Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2014, 01:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm interested in the panel... Unless of course it turns out to be another Frozen and CS fest, as if the current season is not enough.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:
Old 10-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Big spoiler!!
Spoiler:
Old 10-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Big spoiler!!
Spoiler:
I this spoiler.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

I caved! I now know all! I only wish OUAT was aired on Fridays instead of Sundays so that I could spend my weekend flailing and happily rewatching and not cursing the moment it's over cause I'll have to wake up in a few hours to go to work...

God, can the episode air already??

Old 10-13-2014, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

I love all their scenes together last night! It was a great episode for us. Even though they aren't together and probably won't be until closer to the end of the season, I love seeing how much they love and respect each other. Robin trusts Regina completely and Regina is helping him save Marian even though it is painful for her to have to be involved in this.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I love all their scenes together last night! It was a great episode for us. Even though they aren't together and probably won't be until closer to the end of the season, I love seeing how much they love and respect each other. Robin trusts Regina completely and Regina is helping him save Marian even though it is painful for her to have to be involved in this.
Same here! Could not have said it better.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Maggie, looks like you were right about 4.04. Sean/Robin not listed in the press release.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Maggie, looks like you were right about 4.04. Sean/Robin not listed in the press release.
Bummer!!!. One time when I am not happy to be proved right.lol
Old 10-13-2014, 02:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

I saw that and I'm really sad... I mean, it's like every two episodes there is no Sean... I can't deal with that, I need my Robin Hood. Look at the sacrifices we make for Frozen's sake damn it... I hope that at least he will be part of 4x05. I can't even remember any filming details on that one. I only remember that it's the Regina/Emma centric.

And now that I mentioned it, 4x05 is all about how Emma's actions affected Regina and how it kinda ruined their "friendship". While we know that the episode will include flashbacks to Emma's teenage years at foster care, we still don't know if Regina will have any flashbacks. If it's going to be for both of them, then they need to focus equally to both women.

In my dreams, we'll get a flashback to the missing year in that episode. And then I wake up and see the truth.

Old 10-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I caved! I now know all! I only wish OUAT was aired on Fridays instead of Sundays so that I could spend my weekend flailing and happily rewatching and not cursing the moment it's over cause I'll have to wake up in a few hours to go to work...

God, can the episode air already??
I feel the same way, I hate having to wake up so early on Mon right after being on a OUAT high
Old 10-13-2014, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am loving the icons of these two on here. And the moment he told her He was in love with someone else, that just made me smile as much as Regina did.
My LJ
Old 10-14-2014, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

So, one of the peeps who met Sean at NYCC this weekend posted this - oops, spoiler, Sean??

Last edited by Maggie_R; 10-14-2014 at 06:46 PM
Old 10-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, interesting not only that he would say that, but that he already knows that. That makes me pretty hopeful for where things will stand for them near the end of 4a.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread