Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2014, 01:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I saw that weird spoiler on tumblr. I think it's probably just a troll trying to cause uproar because it's so vague and there's no source or backup for it. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

It does seem like Sean might be in the UK from his airline ticket tweets, huh?! But he was in LA on Sept 30th, and is supposed to be at NYCC on Friday. So... I'm thinking he might not have made a trip to the UK in between because it's such a short period of time? That's a lot of expense and jet lag for a short visit.

ETA: Chris, I just saw your post about the time of day of Sean's tweets. haha! Good point. I tend to agree with Sherry though that maybe he is planning a trip with his relatives from over there. If he needed to talk to them on the phone while planning, maybe that's why he was making travel arrangements at such an odd hour.

Last edited by Maggie_R; 10-05-2014 at 02:29 PM
Old 10-05-2014, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am looking forward to tonight to see what goes on next with these two.
My LJ
Old 10-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
But he was in LA on Sept 30th, and is supposed to be at NYCC on Friday.
I totally forgot about NYCC. I haven't heard about Sean being on the panel though. I think Adam said he, Eddy, and JMo. I guess Sean will just be doing autographs and pics. I think they are going to show 4x03 Friday night. There's been some speculation that it might be Regina's centric.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I totally forgot about NYCC. I haven't heard about Sean being on the panel though. I think Adam said he, Eddy, and JMo. I guess Sean will just be doing autographs and pics. I think they are going to show 4x03 Friday night. There's been some speculation that it might be Regina's centric.
woowoo OQ in the next episode, bring it on! Robin is gonna fail with the tlk with Marian frozen but I think Roland will be successful.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
woowoo OQ in the next episode, bring it on! Robin is gonna fail with the tlk with Marian frozen but I think Roland will be successful.
I think that's a likely scenario. Thing is... isn't it getting a little old Marian being almost dead and somebody saves her? I mean really, how many times does her life need to be saved?
Old 10-06-2014, 04:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yup it's already getting old and we're only getting to episode 3. And above all, how many times does Regina have to save Marian from a certain death before they accept that this is her fate, period??

On another note, has anyone heard of that Regina and Snow scene that was supposed to be in yesterday's ep? Some say it was cut others that it's from another episode hopefully... I hope the second but I don't really count on it...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-06-2014, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

I agree that Marian will likely be saved. Maybe by Roland, or maybe some other way, but I think it's too early in the season for her to be gone.

Apparently the Snow/Regina scene was cut. It's online now if you want to see it. It really irritates me that they cut it.
https://gma.yahoo.com/video/watch-cu...045411990.html
Old 10-06-2014, 06:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

At least it's online, but I have to wait for it to get on youtube. The video is not available outside the US, plus I want to download it and arrange the cut of the episode so that I can fit it in. Thank god for modern technology...

ABC sucks @$$es for cutting it out... to add Emma catching a cold, Hook crying and Charming being a wuss??? Really folks?? Unbelievable...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-06-2014, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
I think that's a likely scenario. Thing is... isn't it getting a little old Marian being almost dead and somebody saves her? I mean really, how many times does her life need to be saved?
Well when your destiny is to die, death is always gonna be knocking on your door to correct the past.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

I didn't watch Lost, but I've seen people making a comparison between Marian and some character on there that should have been dead and kept getting saved over and over again. I wonder if they are doing something like that? I think it will get old after a few times though.

So how awkward is it going to be that Robin has to ask Regina to save Marian? I know he doesn't really have a choice. Marian is going to die if he doesn't do something and it's not like Dr Whale can fix this. It will be interesting to see how they interact in these scenes.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

At least we know they'll be in the same place at least in two scenes... That's a start. But it kinda infuriates me that he asks for Regina's help for this. Why not go to Rumple? He's the Dark One and I'm sure Robin has heard of how Regina is giving up on the world because of their breakup, why torture her?

In my beautiful mind palace, Robin goes to her in the end of the episode and asks her to rip out his heart and hold onto it. I would like him to be confused and overwhelmed because he saw how selflessly Regina will have acted twice (counting 4x03 hopefully) in order to save Marian and if he does try a TLK, everyone will know where his heart truly lies. So I want him to tell her to take his and keep it, because he cannot handle everything by feeling so much pain over not being able to be with her and that hurts everyone involved. He'll make a reference at her trusting him with hers before so "now I want you to have mine".

You know, I might actually ask a prompt with this idea!!

Old 10-06-2014, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
At least we know they'll be in the same place at least in two scenes... That's a start. But it kinda infuriates me that he asks for Regina's help for this. Why not go to Rumple? He's the Dark One and I'm sure Robin has heard of how Regina is giving up on the world because of their breakup, why torture her?
I don't know that Rumple would help him. He really didn't seem interested in helping save Emma last night and she's his grandson's bio mom. Also I think this might show how much trust and faith Robin has in Regina, that when he needs help, she is the person he goes to. Although I think there should be some acknowledgement that he knows he's hurting her. I think he should say something to the affect of being sorry that he has to involve her in this. I can understand it for this time though, he really doesn't have any other choice.

Last edited by sherry02; 10-06-2014 at 09:17 AM
Old 10-06-2014, 09:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well we only saw parts of their dialogue in those promos, but I suspect the sneak peeks will include more of it! At least one of them will be OQ, I'm sure! Either the Granny's scene or the Office scene.

Old 10-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Did you all see the promo stills from 4x03?
Spoiler:

Last edited by sherry02; 10-06-2014 at 12:53 PM
Old 10-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

I saw the pics and my reactions were mostly the same. But I think that would explain why Marian was laid there when her curse was activated. Because it would be weird to see Robin carrying her around town while she is unconcious. So my guess is that Marian falls during the meeting, and Robin goes to call for Regina's help, since she didn't want to join them all in her old office (don't get me started on that... For me there is only ONE mayor and she is not uncharming at all!!).

There is only one good thing coming out of Snow using Regina's office. Now whatever the next intimate encounter Robin and Regina might have on an inside space, it will be in her house!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread