Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2016, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

shows all my hands!!! , Henry is the big shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)

This...THOUGH I'm ok with seeing other characters again especially if they provide closure to them and allows for a true redemption. I can handle them being in one or two episodes - that's fine. As to Zelena, true she's getting around, but as long as Belle does as well (and we know she's going to be important to the plot), and as long as we get a great Rumbelle story, I'm happy.

me too...

Old 02-05-2016, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

I love Henry with Belle/Rumple.

I'm thinking now that the UW came to SB and not the other way around. If Mulan and Aurora are there too, it just seems more likely that they are in SB and Hades brought the UW into SB. It's strange but...lol.

If the UW is so hard to get too then how did Zelena, Belle, Mulan, Ruby and Dorothy get there?

Personally, though I like the thought of Belle going to the UW to help Rumple or find him. But I can't understand why she would bring Robin's baby there.

Last edited by Belleislove; 02-05-2016 at 07:06 AM
Old 02-05-2016, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I love Henry with Belle/Rumple.

I'm thinking now that the UW came to SB and not the other way around. If Mulan and Aurora are there too, it just seems more likely that they are in SB and Hades brought the UW into SB. It's strange but...lol.

If the UW is so hard to get too then how did Zelena, Belle, Mulan, Ruby and Dorothy get there?

Personally, though I like the thought of Belle going to the UW to help Rumple or find him. But I can't understand why she would bring Robin's baby there.
You mean Ruby?

I'm not sure they are there... maybe some of the characters returned to SB ? If this was all Hades' doing, then why did the group go on a boat? They must have traveled somewhere; did they travel and then Hades returned them to SB/UW (hence his telling Zelena that he did this for here)? That might explain why he has an office (that's what I call it; I'm sure the mortuary serves that purpose for him)..

The problem I have with this theory is that I find it hard to believe Hades would turn even the docks into the UW - or the cemetery. I would think he'd only consider the town itself... Plus, where would Belle have been all this time?

I'm torn on what it could be....but I much prefer that Belle actually go to the UW to find Rumple, lol.

FYI Dorothy is only in Kansas or EF or whatever.....in the past, not in SB/UW.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm torn on what it could be....but I much prefer that Belle actually go to the UW to find Rumple, lol.

FYI Dorothy is only in Kansas or EF or whatever.....in the past, not in SB/UW.
I prefer she goes there to find him too.

I'm so confused on the Dorothy stuff. And how confusing if they show Oz or the EF and then go to the UW, because I think she's with Ruby/Mulan, at least filming with them so that kind of implies it's in the present. I'm just confused.

From the filming of the episode with Hercules, I thought he and Snow were filmed near the docks or the cannery or whatever it is, so it does look like that part of town is in the UW. Which makes it even more confusing, lol.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:20 AM
Passionate Fan

We are all confused that is why I don't flip out over spoilers because we are only seeing part of the story and they have fooled us a few times. I think Dorothy returns to Oz to fight Zelena though but I don't know if she turns up in SB or not. Hades seems to be enamored with Zelena which leaves me questioning his taste and sanity so maybe he either brought the UW to SB or made the UW look like SB for her.

I am sad to say that those spoilers we got from Matt may be the last. After reading the article, many Rumbellers went there thanking Matt and happy for the spoilers and zumpie, a well known bully of any fandom that isn't Captain Swan, went on their purposely to abuse the fans, our ship, and the actors who portray them. When some of us countered her arguments, she played victim and Matt got upset and said he wasn't going to ask for any Rumbelle spoilers anymore which only upset people more. We'll just have to go elsewhere for spoilers from now on. This has made me really fed up with the harassment that has been going on for months and has sure taken the enjoyment out of shipping and enjoying the show. My only hope is that the naysayers will all be proven wrong.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

[QUOTE=Grace52373;84950241]We are all confused that is why I don't flip out over spoilers because we are only seeing part of the story and they have fooled us a few times. I think Dorothy returns to Oz to fight Zelena though but I don't know if she turns up in SB or not.
Quote:

I am sad to say that those spoilers we got from Matt may be the last. After reading the article, many Rumbellers went there thanking Matt and happy for the spoilers and zumpie, a well known bully of any fandom that isn't Captain Swan, went on their purposely to abuse the fans, our ship, and the actors who portray them. When some of us countered her arguments, she played victim and Matt got upset and said he wasn't going to ask for any Rumbelle spoilers anymore which only upset people more. We'll just have to go elsewhere for spoilers from now on. This has made me really fed up with the harassment that has been going on for months and has sure taken the enjoyment out of shipping and enjoying the show. My only hope is that the naysayers will all be proven wrong.
I appreciate that Matt asks a lot of Belle and Rumbelle questions generally, but he needs to put his big boy pants on and stop getting into a hissy fit. I read a lot of that on the site and was really surprised at how childish he can be.

