Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2016, 09:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Here is the actual interview with Adam and Eddy (Rumple/Rumbelle at 8:04

So the article left this part out of Eddy’s quote:

“ What we have in store for them is a lot of chaos………for awhile, to sort through

This actually makes a huge difference; before, this “chaos” was an amorphous thing, very non-specific. With the addition of the part in bold, it pretty much tells us that we’re going to see Rumbelle dealing with this together even if it is messy, lol. Belle will be dealing with her attraction to Rumple’s darkness - both because of what it means for her who she is or thinks she is as a person and because of the fact that a child is now involved (which would be scary to her - in both cases). Rumple does love “the life” in terms of having the power, but he’s going to be a father again and he does SO love Belle (I love how Eddy said that), more than anything - I imagine he’ll need to reconcile those things.

Best interview ever!!!

LOL Belle emanates from the box……..

Vera goes to work!! That means Bobby has met her……….aww. I can’t help imagining all the cute baby stuff that goes on during breaks! She’s a very good little baby…..Ugh, so adorable!!

Bobby snoring while Em was trying to speak to him (while Rumple was in the coma) is the best thing ever.....”Thanks for the support, dude!”
THIS is what I’ve been dying to hear….I’ve MISSED seeing them so much; I love their friendship and this just makes me so happy, lol……..

PLEASE let this be on the blooper reel!

You explained it fine and I agree!

Yes!

Rumple has no intention of being the DARK ONE again in the sense of being that evil being. He knows he can control himself - he KNOWS, he has that confidence, and that's a huge thing. Belle probably has to learn to accept that he can - which is hard because 4A isn't that long ago.

Just.........god, Rumple, cut away that immortality..

Yes. Adam and Eddy have written some of my all time favorite Rumbelle episodes/moments.........kudos to them for that. I DO think they get Rumbelle, I just wish they'd give them SOME happiness, lol.

Like I said before, though, I think the fact they give Rumbelle so much angst reflects their confidence in Bobby and Emilie; you can't give meaty material to mediocre actors, only to the best.
I feel a lot better after reading the additional sentence from Eddy.
Old 07-27-2016, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

More than that I loved that his tone was ironic when saying "we want to forget he's a difficult man to love because he's so lovey dovey" because I was wondering which show he was watching when I read that

Very well said Seamstress, I agree!

RoseBennett
Old 07-27-2016, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

I'm wondering if we're wrong in thinking that Rumple "visits" Belle in her dreams.

But rather she is dreaming and gets a glimpse of a possible future and that's where the Rumbelle scenes come in? Emilie talking about seeing past, present and "future" so I'm wondering if that's where Rumple comes in rather than present day Rumple actually talking to her in her dreams?

Okay, does anyone else think Adam looks nervous while Eddy is talking, LOL?

Last edited by Belleislove; 07-27-2016 at 04:10 AM
Old 07-27-2016, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

First off if the blooper of Robert sleeping and Emilie speaking to him isn't in the blooper reel I will be so disappointed!!

Could well be about the dreaming part, seeing a part of a possible Rumbelle future , mind you with what I'm reading, I'm at everything atm and TBH I would look nervous while Eddy was speaking

So the for a while, to sort though is a huge part, sorting this through together....

Oh just rename this Rumbelle season guys
Old 07-27-2016, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I'm wondering if we're wrong in thinking that Rumple "visits" Belle in her dreams.

But rather she is dreaming and gets a glimpse of a possible future and that's where the Rumbelle scenes come in? Emilie talking about seeing past, present and "future" so I'm wondering if that's where Rumple comes in rather than present day Rumple actually talking to her in her dreams?

Okay, does anyone else think Adam looks nervous while Eddy is talking, LOL?
I was wondering that two, like he fetches Morpheus, gets him to work with Belle and then Belle has to go through something like a Christmas Carol (Ironically A or E said they wanted Oliver Twist on the show)

And on the bold, I thought so too I was like "adam you okay? Need to lie down for a moment"?

RoseBennett
Old 07-27-2016, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

You can practically see the little cloud over Adam's head saying "Please don't say anything I'll have to defend on Twitter!!"
Old 07-27-2016, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
First off if the blooper of Robert sleeping and Emilie speaking to him isn't in the blooper reel I will be so disappointed!!

Could well be about the dreaming part, seeing a part of a possible Rumbelle future , mind you with what I'm reading, I'm at everything atm and TBH I would look nervous while Eddy was speaking

So the for a while, to sort though is a huge part, sorting this through together....

Oh just rename this Rumbelle season guys
I thought it was a gag, but now I'm thinking Bobby really did fall asleep, lol - that means he snores!!!!

If this isn't on the blooper reel, along with the pregnancy scene where they are cracking up, I'll riot !

CD, yes - the year of Rumbelle has a much nicer ring to it!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that part of the quote is huge!

As to the dreams, I think we might get a bit of everything - and it will all be amazing!
Old 07-27-2016, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

I took it she just meant he was teasing her and pretending to be sleeping.

But yes, it will all be amazing!! I wish the premiere were happening this weekend.

Last edited by Belleislove; 07-27-2016 at 08:12 AM
Old 07-27-2016, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You can practically see the little cloud over Adam's head saying "Please don't say anything I'll have to defend on Twitter!!"
Eddy-->

Adam-->

Hope we get some sighting this week, with the end of 6x02 and the start of 6x03 shooting

RoseBennett
Old 07-27-2016, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

LOL. Poor Adam.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I took it she just meant he was teasing her and pretending to be sleeping.

But yes, it will all be amazing!! I wish the premiere were happening this weekend.
Barbara Barnett pretty much confirmed that Em meant that Bobby really did fall asleep, lol

I know ! I can't wait for the season to begin - and I DO want even a small sighting - I miss them!
Old 07-27-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

lol

and meggy , yes I'm sure that's how it went
Old 07-27-2016, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Eddy-->[IMG]http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7o7b3UylI1qhatbno1_500.gif[IMG]

Adam-->[IMG]http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8pr0lyJe41ql9l8xo1_250.gif[IMG]
In which we are all Adam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle
Barbara Barnett pretty much confirmed that Em meant that Bobby really did fall asleep, lol

I know ! I can't wait for the season to begin - and I DO want even a small sighting - I miss them!
I saw the gifset and yeah, I did get the impression that Emilie meant Bobby fell asleep for real. Poor guy. I can't blame him.. That bed in the back of the pawn shop does look comfortable.

I'd be disappointed if that wasn't in the bloopers, lol!

icon by me
Old 07-27-2016, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
In which we are all Adam.

I saw the gifset and yeah, I did get the impression that Emilie meant Bobby fell asleep for real. Poor guy. I can't blame him.. That bed in the back of the pawn shop does look comfortable.

I'd be disappointed if that wasn't in the bloopers, lol!
That scene and the one where Rumple tells Belle she's pregnant and Bobby/Em crack up!

Now we know Bobby snores - I didn't know I needed that!

I just keep imagining Em trying to wake Bobby up and cracking up, and Bobby tossing his hair and cracking up and both of them just being ridiculous, lol. I LOVE that Em talked about Bobby - I think she really missed his being there; even without him, he WAS there in spirit and you could feel that in her comments.
Old 07-27-2016, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Come on, the guy is called to lying in. Possibly for a couple of hours or more...who wouldn't fall asleep?

RoseBennett
Closed Thread   Post New Thread