same clothes. In her dream world she was clearly wearing a different outfit, per Emilie's photos of getting ready to film so why would she then be wearing her real world clothes?

Even if it were Rumple dreaming that Belle was getting on the JR with Hook, would she really be in that same outfit?

I don't know. I just think that dress means she's woken up and has just come back to SB. But where is Rumple?

Hopefully we'll get a better idea of how long she's asleep at CC? Sometimes they give little hints and sometimes they don't. We'll see.

ETA: Emilie looks wonderful. It's so nice to see her filming!
Old 07-21-2016, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

She definetely does

Maybe she's dreaming of the Gaston incident, but with Hook instead of Gaston, since those two are the ones who hold an everlasting grudge to Rumple
It's all very confusing at this point

RoseBennett
Old 07-21-2016, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Well I must admit I wasn't expecting that

I think it's a dream too, no way can Belle be back in SB that quick..I reckon possibly she might be seeing people who have done wrong by her and let her emotions show for the wrong that they have done her

I would love for Belle to basically tell Hook all the he has put her through and sass him down

Emilie looking wow in the pics
Old 07-21-2016, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

People dream things ALL the time without meaning to.......trying to figure out how Hook is a priority in Belle's dreams is a fruitless endeavor. Perhaps she has things she wants to say to Hook in her dream, perhaps she wants to do something - perhaps anything, really. Hook could also just be a symbol..........

Why would she be wearing her sleeping curse clothes in her dream? Because it's just that - a dream; she's in SB, not in some fantasy sequence, so maybe Belle didn't care about her clothes. . As others said on Tumblr. Henry and David wore the same clothes inside the dreamscape/nightmare world that they wore when they went under the sleeping curse.

I just don't see that there's any way Belle has woken up; I think it's a huge stretch, to be honest. I think I said this last night, but Rumple waking Belle up in one episode would be incredibly anti-climactic; the reason for this story playing out the way it is is to allow Rumbelle to communicate, to delve into her subconscious. Well, they're doing it - and sometimes the subconscious isn't pretty.

I'm just going to keep assuming it's a dream until it's proven otherwise.

***the actor who plays Morpheus tweeted a photo of himself last night and still tagged it OUAT, so I'm positive he's still on the show
Old 07-21-2016, 09:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Loving all your ideas, its so much fun to guess whats gonna happen next! Hmm has anyone here ever had what was considered a wild theory at the time and it came true or mostly true? It has to have happened by chance once in awhile? If not, our imaginations sure launch a lot of fanfics and that’s really cool!

Right now, I personally hope RumBelle get some alone time, they haven’t had it in forever! Its boring to me (and a waste of talent) if Belle is under the sleeping curse much longer, unless they have her meeting Rumple somehow in her dreams, perhaps with Morpheus’ help? My understanding is that her pregnancy/life were suspended until she wakes up, so I’m hoping she wakes up ASAP though so the real fun can begin.

Awake or dreaming, I could easily see her talking with Hook. They became closer in 4B, with him comforting her in the library and last season with her giving him advice on loving a DO. They have a good bit in common and I personally prefer them as friends than enemies, they have good chemistry together

I remain ever the hopeful romantic, we have picked the hardest ship, but I still believe RumBelle will work through their troubles, I even think Rumple is the one in Merlin's prophecy, but he just doesn't believe it yet
Old 07-21-2016, 10:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Loving all your ideas, its so much fun to guess whats gonna happen next! Hmm has anyone here ever had what was considered a wild theory at the time and it came true or mostly true? It has to have happened by chance once in awhile? If not, our imaginations sure launch a lot of fanfics and that’s really cool!

Right now, I personally hope RumBelle get some alone time, they haven’t had it in forever! Its boring to me (and a waste of talent) if Belle is under the sleeping curse much longer, unless they have her meeting Rumple somehow in her dreams, perhaps with Morpheus’ help? My understanding is that her pregnancy/life were suspended until she wakes up, so I’m hoping she wakes up ASAP though so the real fun can begin.

Awake or dreaming, I could easily see her talking with Hook. They became closer in 4B, with him comforting her in the library and last season with her giving him advice on loving a DO. They have a good bit in common and I personally prefer them as friends than enemies, they have good chemistry together

I remain ever the hopeful romantic, we have picked the hardest ship, but I still believe RumBelle will work through their troubles, I even think Rumple is the one in Merlin's prophecy, but he just doesn't believe it yet
I can never support a Belle and Hook friendship because he said one nice thing to her and complaining about loving a DO is not a friendship. He tried to kill her 4 times and he brings nothing to their friendship. He once again used her this season. No, I cannot accept their friendship and I want Belle to drop his sorry butt and concentrate on the person who has shown he really loves and values her and that is Rumple. There will always be animosity between Rumple and Hook and recently in the UW, Hook once again threatened him. For Belle to be friends with a man who has shown nothing but contempt for her husband, her choices and sold her step son to Pan is not only a betrayal to Rumple but a betrayal to Belle herself. She shouldn't be used to prop him nor be forced to be friends with anyone who treats her as less than human, an extension of her husband without thoughts or feelings. Civil, maybe after Hook sincerely apologizes but nothing else. Violet put it better on tumblr and I will attach her response here but it is anti-hook so don't read if you don't like.

Rumbelle fan for life! — </chill>

I am sorry but I have to disagree that Killian and Belle should ever be friends.

I am hoping it is a dream sequence and Belle is facing her demons, maybe seeing her husbands experiences with the pirate, or he is a nightmare symbol.
Old 07-21-2016, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with Grace, I don't want anyone who's tried to kill Belle anywhere near her, and her being friends with Hook is a big fat NO to me. Just. No. No offense but the idea makes me want to puke.

I had a wild theory when the name of episode 5x14 ("Devil's Due") was released that that's when Rumple finds out Belle's pregnant. Because "Devil's Due" is also the name of a pregnancy horror movie that was released a few years ago! I think I was the only one who believed in that theory, lol.. And then it became true! XD

icon by me
Old 07-21-2016, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

When we saw filming spoilers of the finale I said in the spoiler thread, just kidding, that maybe Belle was in the bag he was carrying around.

And she was!!! But that was inadvertent on my part because I was just kidding.
Old 07-21-2016, 11:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
I agree with Grace, I don't want anyone who's tried to kill Belle anywhere near her, and her being friends with Hook is a big fat NO to me. Just. No. No offense but the idea makes me want to puke.

I had a wild theory when the name of episode 5x14 ("Devil's Due") was released that that's when Rumple finds out Belle's pregnant. Because "Devil's Due" is also the name of a pregnancy horror movie that was released a few years ago! I think I was the only one who believed in that theory, lol.. And then it became true! XD
My wild theory was Belle gets disgusted by the heroes and walks out in a huff and it came true in season 5!
Old 07-21-2016, 11:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Thats cool, we just see it differently
Old 07-21-2016, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
When we saw filming spoilers of the finale I said in the spoiler thread, just kidding, that maybe Belle was in the bag he was carrying around.

And she was!!! But that was inadvertent on my part because I was just kidding.
You were right and it was adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
My wild theory was Belle gets disgusted by the heroes and walks out in a huff and it came true in season 5!
I loved that moment
Old 07-21-2016, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread