Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2014, 12:06 PM
Passionate Fan

What are you interested in seeing this season Jade?
It seems that that they're bent on sexualing Mary as much as possible this season,like they associate beinga good ruler with having lots f sex,yeah that's totally what makes woman strong:
Reign Season 2 Spoilers: Mary Goes All The Way? More Sexually Charged Scenes For Lead Star Adelaide Kane While Francis And Lola Find Themselves On Dangerous Grounds
All the intriguing and exciting things bound to happen in the kingdom had this "Reign" season 2 spoilers bursting at the seams.

Entertainment Weekly highlighted the many dramas Mary will go through as stated in the news site's "Reign" season 2 spoilers. For the young and beautiful Queen of Scotts (Adelaide Kane), life is not always a catwalk where looking gorgeous in her frilly elaborate frocks is all that mattered.

Emotions run deep beneath the royal pageantry. Mary will be confronting issues of varied proportions claimed the "Reign" season 2 spoilers.

These would involve deaths and other dismal events to come as the plague sweeps across the country, followed by a famine and punctuated by a mother-child drama. On top of these, issues arise from a royal coronation - and for Mary, she will have more than her fair share of racy bed romps.
But Mary is not the only one who is getting all the action. Francis and Lola will also find themselves caught in a rather sticky predicament, but not of a sexual nature. They will be literally on dangerous grounds as they fail to make it in time to the safe side of the quarantined gates, reported Just Jared Jr.

The plague does not only threaten the physical health of Mary and Francis. It also challenges their governance, which may prove tricky for them given that they have just ascended to power.

New nemesis, some of them with murderous intent, will be confronting them too. The ever-present struggle for political supremacy is always at the heels of the young nobles, heightening the pressure even more as the death toll brought by the plague rises.

Entertainment Weekly interviewed Adelaide Kane and asked her of any new developments with her character, Mary.

The Australian actress said that the young queen would be more than just a figurehead. This time around, she will have a hand in governing her country. She will be easing more into her role as one of the leaders.

As to how Mary matures to assume her queenly responsibilities and go beyond being just a figurehead...fans will find out in the next "Reign" season 2 spoilers.

Veritas Temporis Filia
Silviq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone
Old 09-21-2014, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG thsi thread is deader than that LIW we've all forgotten anyway.

TV Guide Magazine (September 22nd, 2014)
Old 09-25-2014, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yeah, most Mash fans have left the show/fandom. It's so sad. I've never seen a fandom give up this quickly or easily.

There was one deleted Mash scene from 1x13:

[x]

The way they look at each other and that kiss.

Nic | avi by crisbr
wistfuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 01:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh my gosh!!! I wish that scene wasn't deleted! They were so perfect!
bookcrookliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 06:12 PM
New Fan

x
Justtrustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG THanks for these! The behind the wall kiss is almost as good as their first kiss!!!

I can't really blame them for leaving that fandom though such a waste.

And this

http://31.media.tumblr.com/2643eaf42...qouwo3_250.gif

Old 09-27-2014, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg he just wants to hold her. Omg my heart I'm suffocating in beautiful imagery
Old 10-02-2014, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know!!
Old 10-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Eh, I dropped the show and quit checking in on the Mash threads, because it just seemed so pointless. From the point that Bash was forced to watch M/F bedded...ugh. I was so disgusted. I didn't watch anymore.

And from the little bit I've read, it doesn't sound like Mash is really going to be a thing anyway. Plus...I kinda thought the show stunk. Sorry. It wasn't even a guilty pleasure for me, I was just bored and rolling my eyes, so I gave up. I feel like they REALLY blew it with Bash's character in general, and the Mash relationship though. Awful.

~Katie~
Red Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
Eh, I dropped the show and quit checking in on the Mash threads, because it just seemed so pointless. From the point that Bash was forced to watch M/F bedded...ugh. I was so disgusted. I didn't watch anymore.

And from the little bit I've read, it doesn't sound like Mash is really going to be a thing anyway. Plus...I kinda thought the show stunk. Sorry. It wasn't even a guilty pleasure for me, I was just bored and rolling my eyes, so I gave up. I feel like they REALLY blew it with Bash's character in general, and the Mash relationship though. Awful.
I feel ya. That's exactly why I tuned out and my overall feelings towards the show felt really similar. Feels like such a waste though, because they had a really good thing at the beginning I thought. The ratings aren't that hot for this season so far, so at this rate I'll be a little surprised if they get a third season.

I made some angsty fan art :

(X)
Old 10-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Liza, maybe we should have two celebrations Or is that annoying?
Old 10-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Extreme Fan

I think we should!

Ooooh that icon of yours! Perfection!
Old 10-07-2014, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow Nice art Liza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
I feel like they REALLY blew it with Bash's character in general, and the Mash relationship though. Awful.
Hey Katie ITA with this.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Aw, thanks!

Made one more this morning!

Reply   Post New Thread