Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2014, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
I almost hate to admit it but the FTL Rumbelle was nearly perfect. Loved how he poofed his little maid outside to do manual labor...but remembered to give her a cloak to keep her warm while she did. Oh, so abusive. And her "No, I'm not talking to myself because I know you can and do listen to me!"
The FTL Rumbelle was great! Their banter made me giggle. "You're the help!" "And you're rude!" or "You have a hole in your heart." "There's only one thing missing from my life right now... Clean clothes." And LOL at Rumple trying to deny that he cares about Belle after giving up a powerful magical object to save her and rushing to catch her when she fell.

Oh, and they even remembered to close the curtains this time.

Quote:
I liked the flashback and how he woke her. I don't understand why Belle doesn't think he loves her but that will bring people down. We can speculate on season 4 maybe make up some stuff and see how right we are when the show airs?
I don't think Belle thinks Rumple doesn't love her at all. She's upset because she thinks he loves power more than her, that she's not his True Love. Plus he wasn't honest with her and was about to kill someone, despite all his promises to be a better man.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
The FTL Rumbelle was great! Their banter made me giggle. "You're the help!" "And you're rude!" or "You have a hole in your heart." "There's only one thing missing from my life right now... Clean clothes." And LOL at Rumple trying to deny that he cares about Belle after giving up a powerful magical object to save her and rushing to catch her when she fell.

Oh, and they even remembered to close the curtains this time.

I don't think Belle thinks Rumple doesn't love her at all. She's upset because she thinks he loves power more than her, that she's not his True Love. Plus he wasn't honest with her and was about to kill someone, despite all his promises to be a better man.
I hope she remembers what he said to her in that episode where he almost died!

The Rumple and Belle haters are getting me down and all the lets hook Belle up with Will is pissing me off because I am afraid they will do that and I was afraid of this since Will came on and if they do, they destroy both my favorite ships!

Last edited by Grace52373; 12-16-2014 at 08:53 PM
Old 12-16-2014, 11:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I hope she remembers what he said to her in that episode where he almost died!

The Rumple and Belle haters are getting me down and all the lets hook Belle up with Will is pissing me off because I am afraid they will do that and I was afraid of this since Will came on and if they do, they destroy both my favorite ships!
You mean the one where he did die for her?
Old 12-16-2014, 11:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
You mean the one where he did die for her?
I was actually thinking of the episode where he called her when she was amnesic. I forgot about the other one!
Old 12-17-2014, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread
My LJ
Old 12-17-2014, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

we need to be hit over the head with positive thoughts right now..

so here is my contribution..

If you have a tumblr make sure you follow forzaouat she's a tv script writer and her posts are brilliant.

anyway read this post of hers Television 101 A Fair Amount of Crap — Ahem. Television 101. Have a seat.

Quote:
It tells me that A&E are very aware that their power couple is Rumbelle. They built Rumple into something that was beyond redemption over this first half so that the break up would be absolute. So that we would go in to the hiatus without hope …so they can start again.

They have allowed themselves the freedom to have Rumple hit absolute rock bottom by once again trying to manipulate the situation. For Belle to go through the stages of grief. For the record those are Denial (check), Anger (check), Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance. And then to allow us to watch them fall in love all over again
She's very good at this. She's been spot on with this show
Old 12-17-2014, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

posted that on the last thread and totally agree :nof:

Quote:
And that little nose tickle...it's funny how Rumbelle have more chemistry and intimacy in tiny touches like that than most couples do in passionate kisses. (No wonder they aren't allowed to kiss onscreen anymore. )
Exactly

source
Old 12-17-2014, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

I enjoyed reading that speculation. I hope it's true.

I'm really nervous about whether he views her as the enemy now. That would be unwatchable.

When someone asked whether his feelings for her have changed () they would only say he had lost everything and now would try to get everything back. But does that include Belle?
Old 12-17-2014, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

I really think we're going to be surprized in a good way. He's not coming back for power. He may be torn between tihnking tht's all he can do right now to get his HE.

But he doesn't even know what that is at the moment. He thinks Belle will never forgive him.

The minute he comes back he's going to see her and fall apart.

the man we saw at the town line os the man he is. Everything else are walls used ot protect himself.

He's probably going to try and convince himself that he's an enemy of love , and only a monster, but he'll never see her as the enemy.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I really think we're going to be surprized in a good way. He's not coming back for power. He may be torn between tihnking tht's all he can do right now to get his HE.

But he doesn't even know what that is at the moment. He thinks Belle will never forgive him.

The minute he comes back he's going to see her and fall apart.

the man we saw at the town line os the man he is. Everything else are walls used ot protect himself.

He's probably going to try and convince himself that he's an enemy of love , and only a monster, but he'll never see her as the enemy.
I read that post and others of hers and she is right more often than not. My thing is that I am tired of waiting for the payoff and I don't want to wait till the series ends to see Rumbelle reconciled. We have been through several separations and these guys have misled us for so long that I feel like Belle at the town line, betrayed, angry, and feeling like they don't care about us. I'm not giving up on Rumbelle and I know they will eventually get back together hopefully in this season but right now I need a break.

Someone wrote that Kalinda may have been vague on purpose when she answered that it's complicated when asked if Rumple's true love is Belle or the power. They think she doesn't want to give anything away and that they want us questioning their true love in order to turn things around and surprise us.

I brought that over because I have been so negative lately that I want to spread a little positivity!
Old 12-17-2014, 07:01 AM
Passionate Fan

dp due to computer slowness!

Last edited by Grace52373; 12-17-2014 at 07:02 AM Reason: dp
Old 12-17-2014, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I read that post and others of hers and she is right more often than not. My thing is that I am tired of waiting for the payoff and I don't want to wait till the series ends to see Rumbelle reconciled. We have been through several separations and these guys have misled us for so long that I feel like Belle at the town line, betrayed, angry, and feeling like they don't care about us. I'm not giving up on Rumbelle and I know they will eventually get back together hopefully in this season but right now I need a break.
That's how I feel. It's been too much. I feel like they gave us a piece of candy with the wedding and then snatched it away. There are so many things for them to go through as a married couple.

Separating them after like a week of marriage is ludicrous.
Old 12-17-2014, 07:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
That's how I feel. It's been too much. I feel like they gave us a piece of candy with the wedding and then snatched it away. There are so many things for them to go through as a married couple.

Separating them after like a week of marriage is ludicrous.
Well, I agree with that. They've also unquestionably lied to Rumbellers and led us on, so it's hard to believe that they're going to do their story justice finally, especially when it's so convenient to have Rumple EVOL for reasons of PLOT.

Okay, positivity. I love how Belle is always smiling when we see her wake up to him (she was even after that failed TLK in ITNOTB, before she realized that she didn't remember him).
Old 12-17-2014, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well, I agree with that. They've also unquestionably lied to Rumbellers and led us on, so it's hard to believe that they're going to do their story justice finally, especially when it's so convenient to have Rumple EVOL for reasons of PLOT.

Okay, positivity. I love how Belle is always smiling when we see her wake up to him (she was even after that failed TLK in ITNOTB, before she realized that she didn't remember him).
I love her smile.

They sure lied to us with that wedding commentary. Them breaking up is not them facing this together. Of course they could always say that all they said was "we'll see" what they can face together. But they did say this was a bump in the road. This seems somewhat bigger than a bump.
Old 12-17-2014, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I love her smile.

They sure lied to us with that wedding commentary. Them breaking up is not them facing this together. Of course they could always say that all they said was "we'll see" what they can face together. But they did say this was a bump in the road. This seems somewhat bigger than a bump.
I wish I coudl get my meaning across when I post elsewhere. I'm just making everyone po'd .

Oh well.

I do wish that A/E would answer that for fans? this is troublesome