Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2015, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade228 (View Post)
I hadn't thought of the idea of Rumplestiltskin giving up part of his heart to save Belle. That's a fantastic theory! And I can completely see him doing it, though, yeah, I imagine having something that dark inside her might start changing Belle a bit.

And Belleislove, I am right there with you. Although I'm vaguely interested in the Lily bits, all I really care about is the Belle and Gold crisis part.
Yep. And it's not that I'm not interested in the other things I guess. But if they gave us more of them together I think I would be able to enjoy the other stories more.
Old 04-22-2015, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

So here's a new script tease..

I just had another thought.. what if Regina does return Belle's heart before she goes to NY, but she messes with her memory and makes her "anti-Rumple" to keep him busy while she's gone? Or maybe she does it by using Belle's heart? That would explain why Belle is happily holding hands with Will, despite of the fact that she still clearly loves Rumple very much and they just shared a passionate kiss..

Last edited by Seamstress90; 04-22-2015 at 04:22 PM
Old 04-22-2015, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

If Regina did that, she's only playing more and more the Evil Queen and less the hero. I like Regina a lot, and this backtracking on her redemption arc really irks me. That said, I can unfortunately see her doing just that, because when Regina gets angry at someone, she lashes out at anyone, even innocents like Belle.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
If Regina did that, she's only playing more and more the Evil Queen and less the hero. I like Regina a lot, and this backtracking on her redemption arc really irks me. That said, I can unfortunately see her doing just that, because when Regina gets angry at someone, she lashes out at anyone, even innocents like Belle.
If she does that, I will never root for that witch again and she would not deserve her HE! Although I don't think Robin deserves one either! I am not looking forward to Sunday and all the scarlet beauty crap!

Here is another meta on Rumple. It is long but good!

;; i've got an elastic heart {AUTOPLAY}
Old 04-23-2015, 12:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
If she does that, I will never root for that witch again and she would not deserve her HE! Although I don't think Robin deserves one either! I am not looking forward to Sunday and all the scarlet beauty crap!

Here is another meta on Rumple. It is long but good!

;; i've got an elastic heart {AUTOPLAY}
That's an excellent meta. It distills the evolution of Rumplestiltskin under his curse into a very understandable summary that I wish other fans would read. Too many people seem to want to take the easy way out and decide that Rumplestiltskin is flat-out evil and the curse only gives him power. I can only hope that this season can show us differently.

Grace, I wouldn't worry too much about Scarlet Beauty on Sunday. I suspect that Sunday might just be the last of the two of them. All we know is that they're walking together. It could very well be nothing important. I think we're actually going to get some decent Rumbelle this episode, even if it is angst. Though I would love to see someone throttle Regina for the fact that she has now stolen away Belle's memories of reconciling with Rumplestiltskin.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Seamstress90, blimey never thought of that scenario , I'm just going by she is not leaving the heart until she gets back to SB..

The script tease , odds on fave that it is Rumple...with that line though, it could be taken any way...
Old 04-23-2015, 05:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That's an excellent meta. It distills the evolution of Rumplestiltskin under his curse into a very understandable summary that I wish other fans would read. Too many people seem to want to take the easy way out and decide that Rumplestiltskin is flat-out evil and the curse only gives him power. I can only hope that this season can show us differently.

Grace, I wouldn't worry too much about Scarlet Beauty on Sunday. I suspect that Sunday might just be the last of the two of them. All we know is that they're walking together. It could very well be nothing important. I think we're actually going to get some decent Rumbelle this episode, even if it is angst. Though I would love to see someone throttle Regina for the fact that she has now stolen away Belle's memories of reconciling with Rumplestiltskin.
I hope so! Last week after that great and once again interrupted Rumbelle scene, the ship wars are occurring again and I am weary of it all. This is episode 19. We still have 20, 21, and 22 to get through and we have had very little Rumbelle interaction and what we did have involved unknowing and now taken away deliberately interactions between the two and I just want to go into the hiatus with positive Rumbelle happenings like the curse breaking and the two of them working back towards each other. I have had enough of seeing them apart and her with Will who even though he was an awesome character who was half of a terrific otp on OUATIW, is severely underused on this show to the point that I wonder, why destroy the ending he had with Ana to bring him on here? Also, if they are not going to show him and Belle and why they are together, not that I care one bit, why not just have left things at a friendship between them and/or just let Michael Socha find another series or movie, now that OUATIW is over and not mess with the Scarlet Queen HE that was presented on that series? Unless they are having the OUATIW cast come to SB next season, than why do this? Why upset two big ships for no reason especially when they could have had them be friends and Belle helping Will get back to Ana and Rumple misinterpreting that which would have made more sense character wise and story wise? Why force us to watch unwanted two second scenes that are taking away from Rumbelle? I know Rumbelle is end game. I am just tired of waiting for it and with the lack of spoilers, it is hard to keep optimistic about everything even though they are probably misdirecting us ala Agatha Christie and Mary Higgins Clark? It is kind of saying, look over here, not over there, now look over there gotcha kind of storytelling!
Old 04-23-2015, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope so! Last week after that great and once again interrupted Rumbelle scene, the ship wars are occurring again and I am weary of it all. This is episode 19. We still have 20, 21, and 22 to get through and we have had very little Rumbelle interaction and what we did have involved unknowing and now taken away deliberately interactions between the two and I just want to go into the hiatus with positive Rumbelle happenings like the curse breaking and the two of them working back towards each other. I have had enough of seeing them apart and her with Will who even though he was an awesome character who was half of a terrific otp on OUATIW, is severely underused on this show to the point that I wonder, why destroy the ending he had with Ana to bring him on here? Also, if they are not going to show him and Belle and why they are together, not that I care one bit, why not just have left things at a friendship between them and/or just let Michael Socha find another series or movie, now that OUATIW is over and not mess with the Scarlet Queen HE that was presented on that series? Unless they are having the OUATIW cast come to SB next season, than why do this? Why upset two big ships for no reason especially when they could have had them be friends and Belle helping Will get back to Ana and Rumple misinterpreting that which would have made more sense character wise and story wise? Why force us to watch unwanted two second scenes that are taking away from Rumbelle? I know Rumbelle is end game. I am just tired of waiting for it and with the lack of spoilers, it is hard to keep optimistic about everything even though they are probably misdirecting us ala Agatha Christie and Mary Higgins Clark? It is kind of saying, look over here, not over there, now look over there gotcha kind of storytelling!
Sadly, this show is becoming a big turn off for me and I'm not sure I'll be back next year. Watching a tv show shouldn't be aggravating.

And not to be a downer but I'm almost 90 percent convinced they won't end the season together, just based on things others are saying and the fact that she was filming in SB and he was not.

I have this sick feeling he's going to be lose his curse and his memories and end up falling for someone else.

The problem is, even if they are endgame, if you don't enjoy the journey what's the point?

After all their talk of having hope, it's just another chapter, looking at the big picture, being told to keep watching through the end of the season. It's about a journey. We'll love it. If it turns out that after this horrible year for them they are separated again or without memories, I think I'm done. That's not good storytelling. And I think they'll end up losing even more fans over the summer. This show has just become depressing and not enjoyable to watch (for me personally).

Sorry for the rant and for being negative.

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-23-2015 at 05:59 AM
Old 04-23-2015, 08:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Sadly, this show is becoming a big turn off for me and I'm not sure I'll be back next year. Watching a tv show shouldn't be aggravating.

And not to be a downer but I'm almost 90 percent convinced they won't end the season together, just based on things others are saying and the fact that she was filming in SB and he was not.

I have this sick feeling he's going to be lose his curse and his memories and end up falling for someone else.

The problem is, even if they are endgame, if you don't enjoy the journey what's the point?

After all their talk of having hope, it's just another chapter, looking at the big picture, being told to keep watching through the end of the season. It's about a journey. We'll love it. If it turns out that after this horrible year for them they are separated again or without memories, I think I'm done. That's not good storytelling. And I think they'll end up losing even more fans over the summer. This show has just become depressing and not enjoyable to watch (for me personally).

Sorry for the rant and for being negative.
Don't worry it happens to the best of us sometimes! I miss Rhowen! She was always positive on here. Anyway, I doubt Rumple will fall for anyone else since there is nobody else!

I agree with what you said about the journey! I am hoping the signs are good that we are getting what we want and the fans can't report on studio filming's and the fact they shoot out of order, we really don't know what is going on!

I am hoping Belle finds out and lays into Regina and the heroes soon as well as dump Will!

It is weird that they can show the Charming's in bed together, Hook and Emma making out all the time and Regina and Robin's shenanigans in the tomb but only Rumbelle, who are married are shown to only kiss! I think I figured it out. If they let Rumbelle do anything more than kiss, they will have to raise the ratings to nc-17 because they have more steaminess in their kisses and hugs than any of the others imo! Also that is why I think the Charming's and Regina are being used as a birth control device with their constant interruption! LOL! When Rumbelle gets back together I want to and expect to see more steaminess! They owe us big time! I don't care if they have to label it Mature viewing audiences only!
Old 04-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, Grace!!

It is sad that so many of the posters from the past don't post on any of the threads anymore. I don't even know if they still watch.

It's too much angst, imo. And it's hard fighting for something when the powers that be obviously don't care, or seem to care, or give them any real air time.

But anyway, enough of my gloominess for today. AT least we know they see each other on Sunday!
Old 04-23-2015, 03:19 PM
Absolute Fan

I wanted to ask what ever happened to Rhowen. When I lurked here, I really enjoyed her posts. I thought she was a mod at one point? Anyway, I am trying to think positively, but it's really hard with this show.

I've been thinking about the whole heart situation (wonder if it will actually be fully addressed next episode and satisfactorily for us Rumbelle shippers). I wonder if it went down with Regina asking if she could use Belle's heart as leverage for Rumple. Belle probably agrees to it (though it's ridiculous, but then they had her give the dagger to Hook. I'm sorry to be a broken record about it, but it will probably always urk me. It would have made more sense for her to even give the dagger to Henry, though it would be weird to see Henry making googly eyes at Belle. lol.

But anyways, Belle probably agrees to giving Regina her heart on the condition that she can talk to Rumple first and convince him not to go through with his plan. She agrees that if she is unable to do so, Regina can use her heart as leverage. But of course, when Belle and Rumple meet, there's a lot of emotion, and Belle just wants the truth, thinking that he's just there to get power, because in her mind at this time, this is all he cares about. All she can see now is the beast who uses and deceives her and others to get it. What she didn't expect was for him to literally rip his heart out of his chest, and tell her that it's not about power. He does not want to lose himself in the power of the dark curse. He does not want to turn fully into the beast and lose the one thing that makes him a man, what made her see the man behind the beast, his capacity to love.

I think that's what Belle realized, and why she said she understood. Rumple does not want to stop loving his son, or to stop loving her. He didn't say that he was there solely to get her back. It's like whether Belle decided to be with him or not, he didn't ever want to lose his ability to love her. And Belle starts to see a glimmer of the man she saw behind the beast, and realizes she has the ability to forgive him, and might have thrown the teacup away too soon. So they kiss. And Regina, seeing this, realizes that if Belle and Rumple are on their way to reconciliation, Belle will be Rumple's ally and she can't have that. Plus she's angry that Rumple seems to get his TL back and is keeping her away from hers, and in Regina-like fashion (this is not to hate on Regina, because I do like Regina), decides to hurt Rumple by having his TL spout hurtful things to him. It had to be all Regina, because Belle's demeanor changes right after the kiss, and she has that Regina-like smile and becomes like a robot after Regina takes over. Regina decides she has to use Belle's heart as her leverage. She makes Belle forget because she knows Belle would never agree to have her say cruel things to Rumple no matter how hurt she is; Belle has said repeatedly that she does not want Rumple to suffer or to see him hurt despite what he's done to her. Plus, Regina also did it as an act of revenge. If he's going to toy with her TL, she's going to do so with his.

Just my rambling thoughts, which means it probably won't happen, given this show. lol. Hope we get something good on Sunday!
Old 04-23-2015, 03:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think that's a really interesting possibility. I can see Belle having been willing to help - particularly since she thought Rumplestiltskin didn't actually love her, and then the leverage wouldn't be useful - and then Regina being ticked off that Rumple and Belle are on their way to making up. So, then Regina chooses to use Belle in ways Belle would not approve of, and then she must make Belle forget. Because, now Regina wants Belle a) not knowing how she used her or what she made her say and b) on the side of the "heroes" against Rumplestiltskin, not knowing what Rumplestiltskin is really after. I can very much see that being what happened.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I thought about it because we know people can still be themselves without a heart as long as no one is controlling them. If her talking to Rumple failed, I could see Belle thinking more along the lines of just having Regina spring up on them with her heart, convincing Rumple with it. In this scenario, Regina would never actually control Belle, because I could not see Belle agreeing to let Regina control her. But this show....
Old 04-23-2015, 06:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sBabygirl (View Post)
Yeah, I thought about it because we know people can still be themselves without a heart as long as no one is controlling them. If her talking to Rumple failed, I could see Belle thinking more along the lines of just having Regina spring up on them with her heart, convincing Rumple with it. In this scenario, Regina would never actually control Belle, because I could not see Belle agreeing to let Regina control her. But this show....
You could be onto something but when Regina showed up in the shop, Belle said she would do anything and Regina got this satisfied look on her face which makes me wonder if Belle gave her heart to Regina willingly! I hope we find out soon!
Old 04-23-2015, 07:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You could be onto something but when Regina showed up in the shop, Belle said she would do anything and Regina got this satisfied look on her face which makes me wonder if Belle gave her heart to Regina willingly! I hope we find out soon!
I have to hope that the reason Adam is refusing to answer questions on Twitter is because the answer is in this episode.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread