Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2016, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was ready to gag when I saw the pages and the promo. If you notice I think Hades is purposefully targeting the people who have "hurt" Zelena the most so Regina, Robin, and Rumple are probably going to get the worst of it barring that it is actually they who suffered the most at Zelena's hands. Hades loves Zelena gag so he is going to defend her and I think that is why he punished Cora like he did. Regina, Robin, and Rumple don't deserve it because they are her victims. He will probably go after Emma and Hook because they ruined Zelena's spell. Hades is probably going to be a lot like Hook was in his revenge quest for evil Milah but he is going to be more powerful but as we saw in the snoozefest last night, someone is more powerful than him. Hades also confirmed that his powers are limited in the world above and probably less in the world outside SB.
Poor, poor Zelena. Ugh.

I can't watch live next week. I'll just catch the Rumbelle bits online. I cannot sit through a Zelena pity party again.

Quote:
I'm glad that we didn't get anything in the promo and I hope we don't get any Rumbelle in sneak peeks as there are probably only 2 scenes and I don't want anything spoiled
Yes, that's true, Betsy. I would rather have something to look forward to than the whole scene spoiled early. Just unbelievable that they don't promote one of their most popular stories but yet promote Zelena all over the place. Sometimes I think they want viewers to tune out.
Old 03-28-2016, 06:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I would love that too.

I don't see anything negative in that interview. It isn't saying he is going to remain cursed. What it is saying is that Rumple has an addiction for the most part. He is struggling but now he is beginning to recognize and become self-aware and we have been seeing it up until this point. By learning to accept that he is a good man at heart but that the good man has been changed by carrying this curse and accepting that he cannot magically change and heal overnight is a good thing. He is going to be more honest with Belle about his struggles instead of hiding it from her. He will be vulnerable with her and maybe other characters. He will let his walls come down for Belle and the baby. By being honest with Belle, she will better be able to be a partner to him and help him with his struggles. When will the curse break? I have no idea but it will be broken because Rumple is taking the first steps to realizing he doesn't need the power. Right now in this situation he needs it but in the end, he will realize he doesn't. This is his journey and his journey with Belle. That is what I see the interview saying.
I really love this!

Quote:
"I think you're gonna see him in a new mode, where he is really, in a way I don’t think he has before, coming to terms with that duality and being a little more open about those two sides of him, and how both of those sides need to co-exist in order for him to be who he is."
This quote from the interview is also making me think of Merlin’s remark of someone being able to control the dark magic, but it was too dangerous to try and find that person. If Rumple has this duality, he has his hero side and the DO side. For him to be “who he is”, the two sides “need to co-exist”, so his DO powers cannot be out of control! What do you think?
Old 03-28-2016, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I really love this!

This quote from the interview is also making me think of Merlin’s remark of someone being able to control the dark magic, but it was too dangerous to try and find that person. If Rumple has this duality, he has his hero side and the DO side. For him to be “who he is”, the two sides “need to co-exist”, so his DO powers cannot be out of control! What do you think?
I was thinking about this, too. What we learned during 4a is that in order to control your powers, you have to embrace them. And love yourself. This is why Rumple coming to terms with himself is extremely important. By accepting himself as he is, Rumple can control the Darkness and use his power for good. And eventually, he might be able to return his magic back to its original state (TLK?) and become the Light One.

icon by me
Old 03-28-2016, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, that's true, Betsy. I would rather have something to look forward to than the whole scene spoiled early. Just unbelievable that they don't promote one of their most popular stories but yet promote Zelena all over the place. Sometimes I think they want viewers to tune out.
Adam and Eddy love Zelena, they don't give a fig about Belle........ I know they don't do promoting, but do you realize that through 4 episodes she has had less than ONE minute of screen time? Now we have to sit through an entire arc of Zelena/Hades?

Ugh.........

As to the interview, I'm going to do the best I can to forget it......... I do not want Rumple to be some Light One; I don't want him to be immortal - that's not a HEA for Rumbelle, IMO. I think it would be cool if he were the person Merlin spoke of, but only temporarily. I just hope he doesn't hide things from Belle anymore

So today they're filming at the "NY Public Library"

https://twitter.com/cresnotcresc/sta...00318403276804

Kind of excited that they are turning a building... - boushh2187

I hope Belle is in NYC even though obviously they'd have to come up with an excuse for her not to be there.

What is going on? ! I’d love to think that Belle helped them with research on line.

I hope Rumple hasn't just forgotten her........... I hope the writers haven't forgotten her

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-28-2016 at 11:22 AM
Old 03-28-2016, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

I hate to think of them going to NYC and Belle not being there. She's the one who wanted to see the world.

I'm going to assume he sent her on ahead. But if she isn't around wouldn't they have to say she isn't feeling well or something? IN which case, shouldn't Rumple be with his sick, pregnant wife? I just can't even imagine him just going to NY and leaving Belle behind in SB after all they've been through, but a pregnant Belle? That would be a hard thing to sell, imo. I'll assume she's there though but I'm a little worried.
Old 03-28-2016, 11:23 AM
Loyal Fan

The reason Belle isn't in these pics is that they can't get her to come out of the library

I mean, its the biggest one she's ever seen!
Old 03-28-2016, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The reason Belle isn't in these pics is that they can't get her to come out of the library

Thank you for that. What a wonderful thought!!
Old 03-28-2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:

she'll be in book heaven!

at the pics and Robert looking

I'm assuming she went on ahead and is there as well.....

Old 03-28-2016, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
at the pics and Robert looking
That man is aging so well.
Old 03-28-2016, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I hate to think of them going to NYC and Belle not being there. She's the one who wanted to see the world.

I'm going to assume he sent her on ahead. But if she isn't around wouldn't they have to say she isn't feeling well or something? IN which case, shouldn't Rumple be with his sick, pregnant wife? I just can't even imagine him just going to NY and leaving Belle behind in SB after all they've been through, but a pregnant Belle? That would be a hard thing to sell, imo. I'll assume she's there though but I'm a little worried.
Yeah, assuming she's in NY and not feeling well, Rumple leaving his sick, pregnant wife alone doesn't look particularly good.... If she's not in NY, then that makes him look AWFUL
Old 03-28-2016, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

I know Betsy. I don't know what to think. We'll have to wait and see. Hopefully there is a really good explanation. I guess there could be numerous explanations. But this man has longed for a real family for centuries. So there better be a good reason he isn't with Belle right now. But I'll continue to assume Belle is there until proven wrong.
Old 03-28-2016, 03:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I’m not worried (ok I’m mostly not worried ); Belle said “goodbye forever” to Rumple at the end of 4A but she didn’t know the full story. She later witnesses the Apprentice remove the dark curse from Rumple’s heart and sees that it was controlling him. She sees how Emma and Hook are not themselves when they are DOs. She has seen what Rumple is like free of the curse, she saw Excalibur pick him as its hero and she saw Rumple do selfless heroic acts .

I think she has learned not to judge quickly, to gather facts before she makes a decision. I don’t think they are going to have her reject Rumple again, I do think this time Belle will stand by her man. Not seeing them last epi makes me miss them even more! Glad they will reunite next week, hope its not in the final 5 mins though
Old 03-28-2016, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I know Betsy. I don't know what to think. We'll have to wait and see. Hopefully there is a really good explanation. I guess there could be numerous explanations. But this man has longed for a real family for centuries. So there better be a good reason he isn't with Belle right now. But I'll continue to assume Belle is there until proven wrong.
I'll assume that as well.

I'm also sad because we never get any good Bobby and Em BTS photos. I'm not talking about now or when Em stopped filming, I'm talking about them laughing and having a good time like they used to. The BTS photos for 5x17 were great filming wise, but very disappointing in terms of Bobby/Em interaction.
Old 03-28-2016, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

So Rumple being alone in NYC must mean he's abandoned his pregnant wife?

No. Just NO. Rumple most definitely wouldn't leave Belle's side, especially now that she's pregnant. Unless she doesn't want him around, of course. But not otherwise.

I assume Belle's either in Neal's apartment or Rumple is looking for her.

Quote:
I think she has learned not to judge quickly, to gather facts before she makes a decision. I don’t think they are going to have her reject Rumple again, I do think this time Belle will stand by her man.
I hope so, but on the other hand, she's with a child now. It may change things..

icon by me
Old 03-28-2016, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
So Rumple being alone in NYC must mean he's abandoned his pregnant wife?

No. Just NO. Rumple most definitely wouldn't leave Belle's side, especially now that she's pregnant. Unless she doesn't want him around, of course. But not otherwise.

I assume Belle's either in Neal's apartment or Rumple is looking for her.

I hope so, but on the other hand, she's with a child now. It may change things..
Um, where did I say he abandoned her?!!! I SAID if he left her in SB, that would be awful.......but I never used the word abandoned. I would appreciate it if you don't put words in my mouth.

Rumple looks like he's busy with everyone else and not looking for her.....IF she's in NYC and sick, why isn't he with her? They have to come up with some excuse for her not to be there.