Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

I don't want to build up my hopes too much for their scene. I'm sure it will be good, as all their scenes are but it's going to be solo short.

I love the gray in Bobby's hair.
Old 03-03-2016, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

We need a new thread!

Can we use the title of 5x17 ? Her Handsome Hero? or something like - Because Rumple has always been Her Handsome Hero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I don't want to build up my hopes too much for their scene. I'm sure it will be good, as all their scenes are but it's going to be solo short.

I love the gray in Bobby's hair.
Oh I know it's too short, but Rumbelle doesn't need a lot of time to make their scene beautiful........

I find the gray incredibly sexy......

Quote:
A great Neal/Emma/Rumple/Henry scene!
I think you left Belle out of that conversation, lol.......she belongs there, IMO!

Quote:
Rumbelle goodness and baby!
If I don't get this, I'm not sure how I'll react, but it won't be pleasant, lol

Quote:
I would like to see Rumple realizing he doesn't need the power and hopefully finding a way to get rid of it.

Please let Rumbelle get a tlk! Please! We the fans and the couple deserve this!
Well these go hand in hand. Eddy said there'd be a TLK this season. I'll be honest, if it's not Rumbelle, then I'm going to FLIP out - because (a) they are the only ones in condition to need it and (b) They've waited LONG enough!

I want pretty much everything you said, Grace............but also:

SCREEN TIME!!
Old 03-03-2016, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

New thread

Betsy, I personally wouldn't use that as a title until the episode has aired, but I put it on the Future Titles list.

icon by me
Old 03-03-2016, 06:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
We need a new thread!

Can we use the title of 5x17 ? Her Handsome Hero? or something like - Because Rumple has always been Her Handsome Hero?

Oh I know it's too short, but Rumbelle doesn't need a lot of time to make their scene beautiful........

I find the gray incredibly sexy......

I think you left Belle out of that conversation, lol.......she belongs there, IMO!

If I don't get this, I'm not sure how I'll react, but it won't be pleasant, lol

Well these go hand in hand. Eddy said there'd be a TLK this season. I'll be honest, if it's not Rumbelle, then I'm going to FLIP out - because (a) they are the only ones in condition to need it and (b) They've waited LONG enough!

I want pretty much everything you said, Grace............but also:

SCREEN TIME!!
Screen time is good and I didn't mean to leave her out. I was in a hurry when I posted!