Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2016, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Belle is wrong though in her way of thinking. Killing someone is never good. So she was right on that.

But he was right that in this situation, when your child's life is at stake, you can't always choose the good option.

I think this conflict is very interesting for them. And I am genuinely excited for the rest of the season now.

But I just don't need them to be sugary sweet and always agreeing on things. I think their differences and their sassing each other is one of the many reasons I love them so much. Such a real, and interesting couple.

And Grace? You were absolutely right about that person with the "filming info" making that up.

And I think they'll be more determined than ever to save their baby.

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-11-2016 at 08:28 AM
Old 04-11-2016, 07:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Wrong post.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
The dagger did control Rumple though. Maybe there is no more of the part where they feel they are in chains but he stopped immediately when she commanded him to. People are asking and wondering if the dagger no longer controls him but the writers said that it still does.

It doesn't matter though because the point was that Belle's rigidity on how and when Rumple should use his magic almost got him killed. She is starting to realize that he has a point and that the lines are blurry in times of defense of yourself and a loved one. Rumple tried to comfort her and assure her that he never wanted her to experience that choice which was why he was insisting on making the tough choices. He also realized how much she loved him and I think he will be more open to compromise in the end.
Yup! If Gaston had managed to get at Rumple while Belle held the dagger, it sadly would have been her fault if anything happened to him. Lesson learned for Belle.

I agree they are both more open to compromise now and it's not so black and white for Belle anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I don't think Belle is wrong though in her way of thinking. Killing someone is never good. So she was right on that.

But he was right that in this situation, when you're child's life is at stake, you can't always choose the good option.

I think this conflict is very interesting for them. And I am genuinely excited for the rest of the season now.
I agree. They were both right in many ways and I think they both realized that at the end.

And it was good to hear Rumple say that he could use his dark magic for light purposes and he would like to be the man Merlin spoke of for Belle.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And it was good to hear Rumple say that he could use his dark magic for light purposes and he would like to be the man Merlin spoke of for Belle.
"Just not today." I laughed out loud at that. This is the Rumbelle I fell in love with though. I have just a few more of their scenes to get caught up on from last night.

But very, very happy with what I've seen so far.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Koodles, thanks for starting the new thread! Its moving so fast, I just thought of this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)

Yes!
I think also he was disturbed by Belle's reaction to what she did to Gaston. She did what she felt she had to do in the heat of the moment and didn't have the luxury of time to figure out all her choices and then pick the best one. This decision will haunt her and Rumple knows how she feels. I love that he is so concerned about her
Old 04-11-2016, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

Yes, once again, he wasn't angry with her about using the dagger on him, or that she stopped him from killing Gaston. He knows that the person she is will always try to save a life. But his main concern was about what it would do to her, that she killed someone.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm riding so high from this epi that I'm avoiding spoilers

I'm afraid the next thing I read will be, "separated by alternate universes, Rumple and Belle struggle to find their way back together. But will altered memories, a miscast spell and a cryptic text message be too much for these star crossed lovers to handle?"

although there's a part of me that would read that and think "well....another typical day in Sbrooke......got it"
Old 04-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm afraid the next thing I read will be, "separated by alternate universes, Rumple and Belle struggle to find their way back together. But will altered memories, a miscast spell and a cryptic text message be too much for these star crossed lovers to handle?"
No, no, no. Let's just enjoy what a great episode it was. And very unexpected for me, who was fearing the worst.

I think he will be sending her to NYC and then will meet her there so they must be together in the finale. At least, that's what I think will happen.

And we have what looks like Peter Pan teaming up with Rumbelle.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

I think he will be sending her to NYC and then will meet her there so they must be together in the finale. At least, that's what I think will happen.

And we have what looks like Peter Pan teaming up with Rumbelle.
Yeah I wonder what's coming next.

I saw that Robbie Kaye tweeted he only filmed for two episodes which we know from what we have seen and spoilers are 5x12 and 5x19. I don't think Emilie and Robbie were in Vancouver at the same time to film a scene together unfortunately.

The press release for the next episode states that Snow and Charming will try to find a way for one of them to return to SB and Baby Neal. I think they succeed and Snow will go back next episode because apparently Ginny wasn't in Vancouver for 5x19 and 5x20 because of Zootopia promotion. I bet Belle will go with Snow.

As for NYC, maybe Belle leaves SB for NYC shortly after returning because like Belleislove stated, Rumple advises her to go there...

I pretty much have no doubt that Emilie will have filmed something in advance for the finale. Adam even teased on Twitter that she did. But I think Belle will be absent from 5x19-5x21.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No, no, no. Let's just enjoy what a great episode it was. And very unexpected for me, who was fearing the worst.
I will take your advice and glad that you enjoyed the show!

Quote:
NYC is a great place for Belle to have cravings! Hopefully she'll be past the barfing stage by then Oh how I'm hoping for them to be having a honeymoon in NYC for summer break!!!
Old 04-11-2016, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

It could be that she heads home with Snow in next week's episode. I was just hoping for her and Robbie to have filmed together.

BUT if Rumple sends her back to SB and then to NYC, that kind of implies when she leaves the UW the deal with Hades is still intact and they think sending her to a land without magic will protect her. Otherwise, why not just have her go home to SB and stay there?

But Rebecca was hinting that Belle/Zelena have more scenes so maybe they have scene in this Sunday's episode. Otherwise, I think Emilie would have to be in 5X19 in order to have scenes with her.

Quote:
NYC is a great place for Belle to have cravings! Hopefully she'll be past the barfing stage by then Oh how I'm hoping for them to be having a honeymoon in NYC for summer break
I need to see the Dark One walking the streets of NYC to get stuff for Belle for her cravings and I need to see him buying little baby things, LOL.

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-11-2016 at 11:48 AM
Old 04-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
The dagger did control Rumple though. Maybe there is no more of the part where they feel they are in chains but he stopped immediately when she commanded him to. People are asking and wondering if the dagger no longer controls him but the writers said that it still does.

It doesn't matter though because the point was that Belle's rigidity on how and when Rumple should use his magic almost got him killed. She is starting to realize that he has a point and that the lines are blurry in times of defense of yourself and a loved one. Rumple tried to comfort her and assure her that he never wanted her to experience that choice which was why he was insisting on making the tough choices. He also realized how much she loved him and I think he will be more open to compromise in the end.

I think both lost hope at the end that they could save their baby and that is why Belle sounds so hopeless but after she said that they both go up against Hades but his refusal to destroy the contract makes them both lose hope.
Oh I agree. I don't think there's even a 5% chance that the dagger isn't controlling him. Just that it would be sweet if that was a reveal, because the idea of him stopping for her would cheer her up a bit and bring back some of the hope

I have to admit, I was pretty surprised the baby-deal wasn't resolved in this episode, because given how little Emilie must have shoot I guess now it's up only to him I guess to break the contract. But will see.

I do agree 100% that Rumple didn't want her to be the one to do the dark staff. Because that's usually been their balance, and knowing her, I think it will break her emotionally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I'm riding so high from this epi that I'm avoiding spoilers
Me too

But you're wrong on the spoilers, the next ones will be "Meantime, Belle has cravings for noodles at 4 in the morning. Will Rumple be able to find them soon enough or will they have to move to a bigger city?"

RoseBennett
Old 04-11-2016, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, you could see how upset he was that she had to do something dark.

This whole episode was just such a call back to Skin Deep. Both in their attitudes and bickering and the whole Gaston stuff. I loved every one of their scenes.

Loved the snarky scene at the Lockers too.

I picture him finding her in NYC in Neal's apartment or a hotel, madly reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and a bunch of other baby care books and name books.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
‘Her Handsome Hero’ - Adjusts Up in Overnight Ratings

Initially grabbing a 1.1 in the demos with 3.70mil viewers, season five’s seventeenth episode, “Her Handsome Hero’’, ticked up one tenth to a 1.2 in the demos and ticked slightly up to a 3.75 million viewers in the overnight adjustments.
Sunday final ratings: ‘Once Upon a Time,’ ‘Simpsons,’ ‘Quantico’ adjust up; ‘Carmichael’ and ‘Crowded’ adjust down | TV By The Numbers by zap2it.com
Old 04-12-2016, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Up a bit, good

RoseBennett
Closed Thread   Post New Thread