Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2014, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

I believe they will too, but I think it's going to take some time. I'm thinking they will each be on their own path for a while, Regina on her quest to find out more about the book, and Robin with Marian trying to figure out if their marriage can still work given all that has changed, especially for him. I don't know how they will make it happen, but I feel confident that somehow Robin and Regina will end up together.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:13 PM
Passionate Fan

the course of true love never run smoothly. I think SM and LP will kill the angst and longing scenes. I have hope for them getting a happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Welcome Brenda! I have added you!
Thanks!
Oliver&Felicity,Andy&April,Neal&Emma,Doug&Carol,Josh&Donna,Hatter&Alice(Syfy),Will&April-Definitely,Maybe.Han&Leia,Logan&Veronica, Zane&Jo,Shawn&Juliet,Vaughn&Syd,Luke&Lorelai,Leo/Piper/Chris,Tate/Bo,Baze/Lux,Walter/Peter,Gus/Shawn/Henry.Jinks/Claudia/Artie/Pete/Myka
Old 09-30-2014, 04:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
We really, really need a backstory on Robin. There is so much about him that we don't understand yet that might explain why he made the choice he did. I don't fault him for wanting to honor his marriage vows, it totally fits with his character, but it seemed as though he never even considered any other choice. I think there is something in the past that would tell us why that is, why he is so bound to this code. It was clearly not the choice he really wanted to make. Sean did a great job portraying Robin's unhappiness in this scene.
Sherry, I totally agree. It seemed like Robin didn't *want* to make the choice to honor his vows over his feelings for Regina, but felt like he HAD TO. His emotion and face when he said "what kind of life would I be living" seems like he bonded himself to this code in order to balance something terrible that happened so he could feel good about his life. I agree, Sean did a great job of portraying this conflict in Robin.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ which brings me to the question: who do we have to bribe/bug/beg/fall on the knees/cry to/beg some more in order to get that damn backstory???

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 09-30-2014, 05:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
^ which brings me to the question: who do we have to bribe/bug/beg/fall on the knees/cry to/beg some more in order to get that damn backstory???
I don't know, but I think they are gonna have an angry mob on their hands if they don't give it to us!
Old 09-30-2014, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Robin's code is just another reason I want so badly for Marian to not really be Marian. If she's imposter!Marian, then when that is revealed, Robin is free without breaking his vow, his happy memories of his real wife Marian remain intact, Regina never captured or killed her because that didn't happen on the original timeline, and all that is left standing between Robin and Regina is the huge amount of hurt she is carrying inside of her which is plenty of angst to take us through 4b. Regina is not going to get over this easily, but I could really get into watching Robin prove to her that she can trust him and their love.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thought this was bittersweet but I know it will be back.
My LJ
Old 09-30-2014, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Robin's code is just another reason I want so badly for Marian to not really be Marian. If she's imposter!Marian, then when that is revealed, Robin is free without breaking his vow, his happy memories of his real wife Marian remain intact, Regina never captured or killed her because that didn't happen on the original timeline, and all that is left standing between Robin and Regina is the huge amount of hurt she is carrying inside of her which is plenty of angst to take us through 4b. Regina is not going to get over this easily, but I could really get into watching Robin prove to her that she can trust him and their love.
"imposter Marian" would certainly solve all the issues. Kind of on that topic, I found it interesting they had such a detailed segment on the Wicked Witch in the recap special, while there was practically nothing on Pan. Really, was all that detail on a past villain necessary to explain where we left off last season? I think it's because they're planning to bring her back in some form or other.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
A and E said it will be in 4B.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I hope is true, weneed to have answer about Robin past, especially after what he said in the premiere, I wonder what he did in the past that he consider himself a bad person too
Old 10-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

We have put this thread to sleep for a little while now, haven't we? So, do you think that Sean's upcoming interview with PSPatel from twitter will feature something new for us or will it be the same again?

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

I'm thinking it will be mostly the same, but I got the impression they discussed some things from the premiere so I'm interested to hear what Sean had to say about that. There has been almost no filming info for us recently.
Old 10-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

From Sean's tweets today I'm getting the feeling that he is back in Europe, which means 99,9% chances are he won't be featured in 4x08, which is what they are currently filming. Also, there is this thing going around on tumblr that I noticed earlier. Some poster claims he/she knows inside stuff and says that
Quote:
4A will be CS/OQ focused whereas 4B will be less focused on one of them and more focused on another great fandom. Also, in the same post they say that one eventually fades away whilst the unexpected happens or STARTS to happen
, which frankly I don't understand what it means exactly.

The same poster says that Emma gets Frozen tonight and Regina will be the one "melting" her, Hook and David will have a talk over Emma and there will be more Rumbelle fluff. If these things happen, I may believe the claim above. But that doesn't make me any less worried. What they said frightens the crap out of me, because it doesn't look good in many ways. What the hell does it mean? That even if OQ is resolved by 4x11, they'll just not pay attention to it anymore? No way, because I highly doubt OQ will get a resolution in the winter finale. And I doubt they would let go of CS because both Jen and Colin are regulars so... do the math. AND, does this mean that Sean will not be made a regular as we hoped?

I'm more confused than ever...

Old 10-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

I've seen that rumor on tumblr too, but I also read that account is known for spreading false rumors. I wouldn't be worried about it at all.

Sean might be in Europe and if he is, then he probably isn't in 4x08, but we don't know that he's actually in Europe right now. He could just be planning for a future trip. I would assume the cast gets an extended break near the holidays, it would make sense that he and Tanya would fly back to Europe then. This would be a good time of year to book that.
Old 10-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Good to know Although, if the Regina/Emma part turns out to be true (cause that's practically the only thing out of the three that we don't know if it happens), I may get a bit worried that the other things are true as well... Even if it doesn't make sense to me anyway.

About Sean's whereabouts, it wasn't so much the content of his tweets as it was the hour he tweeted. It was around 4am PST but in West Europe it would be 12pm, so I doubt he would be on twitter chatting with Ryanair while he should be sleeping That's why I assumed he is back here now.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread