37. Stay to the Lights
38. chimmychimmy
39. SiredToDamon
40. Daci
41. KGfan
42. venusnv80

thereasons;
01. Because he got her to talk
02. Because they have amazing chemistry after one episode!
03. Because she spent the night

futuretitles;
01. "There’s something there, whether they act on that or not, I can’t tell you."~Kylie Bunbury
02. "Lacey, I've been looking for you."
03. "I see you're winning the student body one charming remark at a time."-"Got you to say something to me."

pastthreads;
01. “I think there is a special connection between Lacey and Danny”
02. "Danny is very clear on the feelings he has for Lacey."~Maddie Hasson
03. "Attraction is starting to break down those walls... a spark has been lit."~Avan Jogia
04. "That kiss - its all I think about." ~ Danny Desai
05. “You don’t feel the same? You and I both know that’s not true."~Danny Desai
06. Because "It matters."~Danny Desai
07. "Can I take you out on a date?"~Danny
08. "It's worth the risk." ~ Lacey

recentmoment;

X

Last edited by Obey-Jinki; 08-12-2013 at 10:29 PM
Old 08-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt
Old 08-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

tonight!

I wonder what's gonna happen between them...?

tfnt.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taysgurl (View Post)
tonight!

I wonder what's gonna happen between them...?

tfnt.
You're welcome!

And I'm wondering too. Hopefully she won't avoid him too much. But then again, that's what she's best at when it comes to him.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

stalia
trice | tumblr
Old 08-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Not a problem.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Addicted Fan

i've seen a lot of dacers having panic attacks over what's to come for dacey in the next two episodes/future.

me personally, is all for danny and lacey starting over fresh and slow this time. it's so many things they have to work out together and separately themselves in order for them to get to where they need to be in the future and that's together. lol hopefully we see this and the writers know what they are doing.

stalia
trice | tumblr
Old 08-13-2013, 04:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxLP_TLAxxx (View Post)
i've seen a lot of dacers having panic attacks over what's to come for dacey in the next two episodes/future.

me personally, is all for danny and lacey starting over fresh and slow this time. it's so many things they have to work out together and separately themselves in order for them to get to where they need to be in the future and that's together. lol hopefully we see this and the writers know what they are doing.
^^^THIS! I agree. I slow build up for round #2 of Dacey. I believe this pairing is far from over. Too much story to tell for them as a couple.

I'm excited to see where their story leads. Dacey is fan favorite. I'm sure that the powers that be will pander to fans in some capacity to keep their show alive. Dacey helps bring this show to life!
Old 08-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am definately not having a panic attack. I understand Dacey have this strong connection to each other but the writers have to tell us WHY they have this connection. Why in episode 1 were they immediately attracted to each other?

I also want fairness among the characters. This is not the Jo show and I hope in season 1B, TPTB will fix that.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:41 PM
Addicted Fan

What are you thinking? - xx

stalia
trice | tumblr
Old 08-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Twisted cast on MTV Top Ten (#6): 10 on Top (Season 6) | Ep. 5 | MTV

Not really much info about the show but nice to see all 4 actors!
Old 08-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxLP_TLAxxx (View Post)

What are you thinking? - xx
Such a sweet moment!
Old 08-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Avan Interview from Tumblr not really spoilers so hopefully it does not need tags

Avan Jogia Parade Interview Dacey Excerpt

The love triangle is one of the most interesting elements of the show. But every time we think Danny and Lacey are getting comfortable, we’re back to square one.
Yeah, with Lacey, it’s one step forward, two steps back. He just can’t stop messing up. And it’s because he’s never fully honest with anyone. That’s going to continue. And that’s going to keep getting him in trouble. He really has trust issues.

Jo’s the underdog in the love triangle. Is there any hope for those rooting for Danny and Jo?
Everything’s always up in the air. Danny and Lacey are off-again, so there’s room there to explore, and it can go in either direction. Jo’s getting plenty of attention, too, from Rico and others. And Danny has to work harder with Lacey—she’s so much more conflicted about him. But there’s something simmering between them. There’s a passion. She doesn’t trust him, but she can’t stay away from him. She’s the one who kisses him first.

It’s also the bad boy mystique, probably.
Yeah, it’s the passion between them. Not that it can’t develop into something more substantial, but they can’t keep away from each other. He’s comforting, because he’s something from her past, but he’s also dangerous. It’s safe, but not safe.

affinity
Old 08-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Parade Magazine Interview with Avan hot off the press: Avan Jogia Talks New Twisted TV Drama
Old 08-13-2013, 02:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGfan (View Post)
Avan Interview from Tumblr not really spoilers so hopefully it does not need tags

Avan Jogia Parade Interview Dacey Excerpt

The love triangle is one of the most interesting elements of the show. But every time we think Danny and Lacey are getting comfortable, we’re back to square one.
Yeah, with Lacey, it’s one step forward, two steps back. He just can’t stop messing up. And it’s because he’s never fully honest with anyone. That’s going to continue. And that’s going to keep getting him in trouble. He really has trust issues.

Jo’s the underdog in the love triangle. Is there any hope for those rooting for Danny and Jo?
Everything’s always up in the air. Danny and Lacey are off-again, so there’s room there to explore, and it can go in either direction. Jo’s getting plenty of attention, too, from Rico and others. And Danny has to work harder with Lacey—she’s so much more conflicted about him. But there’s something simmering between them. There’s a passion. She doesn’t trust him, but she can’t stay away from him. She’s the one who kisses him first.

It’s also the bad boy mystique, probably.
Yeah, it’s the passion between them. Not that it can’t develop into something more substantial, but they can’t keep away from each other. He’s comforting, because he’s something from her past, but he’s also dangerous. It’s safe, but not safe.

affinity
1. How is Jo the "underdog"?
2. Love this: "Danny has to work harder with Lacey—she’s so much more conflicted about him. But there’s something simmering between them. There’s a passion. She doesn’t trust him, but she can’t stay away from him. She’s the one who kisses him first... Not that it can’t develop into something more substantial, but they can’t keep away from each other."

PROOF - Dacey FTW!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread