Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2015, 11:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
Soooooo...there are BTS stills of Belle entering the library in 4.12.

What if the person she's sassing is Maleficent?

In dragon form.
That would be fun.

Hey, think Rumple and Robin are pulling off a heist? I doubt it, since a heist story would probably take more time than they'll have to give it. But, that would be fun.

I doubt Rumple's putting his heart in a safe deposit box. He may feel like it at this point, but (skipping the question of how he got it out [this is Rumple, he could find a way if he wanted]), I just don't see him doing it. And the fun of having Robin cart it around would probably be outweighed by Rumple handing over something that's kind of like the dagger in that regard.

Maybe he's making Robin cart HIS heart around (can't see why he'd do that, either. Or why he'd put Robin's heart in a safe deposit box. Maybe it's Marian's heart? To let her return to Storybrooke? Maybe I should think of something else Rumple would cart around in that box unrelated to hearts?).

Hmm, getting back to reality, I wonder if they'll tell us Rumple took the time to put something in a safe deposit box in New York before going to see Bae? Or maybe after, depending how long it took Neal and Henry to eat that pizza. Since he didn't know if he'd be able to get Neal to come back to Storybrooke at that point, I could see him trying to leave something important for Bae that he hoped to make him take later.

Or maybe he's robbing Emma's safety deposit box.
Old 01-30-2015, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I don't care who Belle is sassing, she's sassing

I must admit I haven't a clue what is happening with Rumple and Robin, the hospital aspect is really confusing me

Old 01-30-2015, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

dp..

Old 01-30-2015, 06:45 AM
Loyal Fan

What safety deposit box are we talking about? It looks like Robin in carrying a plain cardboard box like you find in offices. Or are there other pics I've missed?

There's a pic of Bobby with a fan out there, and in closeup you can see that Rumple is still looking rough--no tie, messy suit--so apparently he was not at his best for the whole NYC spree.
Old 01-30-2015, 11:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
What safety deposit box are we talking about? It looks like Robin in carrying a plain cardboard box like you find in offices. Or are there other pics I've missed?

There's a pic of Bobby with a fan out there, and in closeup you can see that Rumple is still looking rough--no tie, messy suit--so apparently he was not at his best for the whole NYC spree.
There's no security box shown or mentioned, but I was making guesses thinking they were going into a bank. I see other people think it's a hospital.

If it was a bank, it made me think one of three things is going on:

1) Heist story!

2) Getting something from a safety deposit box.

3) Putting something in a safety deposit box.

2 & 3 imply a safety deposit box, even though none is shown or mentioned. In that case, Robin has been recruited to carry a box that has the thing(s) they're going to put in the box(es) or to carry the thing(s) they get out of the box(es).

Of course, if it isn't a bank, the whole point is moot.
Old 01-30-2015, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

It's a hospital.

x

You can see Rumple coming out of the doors in one pic. So I wonder if he was hospitalized because of heart problems? Or maybe he got his cane there?

I was also wondering.. Are we sure Rumple's got his dagger back? What if the one he finds in 4x13 is the fake one? What if they're playing "Hide the dagger" with him?

I read a theory about Rumple ripping his heart off and giving it to Belle, just in case someone tries to control him with the dagger. That would be an interesting way to find out which one is stronger, his love for Belle (heart) or his fear (the dagger).
Old 01-30-2015, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I don't care who Belle is sassing, she's sassing
I could do with some Belle sass! LOL!
Old 01-30-2015, 03:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
I could do with some Belle sass! LOL!
Let her sass someone other than her husband. He has had enough of her tongue. I could give her a list of characters she can sass if she feels the need!
Old 01-30-2015, 04:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Let her sass someone other than her husband. He has had enough of her tongue. I could give her a list of characters she can sass if she feels the need!
I'm pretty sure Rumple would disagree that he's had enough of Belle's tongue.
Old 01-30-2015, 04:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
It's a hospital.
Perhaps Marian had a relapse?

Ugh, I hope he isn't getting spell ingredients from surgery leftovers. . . .
Old 01-30-2015, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He could definitely use more of her mouth, more of her hands....
Old 01-30-2015, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Perhaps Marian had a relapse?.
Judging by the pics, it seems that Rumple is the one who comes out of the hospital and then meets Robin. And since it appears to be evening/night and both Marian and Roland are nowhere to be seen, I think they are wherever the Outlaw Family lives in NYC. But who knows?

Quote:
Ugh, I hope he isn't getting spell ingredients from surgery leftovers. . . .
LOL I hope not! He can't do magic until he gets back to SB, though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust
I bet he dreamed of it every night in NYC.

Some Emilie/Belle news..

I think she's been filming inside and that's why we haven't heard anything. Perhaps she's been filming in the library, or in that room with books that Henry found? Or in studio?

Last edited by Seamstress90; 01-30-2015 at 06:20 PM
Old 01-30-2015, 10:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I meant back talk or sass and you guys know it! LOL! I would love to see Belle tell off the apprentice and the blue fairy! I have been waiting 4 seasons for someone to call her on the carpet for her behavior!

I was saying on tumblr, she was probably filming indoors and nobody believed me! All I want is some good progress towards reconciliation with Rumbelle and more scenes of them together, and only friendship scenes with Will, is that too much to ask?

Someone suggested that Rumple was in the hospital and Robin was helping him and he repays him by helping his family which I like better than the rumor that Rumple kidnapped him! If Rumple ended up in the hospital because of going hungry, Belle is going to be devastated!
Old 01-31-2015, 10:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Unlikely thought: What if Neal had some connection to the hospital? He died before the town was cut off. If paperwork was properly done and Gold was listed as next-of-kin, he may have been able to go over and pick up whatever was in that box.

On the other hand, rather than major health problems, Gold has a bad leg that he's been putting a lot of stress on, what with hiking through the Maine woods without a cane and all.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I meant back talk or sass and you guys know it! LOL! I would love to see Belle tell off the apprentice and the blue fairy! I have been waiting 4 seasons for someone to call her on the carpet for her behavior!
Colin apparently retweeted that tweet, so she might be talking to Hook.

Quote:
I was saying on tumblr, she was probably filming indoors and nobody believed me! All I want is some good progress towards reconciliation with Rumbelle and more scenes of them together, and only friendship scenes with Will, is that too much to ask?
Belle is kinda like "Penelope Garcia" of OUAT, so it makes sense (at least to me) that she is filming mostly inside. Maybe she's been examining the books that Henry found in the "love shack", or doing research in the library?

Or maybe she's just been babysitting Neal..

Rumbelle usually isn't reunited until ep 22, so whatever scenes they have before that, they might not be very cheerful.. Prepare yourself for angst.

Quote:
Someone suggested that Rumple was in the hospital and Robin was helping him and he repays him by helping his family which I like better than the rumor that Rumple kidnapped him! If Rumple ended up in the hospital because of going hungry, Belle is going to be devastated!
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Rumple was penniless and crippled after Belle banished him, so Robin might have helped him (despite their past) because he is, you know, Robin Hood (and he doesn't know what Rumple's been up to recently). Hence "Heart of Gold". And then Rumple helps Robin and his family get back to SB. Hence "Outlawstiltskin".

And maybe Rumple and Robin have "heart-to-heart" in NYC and we'll find out what is in Rumple's heart, how he is feeling about things and Belle? What if Robin is the one who encouraged him to return to SB to try and win her back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine
Unlikely thought: What if Neal had some connection to the hospital? He died before the town was cut off. If paperwork was properly done and Gold was listed as next-of-kin, he may have been able to go over and pick up whatever was in that box.
Who knows.. Or maybe it's full of painkillers for Rumple's leg? (A new drug for him, lol. He'd be like Dr. House and his Vicodin )

Quote:
On the other hand, rather than major health problems, Gold has a bad leg that he's been putting a lot of stress on, what with hiking through the Maine woods without a cane and all.
Indeed. He was also very stressed and scared (remember his possible PTSD) and heartbroken, and he's not a young man anymore so I wonder if the banisment could have caused him heart problems?

Last edited by Seamstress90; 01-31-2015 at 12:16 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top