Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2016, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

I mean, I'd be fine if it isn't light even, and he has to earn the darkness turn to light, just as long as he genuinely wants to give it up for her/is surprised he still has it

RoseBennett
Old 07-18-2016, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Bobby filmed a scene with Giles (Morpheus).. Here's the first pic of him!

They've done great job with his wig. It at least looks good in this pic. I wonder if they made it out of his own hair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy
Same. "TLk can break any curse...except memory loss, sorry, use Blue's potion instead.....oh also except for when someone needs to break the DO curse or die, lets not risk a kiss to save his life and avoid all 5A problems....except for sleeping curse if Rumple or Belle are asleep, lets find a mushroom instead" it's really getting old
Yep, and let's not forget the classics: "Dead is dead - only if your name is Neal (or Robin Hood, apparently)" and "Opening a portal from a magical realm to a non-magical one (or vice versa) is difficult - for Rumplestiltskin."

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 07-18-2016 at 02:00 PM
Old 07-18-2016, 01:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks, Seamstress! The floof question has been answered!
Old 07-18-2016, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it's back! Well, sort of.

icon by me
Old 07-18-2016, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Sadly the wig is terrible. When the episodes air, I’d like to think that I’ll be focused on Rumple’s voice, his actions with regards to Belle, and Rumbelle to care about the wig. Still, I hope Bobby’s hair grows back fast!

I hope Sarah posts a photo (but does she work in studio?) Better yet, why not a Snap of Em and Bobby? Does he not like Snap? It’s true they almost never take photos with each other, so I guess that’s probably it, sigh.

Oh I have a thought!!!

What if Rumbelle both dream the same dream and they meet in that dream?
Sigh……that would mean Morpheus would have to make Rumple sleep so he can go find Belle. Oh, this would be so cool…..LOL I want this!

Last edited by Betsybelle; 07-19-2016 at 02:25 AM
Old 07-19-2016, 03:25 AM
Master Fan

Why does he look so mad at the person taking that picture

RoseBennett
Old 07-19-2016, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

I honestly have no problem with the wig. I think it looks good.

The season picks up right where they left off so they had to have his hair look the same. Now maybe they'll have Rumple get a haircut. Who knows? But personally I think they'll stick with this until his hear grows back, if that's what he's intending. But all in all I think it looks good. I'll wait to see what it looks like kind of "in action" so to speak. But as it looks now, I would think the general audience probably wouldn't even notice for the most part.

Anyway, can't wait to get Emilie pics of filming.
Old 07-19-2016, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Bobby is piecing that person with his eyes

I think so too Belleislove , they had to use the wig for continuity, I don't know why some people saying have Rumple with sort hair, it would not work with the storytelling...

I think the wig looks good, there is another picture that had been taking later that day from the actor who plays Morpheus and the wig looks great here, you wouldn't even think he is wearing one, it's a great fit

Also it looks slightly different from the one in that previous picture, so maybe he put another one that fitted better

Anyway even though we didn't get an Emilie pic, I'm very about what is in store with them. Looking forward to it

If Rumbelle did meet in dreamworld, I will squee so high
Old 07-19-2016, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

I love that pic, Bobby's so tiny

Also have 0 problem with the wig, was #TeamWig from the get go

RoseBennett
Old 07-19-2016, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I honestly have no problem with the wig. I think it looks good.

The season picks up right where they left off so they had to have his hair look the same. Now maybe they'll have Rumple get a haircut. Who knows? But personally I think they'll stick with this until his hear grows back, if that's what he's intending. But all in all I think it looks good. I'll wait to see what it looks like kind of "in action" so to speak. But as it looks now, I would think the general audience probably wouldn't even notice for the most part.

Anyway, can't wait to get Emilie pics of filming.
Yes, I realize that they had to use a wig - at least temporarily - due to the season beginning where 5B ended; I just think it looks ....weird. That said, . I’d like to think that when the Rumbelle story gets going that I won’t think of it - probably I will be most conscious of it when Rumple is standing still (which he won’t be doing most of the time). When he's in action, if I notice and focus on it, then there's a problem. Here’s hoping Bobby’s floof grows out quickly!

Bobby doesn't even look like Bobby in that photo.

Quote:
Anyway even though we didn't get an Emilie pic, I'm very about what is in store with them. Looking forward to it

If Rumbelle did meet in dreamworld, I will squee so high
Please don't take my sadness about not having any Bobby/Em photos to mean I'm not still as giddy as ever; I'm SO incredibly excited about their story, SO happy and optimistic! I just wasn't feeling well last night and sometimes I get sad that we no longer ever see them take photos of each other on set

Just FYI, one of Emilie's friends who posts occasionally on Tumblr said that due to something unfortunate regarding Remilie shippers, we shouldn't be surprised if Em does not go to CC
Old 07-19-2016, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Just FYI, one of Emilie's friends who posts occasionally on Tumblr said that due to something unfortunate regarding Remilie shippers, we shouldn't be surprised if Em does not go to CC
I just don't know that I believe that. All actors know that fans ship them with their onscreen partners, regardless of the actors being with others in real life. It's weird I agree but considering this is like one or two people it's hard to believe she would disappoint the vast majority over one or two people in the fandom. If her child were sick or something like that, that's one thing, but I would be disappointed in her if she stayed away because of that. She can simply block them on Twitter.

Unfortunately, it's one of the downsides to being an actor.
Old 07-19-2016, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

Emilie's happily engaged to Eric and they have a child, and yet the Remilie people won't stop? Ugh.. What's wrong with them? I don't know what's happened, but I agree with Belleislove, I find it hard to believe it's so bad that Emilie won't appear in the Comic Con.. Well, I hope she will be there! And yeah, a lot of actors seem to experience harassment from fans. It's so sad and embarrassing..

I don't have problem with the wig, either. I still think it looks better than I expected.

That tweet/pic of Giles and Bobby is so adorable! Bobby is so wee and cute (says woman who's even tinier than Emilie, lol ), aww!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
What if Rumbelle both dream the same dream and they meet in that dream?
Sigh……that would mean Morpheus would have to make Rumple sleep so he can go find Belle. Oh, this would be so cool…..LOL I want this!
That's actually what I meant when I suggested that Morpheus will be helping Rumbelle to communicate together. Until shown otherwise, I think that's what's going to happen.

And yes, I do hope we'll get some pics of Bobby and Em together, too.

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 07-19-2016 at 07:16 AM
Old 07-19-2016, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Jennifer and Colin get that a lot too.

I don't understand it. It's ridiculous but I also believe it's a very tiny part of the fandom. I can't see Emilie punishing all her fans because of what 1 or 2 people say so I really doubt she would let this keep her from coming to Comic Con.
Old 07-19-2016, 09:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow, that is a really great wig IMO! They do a really great job with wigs on this show!

Dumb question, but how well do wigs stay on? Is it hard to run in them, do fight/action scenes? If its a windy day, does everyone get nervous?
Old 07-19-2016, 10:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Wow, that is a really great wig IMO! They do a really great job with wigs on this show!

Dumb question, but how well do wigs stay on? Is it hard to run in them, do fight/action scenes? If its a windy day, does everyone get nervous?
I think they put like a cover over the person's head and attach the wig to that. They probably glue it on to a cap that resembles a swim cap and add extensions.

As to the harassment, Josh deleted his twitter account, Colin is getting harassed and now Emilie but I do hope it doesn't keep them from it because I doubt the exes of the show will allow them to drop the convention for less than emergency reasons.

Last edited by Grace52373; 07-19-2016 at 10:28 AM Reason: added to posts
Closed Thread   Post New Thread