Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2015, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Heard today that Robert could be filming in Steveston tomorrow , so fingers crossed..

Violet, I'm not taking any notice of people saying he is irredeemable, he isn't, anyone can be redeemed..
Old 01-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
He didn't

New art , yep we need Rumbelle on HBO

http://41.media.tumblr.com/d5083a69b...dpbio1_500.jpg
source
I'll say we do!! LMAO!!! Or starz or on cinemax.... rotflmao!
Old 01-19-2015, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

yep any of those
Old 01-19-2015, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Hahahha!! Some MA RumBelle! LMAO!
Old 01-19-2015, 05:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Heard today that Robert could be filming in Steveston tomorrow , so fingers crossed..

Violet, I'm not taking any notice of people saying he is irredeemable, he isn't, anyone can be redeemed..
Any idea whether Emilie will be there?

CD, I agree that he can be redeemed (if Kitsowitz choose to) but it's just odd to me to look at Facebook posts, for example, and see people saying he can never change. If this show has any consistent theme, it's that people can change more or less on a dime, LOL. Ingrid changed her entire worldview in a minute and a half.
Old 01-19-2015, 10:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)

CD, I agree that he can be redeemed (if Kitsowitz choose to) but it's just odd to me to look at Facebook posts, for example, and see people saying he can never change. If this show has any consistent theme, it's that people can change more or less on a dime, LOL. Ingrid changed her entire worldview in a minute and a half.
My personal theory on Ingrid is that she was obsessive and nuts to the end but realized this was the way to fix her place forever in Elsa and Emma's hearts--I mean, uh, Yes! Definitely! Anyone can change!

More seriously, I think Rumple is somewhere between needing to change and needing to heal. I'm not sure if either can happen without the other but I believe both are possible.

And I believe Belle is capable of seeing what she did wrong and what she did right. I think she can get to a place where she and Rumple can start again.

Oh, crazy thought. Combining the idea of Belle maybe needing a better understanding of where Rumple's coming from and what he's been through and Rumple maybe needing to lose his powers--what would happen if his powers were somehow transferred to Belle?

I mean, other than season 5, because I don't see how they could resolve that and the queens by the end of 4b.

Look, I know these thoughts are crazy. I just share them because sometimes there's something useful hiding in crazy that can spark off something useful for someone else. Or I just can't keep my mouth shut. Whichever.
Old 01-20-2015, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)

No confirm as yet, Robert is sort of the only confirm atm who's filming

and agreed have these people not seen the show
Old 01-20-2015, 07:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
My personal theory on Ingrid is that she was obsessive and nuts to the end but realized this was the way to fix her place forever in Elsa and Emma's hearts--I mean, uh, Yes! Definitely! Anyone can change!

More seriously, I think Rumple is somewhere between needing to change and needing to heal. I'm not sure if either can happen without the other but I believe both are possible.

And I believe Belle is capable of seeing what she did wrong and what she did right. I think she can get to a place where she and Rumple can start again.

Oh, crazy thought. Combining the idea of Belle maybe needing a better understanding of where Rumple's coming from and what he's been through and Rumple maybe needing to lose his powers--what would happen if his powers were somehow transferred to Belle?

I mean, other than season 5, because I don't see how they could resolve that and the queens by the end of 4b.

Look, I know these thoughts are crazy. I just share them because sometimes there's something useful hiding in crazy that can spark off something useful for someone else. Or I just can't keep my mouth shut. Whichever.
Please continue to share your theories! I like them! I thought Rumple tricking Hook with the hand thing and taking his heart was in a way an attempt, maybe an subconscious attempt to give Hook a taste on what it was like to be controlled. I would love it if Belle could understand the curse better. Maybe read up on it, or have Rumple tell her what it is like. Having her cursed, well since Rumple has to die for it to be passed on seems an impossible feat for the writers.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Lana, Robert, Kristin, and Victoria on set
Katmtan

I think this will be another Season where Rumple has more screentime with the evil witch of the Season than Belle, just like with Zelena and the Snow Queen.
Old 01-20-2015, 01:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Did everyone see the teaser from Facebook that Miss Cam posted in the Rumbelle thread on the OUAT board? It's so pretty.

The dagger and Gaston, LOL. It looks like they're going to be releasing details of the second graphic novel this Friday--so maybe we'll get a synopsis of the Rumbelle story in it.

Quote:
I think this will be another Season where Rumple has more screentime with the evil witch of the Season than Belle, just like with Zelena and the Snow Queen.
When hasn't it been? He probably got more screentime with Cora than with Belle during that arc as well.

I just hope that Emilie/Belle has something to do--even *gasp* a plot of her own--while Rumple is hanging with Team Diva. At this point I've no intention of watching the show live when it returns, but I might change my mind if it turns out that Belle actually has a presence and a point of view.

Quote:
(Aw, I felt sorry for Ingrid.)

Quote:
I've toyed for a while with the idea of Belle somehow having to take on the Dark One curse (to prevent someone truly evil from taking it) and then Rumple (who, obviously, doesn't die) needs to convince her that he loves her even when she's scaly and evil so that they can TLK.
Old 01-20-2015, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I that poster

I'm not going to jump the gun into 4b, I'll just make my mind up when I've seen the eppy's
Old 01-20-2015, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

that is a beautiful poster. I can't wait to read their story in the comic.

Old 01-20-2015, 05:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Rumple and Belle are apart so they might not have many scenes together and Emilie filmed a lot for the first few episodes but mostly with the "heroes". Maybe everybody who wanted Belle to interact more with them are getting their wish at the expense of Rumbelle. Maybe she helps Will find Anastasia? I am beyond caring at this point. I am rooting for Rumple and the QOD because the heroes really annoyed me this season. I like characters with character and flat villains and hero types don't do it for me. In fact I prefer anti-heroes because they are more interesting. I don't have a problem with Rumple and Belle having friends outside of each other but I really don't want to see them on opposite sides in this with one a hero and one a villain especially since and I have to say this, none of them gave her a second thought before.

On a lighter note, Emilie was filming with Robert the other day. Just because she isn't seen doesn't mean she isn't filming
Old 01-20-2015, 11:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Please continue to share your theories! I like them! I thought Rumple tricking Hook with the hand thing and taking his heart was in a way an attempt, maybe an subconscious attempt to give Hook a taste on what it was like to be controlled. I would love it if Belle could understand the curse better. Maybe read up on it, or have Rumple tell her what it is like. Having her cursed, well since Rumple has to die for it to be passed on seems an impossible feat for the writers.
I'm imagining some sort of magical exchange, perhaps a way of switching places made possible because they're married or true love or whatever.

Although, the hat was going to give him some way to sever his connection with the dagger. The problem is if it tries to reconnect and gets the wrong one.

With A&E, I'm not sure if it has to be logical so much as it just has to be a plot twist they like.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

When I saw that pic last night, I thought ooo the dagger, but now confirmed it wasn't
Closed Thread   Post New Thread