Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2014, 04:29 PM
Passionate Fan

But quitefancyyou some fans are seeing ''epic love''material there,like there already MB vs KB debates and I'm so over it because Bash is so clearly in love with Mary.

Veritas Temporis Filia
Old 04-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't seen any of the MB vs KB debates because I stay in my Mash bubble. I refuse to read negative stuff, I'm staying positive and I'm going to keep shipping Mash because they are beautiful and Bash loves Mary. Of course he's going to try to make it work with Kenna because that's his fate now, but we all know Mary is in his heart.

Hook ♥ Emma | Sebastian ♥ Mary | Stiles ♥ Lydia
Damon ♥ Elena | Oliver ♥ Felicity | Abbie ♥ Ichabod
marie | tumblr | livejournal
Old 04-14-2014, 04:49 PM
Passionate Fan

I agee when I see people jumping from Mash to Benna I'm like what the hell people we all know how much Bash loes Mary and he is trying to make things work with Kenna because he believse he is tied to he for life so he really wants to find something to like about her.Mary is the on ehe truly loves and she was his choice not someone he is forced to take care of because of the horribale situation he was put in.

Veritas Temporis Filia
Old 04-14-2014, 05:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm really confused why some people think Bash will suddenly forget about Mary, but whatever to each their own.

Old 04-14-2014, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

I would find it very unbelievable if Bash suddenly stopped loving/having feelings for Mary. That's been a pretty consistent part of his character/the show.

Spoiler:

Nic | avi by crisbr

Last edited by wistfuldreamer; 04-14-2014 at 07:25 PM
Old 04-14-2014, 07:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Spoiler:

I don't think the Kenna and Bash thing will go very smoothly. I think he'll make a good go of it but something will end up happening. It might not be until next season sometime though. I haven't jumped ship and it is a little disappointing to see some people jump ship, but oh well, they'll be back.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

I'm not ashamed to admit that I am a selfish double shipper and that I want Mary to have both Bash & Francis . Mary's so-called friends (Lola, Kenna) need to stop trying to stealing Mary's men.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookcrookliza
I don't think the Kenna and Bash thing will go very smoothly. I think he'll make a good go of it but something will end up happening. It might not be until next season sometime though. I haven't jumped ship and it is a little disappointing to see some people jump ship, but oh well, they'll be back.
Its nice to see Sebastian's attention at least partly away from Mary, who is doing her own thing. Doesn't mean he loves Mary any less, while he's making the best of a bad situation and protecting Kenna at the same time which must be a confidence boost for him.

I agree, the shippers will be back once Mary's attention moves away from Francis. She's been concentrating on him so hard for waaay too long.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^I agree with this, I appreciate KB but ultimately I want MB together. I'd rather enjoy Bash's journey than to have him all mopey in a corner waiting for Mary to notice him. Also, this arc really makes me like his character even more: he really has a good heart, he is faithful and he is patient (but we already knew all of that ).
Old 04-15-2014, 07:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4dark (View Post)
^I agree with this, I appreciate KB but ultimately I want MB together. I'd rather enjoy Bash's journey than to have him all mopey in a corner waiting for Mary to notice him. Also, this arc really makes me like his character even more: he really has a good heart, he is faithful and he is patient (but we already knew all of that ).
Exactly! It proves that bash really does have a big heart. I find it funny that the same people who wanted bash evil, now like him with Kenna. Lol I don't mind Kenna and Bash. I kinda think Kenna will end up dying eventually.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall41990 (View Post)
Exactly! It proves that bash really does have a big heart. I find it funny that the same people who wanted bash evil, now like him with Kenna. Lol I don't mind Kenna and Bash. I kinda think Kenna will end up dying eventually.
THIS

No more bashing, only love well that's an improvement right? He was so boring before you know
Old 04-15-2014, 10:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4dark (View Post)
THIS

No more bashing, only love well that's an improvement right? He was so boring before you know
They love him right now because he's keeping his distance from Mary. I bet they will start hating on him again the moment he tells Mary he's still not over her.

Old 04-15-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Waiting for the angst, I'm ready
Old 04-15-2014, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Bash is who he is, that doesn't change from person to person, but whatever. Just glad the show didn't do that whole playboy thing with him that I feared they would. Still would've liked to see him deal more with the darkness and to see him interact with characters outside a romantic type situation (since that's probably where KB are headed eventually). I would've liked to see Bash forgiven and brought back into the castle naturally, i.e. Francis letting go of his grudge because Bash saved his life, instead of this forced union. But we can't have everything we want, can we? I just know his heart is always going to belong to Mary, no matter what. That's been established and proven through the first 16 episodes of the season.

Marshal--I have a feeling that Kenna won't last past the next season. I kind of got that vibe the second they married her off to Bash.

ETA: Finale spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nic | avi by crisbr

Last edited by wistfuldreamer; 04-15-2014 at 02:28 PM
Old 04-15-2014, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG not reading that spoiler

But I have the feeling Kenna will give him a kind of ultimatum, you can't be with me and lover her and when he will decide to set Mary free and fully commit to her, something will happen... Or I'm just writing a fanfiction in my head