I think the Rumbelle fans were being respectful so I'm not sure why he took such issue with them. I think the point people were trying to make is the "darker than ever" were Matt's words. Well, Matt has been wrong before. I'm pretty sure they don't tell him more than he says. Remember when he was sure that REgina had Belle's consent to take her heart? LOL. He makes guesses like we do but then acts like people are wrong not to believe him. So...I don't know what to say about him. But very unprofessional.

The next episode is entitled "Sisters" so will be about Regina/Zelena so I don't know how much Belle/Rumple we'll get either. I would rather he not be involved in that story so it's okay, but not sure how much longer Emilie will be involved this season.

Last edited by Belleislove; 02-05-2016 at 09:46 AM
Old 02-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Look at this:

That's MY Post about the spoilers - and Matt flipped out about that?

I might have thought he was sort of teasing (in a mean way) with his “NO RUMBELLE for YOU” post, but see below. I’ve seen him be very short on Twitter, but pretty much shrugged it off because it was no big deal and he is the best, but I think tonight he was off his rocker - and if he’s serious about no Rumbelle/Belle/Rumple…….well that’s asinine.

Apparently there’s a party for the 100th episode coming up this week; earlier in the comments he said he hoped he’d run into Em there. Frankly, at this point, I hope not…..I mean, I hope she goes, but I’m pissed off at him now and I don’t feel like waiting desperately hoping that Matt might get us something, anything. Sadly, the other reporter who is very good, Marisa Roffman, is no longer at THR; she’s now at TV Guide and doesn’t cover ONCE anymore.

Quote:
From the filming of the episode with Hercules, I thought he and Snow were filmed near the docks or the cannery or whatever it is, so it does look like that part of town is in the UW. Which makes it even more confusing, lol.
Good point!

Quote:
I think Dorothy returns to Oz to fight Zelena though but I don't know if she turns up in SB or not. Hades seems to be enamored with Zelena which leaves me questioning his taste and sanity so maybe he either brought the UW to SB or made the UW look like SB for her.

I think that about Dorothy as well; it's an older Dorothy, so time has passed between the prior Zelena episode and now. I believe this happens while Zelena is in Oz after Regina sent her there......

LOL about Hades - and what, did he meet her when Rumple killed her (but not really)?

Quote:
The next episode is entitled "Sisters" so will be about Regina/Zelena so I don't know how much Belle/Rumple we'll get either. I would rather he not be involved in that story so it's okay, but not sure how much longer Emilie will be involved this season.
I don't need a lot, just give me some.... and since Belle is going to be "very involved" with the main arc, and since Adam said that they are picking up all of her/Rumple/Rumbelle's threads, I'm sure we're fine. Emilie must have told he and Eddy first thing when she knew her due date so that they could accommodate. If she was 3 months due in October when she tweeted about her pregnancy, then she'd be due sometime in March. There are 5 more episodes left - Em will probably miss the last 2 episodes of filming, but she can still be in the remainder and, of course, she'd probably film scenes in advance. Believe me, Adam and Eddy don't want to have to hire a new actress to be Belle (which they'd have to do if they didn't plan well - because no way they can let the stories drop).
Old 02-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

I really don't understand Matt's attitude.

I mean he kind of acted like the Rumbelle fans were being overly negative last year but then he's the one who says he's darker than ever and being negative about him.

And his attitude with some of the fans is just.....unprofessional. It's a shame that he's the one who consistently asks about Rumbelle.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

I see it's time to open a new thread!

icon by me
Old 02-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I really don't understand Matt's attitude.

I mean he kind of acted like the Rumbelle fans were being overly negative last year but then he's the one who says he's darker than ever and being negative about him.

And his attitude with some of the fans is just.....unprofessional. It's a shame that he's the one who consistently asks about Rumbelle.
Either do I, either do I. He honestly comes across as rather black and white, someone who doesn't know as much as he thinks he does. Adam and Eddy have said that Rumple has all the powers of the DO, but they also said he'd be wiser and stronger. Other things they said simply don't jive with Matt's one note take on this. He's completely unprofessional, but hopefully he'll change his mind. I tweeted him and asked if he was serious and I saw that someone else did as well........ If he answers, I'll post.

On another subject:

I have a feeling we won’t get confirmation of a Rumbelle baby until the last couple of episodes.

Hades may very well want Belle (though his having Gaston attack Rumple indicates he wants Rumple badly), but if he does, he doesn’t have to reveal his reasons until near the end (either as a last desperate bid to get Rumple to comply with his wishes or as a taunt).

Also, by waiting until the end to reveal the pregnancy, there’s no need for a time jump right now. They could end the arc with Belle weeks or maybe a month pregnant, then skip ahead a few months at the beginning of 6A when Em would wear a pregnancy pad….