Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2016, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Rumple/Mr. Gold & Belle (OUAT) #24: "I have always seen the man behind the beast, all right? Now I see something else, too. A hero."

Rumplestiltskin & Belle Appreciation Thread #24

source

Shippers

Lucas4Brooke
Rhonwen
crazy_diamond
Aylo
baelfire24
Laurababora
KnifeLuv
Wes&FredFan
Iquitefancyyou
Poppy99
bookcrookliza
AlmostEverything
sourburst
Grace52373
Belleislove
JaSam4Life
lisagslack14
Anastasia Belle_02
80sBabygirl
Seamstress90
LR_Roxy
confessor_meggy
Betsybelle
IrishWristWatch

source

source

source

source

source

Future Title List
"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others. "
"Star cross'd lovers"?
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that an imp in possession of a good library must be in want of a wife."
"And you know, they’re embarking on a new road together and you know, yeah, we’ve just shown a potential bump but this love is real, and we’re gonna see what it can overcome and what it can face together." Adam Horowitz
Because Rumple has always been Her Handsome Hero.
“At the core of their relationship is a really deep love, despite all the terrible things that have gone on between them.” -Adam Horowitz

Previous Threads
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 / #5 / #6 / #7 / #8 / #9 / #10
#11 / #12 / #13 / #14 / #15 / #16 / #17 / #18 / #19 / #20
#21 / #22 / #23

Old 05-04-2016, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt

RoseBennett
Old 05-04-2016, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread. Love the title.

I was just reading a post over at IMDB where someone was thinking it was Snow White's funeral, which of course we know it isn't, but someone in one of the posts did a screen capture. Has anyone seen that? There does look like someone who looks like Belle is there. It's someone with longer reddish brown hair. It's not Merida because I see her gown. It just kind of seems like Belle to me. I know Emilie didn't film but it could be a double.

Just wondered if anyone else saw that and thinks it could be Belle.

The day they filmed this someone on Twitter said they thought Emilie was there but then later said it wasn't her. So I'm wondering if this is a double for Belle. I don't want it to be her because that means the kiss worked and she's in SB and Rumple left town.

Last edited by Belleislove; 05-04-2016 at 05:38 AM
Old 05-04-2016, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

Do you mean the one with a sort of scarf on? She looks like a child to me
But there could have been a double somewhere, though I honestly think if she was awake and went to the funeral Rumple would be there (Plus, it's Regina's TL who has died) unless they fought again.

So sad to see little Roland with the arrow

RoseBennett
Old 05-04-2016, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, the one with the scarf. It just looks like it could be Belle to me.

Remember when they kind of photoshopped Ruby into FTL when they returned after Rumple "died?" Ugh.

I think though if Belle is there that Rumple is already leaving for the city.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

But if he's going because he's after Henry, I can't see Henry not attending the funeral

Actually, I think you can see Henry in the last row with, I think, Charming

RoseBennett
Old 05-04-2016, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Good point. He may still be in town but not together with Belle then? I don't know what to think.

That looks like it's supposed to be Belle to me though. She stands out to me even more than the others.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm pretty sure Jared was spotted at the funeral and doesn't leave until after the funeral or beginning of next episode.

Looking at that picture of the funeral, admittedly it does look like it could be Belle. The hair is in a very similar style and her scarf is blue, her signature color.

But then to me it doesn't make sense why they didn't bring out Belle's double for the scene in 5x22 where everyone bids farewell to the Camelot crew.

I think it's best to wait and see.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
I'm pretty sure Jared was spotted at the funeral and doesn't leave until after the funeral or beginning of next episode.

Looking at that picture of the funeral, admittedly it does look like it could be Belle. The hair is in a very similar style and her scarf is blue, her signature color.

But then to me it doesn't make sense why they didn't bring out Belle's double for the scene in 5x22 where everyone bids farewell to the Camelot crew.

I think it's best to wait and see.
So I'm not seeing things? It, like I said, just looks like it's supposed to be Belle.

I can't believe they would actually go through with a TLK with Rumple failing but a TLK with her father working and then having him go off to the city and staying there. They separate them every finale almost but with her pregnant that's too much. But yes, we'll have to wait and see.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

So the actress who serves as Belle's double is named Ashley Marie Macdonald. You can find her on Instagram and Facebook. As she is an up and coming actress, she typically posts something to let her fans know she is filming that day. She doesn't post spoilery stuff or even her costumes but she seems to post every time she has a gig to show she is keeping busy.

She did not post anything on March 7 when the funeral filmed or at all for 5x21 nor is she anywhere on the IMDB crew list for that episode.

So I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

LOL, still look like a child to me But we'll see.

Plus the spoilers regarding whether Belle and Rumple were there weren't clear at all.

RoseBennett
Old 05-04-2016, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
LOL, still look like a child to me But we'll see.

Plus the spoilers regarding whether Belle and Rumple were there weren't clear at all.
Belle is the size of a child.

Quote:
So the actress who serves as Belle's double is named Ashley Marie Macdonald. You can find her on Instagram and Facebook. As she is an up and coming actress, she typically posts something to let her fans know she is filming that day. She doesn't post spoilery stuff or even her costumes but she seems to post every time she has a gig to show she is keeping busy.

She did not post anything on March 7 when the funeral filmed or at all for 5x21 nor is she anywhere on the IMDB crew list for that episode.
God love you, Koodles, LOL. How do you find this stuff out?
Old 05-04-2016, 08:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Belle is the size of a child.
She really is!

So adorable.

Quote:
God love you, Koodles, LOL. How do you find this stuff out?
Lol, I saw someone else on Tumblr discovered who Belle's double was a couple of months ago. I just remembered the name and checked her social media.

I mean ultimately she could have filmed and just not posted, but when she has filmed for OUAT in the past she typically posts. Or they could have used another double.

We'll have to wait and see.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

That she is

RoseBennett
Old 05-04-2016, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

Isn't it funny how we are always looking for Belle to be included in scenes but this is one time where we don't want her there?

I'm afraid also they could have just photoshopped her in to so speak like they did with Ruby.

Thanks, Koodles for letting us know.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread